Deleted member 10612

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I got invited to speak at a panel about my thesis (avoiding truck related deaths on the road) in Berlin in front of some politicians, with a fotoshot, city tour, dinner and got a check of 3500€ (that I spend on a 3499€ PRS Guitar).

chuey

Oct 28, 2017
Oh man please share if you can. For a while we cancelled cable at the office and the talk show block was the only thing to watch after lunch. Started seeing the same guests on Jerry appear on Wilkos and etc haha

The four Jerry Springer's I was on were the "Too Hot for TV" episodes on PPV. I wasn't actually a guess on the show. More of a side show act. I got a call from a producer telling me they were looking for a little person and they found me. Flew me out to Chicago on four separate occasions.

The first show was the Christmas special. They dressed me up as Rudolph and during commercial breaks I would go around and entertain the audience. The second one was the New Year Special. I was baby New Year. My only part was at the end of the show, I was "Born" between a strippers legs on a stretcher. Wearing only a diaper and a stash that said "Happy Nude Year". The third show was the St Patty's Day one and well...you know I dressed as a leprechaun. The final show I was on was the Cinco de Mayo special. I was dressed as a Mexican trying to cross the border, patrolled by Stripper border patrol.

It was a great experience and I don't regret it at all. The thing I hated about it was they flew me in and flew out usually same day. I didn't have time to enjoy Chicago. I always tell people I've been to Chicago four times and never seen the city.

The other shows I was on was for the bar I worked at for 15 years. Giligins in Scottsdale Az. We are known for "Chuey's Mini Bar". Here is a link to a video a friend of mine did. https://vimeo.com/68748648

We were on several shows like "Drinking Made Easy" with Zane Lamprey. "Barry'd Treasure" with Barry Weiss from Storage Wars. A show that only aired in Canada called "World's Weirdest Restaurants". And several more.

As I said before, I take advantage with what I have and I love it.

This is me smoking a joint with Barry.
Y2158fA.jpg

you should make thread about it!

Maybe someday I'll make a Q&A with a Midget.

Last edited:

Bear

Oct 25, 2017
I used to be cousins once removed by marriage with none other than Brendan Frasier, the greatest actor ever to have lived. In fact, my cousin once went surfing with him and Keanu Reeves. (I was too young to go at the time.)

LakeEarth

Oct 27, 2017
Ontario
My first cousin is a big name in the tech field. I won't get into specifics, but yes he's got a ton of money, and no I don't get to see any of it. I do occasionally get to have some delicious meals though.

sgtnosboss

Nov 9, 2017
The four Jerry Springer's I was on were the "Too Hot for TV" episodes on PPV. I wasn't actually a guess on the show. More of a side show act. I got a call from a producer telling me they were looking for a little person and they found me. Flew me out to Chicago on four separate occasions.

The first show was the Christmas special. They dressed me up as Rudolph and during commercial breaks I would go around and entertain the audience. The second one was the New Year Special. I was baby New Year. My only part was at the end of the show, I was "Born" between a strippers legs on a stretcher. Wearing only a diaper and a stash that said "Happy Nude Year". The third show was the St Patty's Day one and well...you know I dressed as a leprechaun. The final show I was on was the Cinco de Mayo special. I was dressed as a Mexican trying to cross the border, patrolled by Stripper border patrol.

It was a great experience and I don't regret it at all. The thing I hated about it was they flew me in and flew out usually same day. I didn't have time to enjoy Chicago. I always tell people I've been to Chicago four times and never seen the city.

The other shows I was on was for the bar I worked at for 15 years. Giligins in Scottsdale Az. We are known for "Chuey's Mini Bar". Here is a link to a video a friend of mine did. https://vimeo.com/68748648

We were on several shows like "Drinking Made Easy" with Zane Lamprey. "Barry'd Treasure" with Barry Weiss from Storage Wars. A show that only aired in Canada called "World's Weirdest Restaurants". And several more.

As I said before, I take advantage with what I have and I love it.

Maybe someday I'll make a Q&A with a Midget.

Those are some crazy stories!

Deleted member 48897

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 22, 2018
I've sung at Carnegie Hall and a number of other venues. Not as glamorous as you might think.

As part of a group, I assume? If so, same, during high school. Glad I got the chance but not exactly the highlight of my life -- for me it was all about getting the experience of like, high-quality choral direction than the actual choice of venue.

Dingens

Circumventing ban with an alt account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I came within touching-distance of the contemporary president and several high ranking officials of my home country on an escalator about a decade ago. They were going up, I went down. Guess the ~12 securities in front and behind of them did not expect that someone would stab him from the side...
Also walked by the (former) chancellor on one occasion and passive aggressively ignored him

Mr. Doop

Oct 25, 2017
My best friend's mom was friends with the Johnny Depp impersonator from that episode of Nathan For You with the souvenir shop when she was in high school.

For a slightly less lame one, I very briefly talked to Jeff Mangum at a record store a few hours before I saw Neutral Milk Hotel in concert.