mute

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
No, I don't really see the point nor have a strong connection to it.

mozbar

Feb 20, 2018
Nope. Though my dad is quite patriotic...even he wouldn't go having it in the house. Our flag has a damn AK47 on it.

Nov 1, 2017
While we're on the topic, Virginia has my favorite state flag:
nunst075.gif

pokeystaples

Oct 27, 2017
I do not. When I was in college I was all about the rainbow flag and had several friends with Texas/American flags hanging in their living rooms/bedrooms. I always associate flags inside the home with dorm/frat/college life and don't consider that a nice decorative touch.

B. Spaceman

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Spain
I find it pretty tacky. I would only have the Spanish republican flag on display though, and just to be edgy

Slv

Oct 26, 2017
Latvia
No, I only hang the flag outside my house when there is a official day that makes having the flag out mandatory or might get a fine otherwise. I don't have strong nationalist feelings about my country my land is another thing but that is arbitrary

cosmickosm

Oct 26, 2017
American here, nope, no flag displayed anywhere in our apartment. Only thing I have is a Grunt Style black and white US Flag patch on my gym bag.

Hassel

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I have a sports team flag, i was gonna get a Canadian one but I got this blue jays one for Xmas and love it.

Moon Moon

Oct 27, 2017
We have the flag of Rohan flying on our house. Might get a Gondor flag to go with it. Not sure what to do with the US flag that came with the flagpole though.

Deleted member 17210

User-requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I don't know, giant flags in bedrooms seem more creepy than tasteful.

I don't have a flag displayed in my home. I have a mini paper Canadian Flag they gave out downtown on Canada Day on my table but I just haven't bothered recycling it yet.

Canada doesn't really have negative associations with people flying its current flag. Immigrants especially seem to proudly wear maple leaf branded clothing. I suspect anyone displaying the old flag with the Union Jack in the corner is either a hipster or a racist.

DBT85

Resident Thread Mechanic
Oct 26, 2017
Neither the English or UK flags are visible anywhere in mine or nay of my family homes.

Dyringw the WC you saw a lot in people's windows which is cool, outside if that its just one more thing thats been adopted by racist cunts so everyone else doesnt tend to fly it.

Also were nowhere near as patriotic as the US for example. We dont do a pledge of allegiance, the national anthem isn't played before sporting events unless its the national team or a final iirc.

PSqueak

Oct 25, 2017
No.

My childhood home used to have the coat of arms of my town but only because my grandfather designed it.

ElectricBlanketFire

What year is this?
Oct 25, 2017
My 5-year-old son has a little one in his room because he got one at a parade and liked it.

We don't display one outside of our home.

Kater

Oct 25, 2017
The only flag in my place is a rainbow flag and that's a memorabilia from Pride more than anything else. I don't know people here in Austria that have the Austrian flag in their home, only Football fans like to display the flag that prominently. It's a really boring and old flag.