KillGore

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Puerto Rico
Using fear to manipulate the masses. Disgusting.

A similar thing happened here in Puerto Rico this past summer, when we successfully threw out oir Governor from office. Before he resigned, people were using fear to manipulate people by making them think that if we "overthrew" the Governor, we would become the next Venezuela.

BFIB

Oct 25, 2017
He is going to have to be forcefully removed when the time comes.

I would not be shocked if he called for citizens to protect the White House to keep him in.

NHarmonic.

▲ Legend ▲
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
This is really unbelievable, president of the US talking about civil war now... what the fuck.

US it's in a hole. Holy shit.

Deleted member 31817

Nov 7, 2017
i think the house impeachment vote will get bipartisan support. the dems will make it a majority on their own so you'll have some republicans in competitive seats trying to look moderate.

then it'll die mostly on party lines in the senate, with collins and some other competitive seats voting for conviction, as they have people to spare.
Collins is toast because of Kavanaugh anyway, she prolly wont vote for it.

game-biz

Oct 25, 2017
I can't believe it's actually finally happening. His administration is actually starting to fucking crumble. And Trump really knows he's fucked. What a goddamn idiot.

Kernel

Oct 25, 2017
Talking about evangelicals like Trump ever read the fucking bible or believes in it.

His only god is the almighty dollar.

They believe God works through imperfect people.

Watch The Family on Netflix, they believe certain people are chosen to lead by God, and if you're chosen you can do no wrong.

Trump is one of theirs.

Charpunk

Oct 25, 2017
I love how religious people follow this fuck face who I'm pretty sure doesn't actually believe in God.

Ogodei

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Coruscant
Uh.

Isn't this some of his most dangerous rhetoric yet? Which is saying something.

He's quoting someone else to give him plausible deniability. It's bog-standard Trump trolling just using more extreme rhetoric than usual. I'm more concerned with the demands to out the whistleblower, tbh, as that's actually something he could start throwing his weight around for.

Cow Mengde

Oct 26, 2017
People down playing the possibility of another civil war have not been paying attention to what's going on in this country. I'm not saying it'll happen, but the possibility is there. The military and the police supports Trump. There could be a coup.

DrewFu

Attempted to circumvent ban with an alt-account
Banned
Apr 19, 2018
People down playing the possibility of another civil war have not been paying attention to what's going on in this country. I'm not saying it'll happen, but the possibility is there. The military and the police supports Trump. There could be a coup.
The possibility is not there.

lowmelody

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
This beached shit-whale, while hilarious and pathetic, could explode at any moment.

The second that crown comes off hes fucked and that inevitability plus his instability, stupidity and desperation makes him truly dangerous.

The shitshirts know the end is approaching too so the situation is going to become more critical every day he wields power and support for impeachment continues to increase.

Charpunk

Oct 25, 2017
I love how no one on his staff prevented him from posting on Twitter during this shit that's going on now hahaha

Deleted member 8741

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Serious question. What would a civil war even look like in this day and age? How would that even really function?

Version 3.0

Oct 27, 2017
Trump was always going to call for violence before leaving office. Whether it was impeachment, losing, or probably even just being term-limited.

Deleted member 721

User-requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
how are politics inside the US army? would a group of generals support trump against an impeachment?

Blue Skies

Banned
Mar 27, 2019
Serious question. What would a civil war even look like in this day and age? How would that even really function?
It would be a flash of action in multiple urban areas quelled by the local police forces. There would be casualties, but they would mostly be on the side of the terrorists.
These idiots aren't going to be able to organize effectively so it'll then be months of lone wolf attacks until eventually they're all dead.

kittens

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Well, for starters, I'm imagining white men going on killing spreed targeting POC, queer people, Jews, Muslims, women, and maybe intellectuals and professors. That seems guaranteed. Maybe take overs of certain cities. How far it would escalate, and how the state military might participate, I'm not sure.

OP
OP
Ichthyosaurus

Ichthyosaurus

Banned
Dec 26, 2018

Guerilla warfare, perhaps? There are right wing militias but for this sort of thing which never fully activated. Like the Bundy's. It's difficult to say without knowing the exact parameters of who's on which side. If it's anything like Iran the military will sit it out.

game-biz

Oct 25, 2017
It would be a flash of action in multiple urban areas quelled by the local police forces. There would be casualties, but they would mostly be on the side of the terrorists.
These idiots aren't going to be able to organize effectively so it'll then be months of lone wolf attacks until eventually they're all dead.
Pretty much. And no general will back it either.

Deleted member 43

Account closed at user request
Banned
Oct 24, 2017
There won't be a civil war. That idea is just as dumb as the rest of Trump's moronic ramblings.

Garlador

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
It's been less than a week and the president has advocated murdering his accuser and promoted civil war if he's removed from office.

Geez.