Durden

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
To explain, just listen to a little bit of Weird Al's weird but very catchy song

I've had a few over the years, but the most recent one was that I totally made eye contact with George Lucas in Disney World as he was leaving the 50's Cafe in Hollywood Studios. No idea why he was there, maybe he just comes to check on his baby from time to time, but it was 100% him. I was about half a foot away from him, we were in the foyer of the cafe. I didn't say anything to him because I didn't wanna be that guy and just let him leave. I did ask the waitress though if it was him, and she said she knew he was there earlier.

EDIT : Oh! Also me and my friend are visible extras in The Blind Side. We're right behind Sandra Bullock and Tim McGraw in the bleachers at one point. I've never actually seen the movie, only that part. Lawl.

Anybody step on the burrito that Justin Bieber fucked up eating or anything?

Last edited:

Mona

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
one of my submissions was displayed for a few seconds on an episode of Invisible Walls at Gametrailers.com

sibarraz

Prophet of Regret - One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Kenny Omega shouted RISE FROM YOUR GRAVE after watching me with an Altered Beast hat

chezzymann

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
My dads mom side are apparently distant decendants of abraham lincolns family (thats what they say but i haven't tested it on a place like ancestry yet. All their last names are lincoln though and they live in kentucky)

Spinky

Oct 25, 2017
London
I found some weird glitch that let me play Jason early on MKX. Streamed it, claimed I was Ed Boon and got some followers.

PSqueak

Oct 25, 2017
The OG Mexican voice of Homer Simpson, Beto Velez, called me a "Damn fag"* after i told him "i wanted to have his babies" for re-enacting the Underminer speech (which i fed him line by line) on a convention in my home town.

* = Note that this wasn't him being bigoted, it's actually a quote from the LatAm dub of the simpsons and was entirely done in a playful manner, you can argue that the script was wrong to include the line in the first place, but he was just doing what VAs do and quoting lines from his most famous character.

Chivalry

Chicken Chaser
Banned
Nov 22, 2018
I was the first to 100% RDR1's singleplayer (pre-release copy) and the first to get 1000/1000 in The Sims 3 on 360. Not much fame here.

Ryaaan14

Oct 25, 2017
Chicago
Tila Tequila used to message a catfish on MySpace who used my photos. When I caught them I messaged her to let her know and she told me to go to LA and be her boy toy.

In hindsight I'm glad I never took her up on that.

Cosmic Bus

Oct 27, 2017
NY
I've made cake and/or desserts for Keanu Reeves, Leo Dicaprio, Macy Gray, and Nolan Gould. 🤷‍♂️

Rassilon

Oct 27, 2017
UK
This is similar to Shaun Keavney's 6Music feature 'Small Claims Court'; wherein folk text in with mediocre celebrity sightings.

I watched Ian Mckellen through a window.

Rag

Oct 30, 2017
I helped Calvin Johnson from K Records carry a table once... so I'm pretty cool.

Deleted member 9241

Oct 26, 2017
I had some server firsts in EverQuest 1.

HylianSeven

Shin Megami TC - Community Resetter
Oct 25, 2017
I made the thread about the transphobia in Catherine Full Body....hoo boy that blew up and rustled jimmies on the internet.

Nepenthe

When the music hits, you feel no pain.
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
My fan art is in Sonic and the Black Knight.

Lakeside

Oct 25, 2017
I have a handful of cool meets.

I had dinner with Miss America (Debbye Turner). I also met Margaret Thatcher in a quick introduction sort of way.

Sports wise, I met Mickey Mantle when I was a kid and run into Ozzie Smith frequently (and he's super nice). Some other good sports meets too.. Brett Hull, Al MacInnis.. most of the current Blues team, and a number of past players if you like that sort of thing.

Football wise, quick Kurt Warner meet.. spend most of a day with Derrick Thomas and Neil Smith working a sports card show to help a buddy that owned a shop. Hung out with James Lofton at an airport while we were both on standby. He gave me restaurant and activity ideas b/c I was flying to LA and he was familiar.

Volimar

volunteer forum janitor
Oct 25, 2017
I've had a few full on twitter conversations with some celebs. Zelda Williams, Felicia Day. John Scalzi, if that counts for people. It helps to follow people who don't act inaccessible.

chuey

Oct 28, 2017
I was on the Jerry Springer show four times. And several other shows for the Bar I worked at.

PSqueak

Oct 25, 2017
I just remembered another one, was part of a multiple drawing session with Penn Ward (creator of Adventure time) back when he an Nat A. (creator of Bee and Puppycat) hanged around in the /co/ board of 4chan.

Sinfamy

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Micheal Pachter read one of my questions back in the GameTrailers days.
I coined the term 1080pr on NeoGAF.

Oct 27, 2017
fl
someone saw one of my tattoos in my artists photo log and got it. made me pretty happy

edit: just to be clear im not the tattoo artist

Baka Sempai

Oct 30, 2017
I got tailgated once by Justing Beiber on his damn white ferrari right in the corner of Ventura Blvd. and Sepulveda (sherman oaks galleria),... I should've brake checked him >:(

Oct 29, 2017
I had a shirt that came from one of the Black Eye Peas trailer that reeked of weed. Also, Ive made eye contact with George Lucas as well at the Santa Barbara Zoo...um I think thats it.

Kitsunelaine

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
jim sterling follows me on twitter and gave me positive reinforcement when I was feeling really depressed

when i was young and very dumb and going to a con i made a decision dumb young people did and interrupted the funny voices and sounds guy from police academy (can't remember his name right now) and asked him to do one (you can't possibly hate me more than i hate myself for that one)