• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Do you follow Trump on Twitter.

• Yes

Votes: 9 18.8%
  • No

Votes: 29 60.4%
  • I don't use Twitter

Votes: 7 14.6%
  • I blocked him

Votes: 3 6.3%

• Total voters

Allforce

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I don't "follow" anyone really save for a few. Everyone goes in a List based on the topic they bring. That said I don't even have Trump in a List since most of new News List retweets or responds to him anyways.

Wraith

Jun 28, 2018
Hell no.

I don't need that moron showing up directly in my feed, nor do I want to contribute to his follower count.

I agree that words are important and reporting on what the President* says (especially with corresponding fact checking and analysis) is important. I follow enough news that I will eventually see his tweets if they're in any way newsworthy.

(I don't buy the "stop reporting his tweets, people will stop paying attention" line that gets tossed around sometimes. Stop reporting them verbatim, if you can't provide any actual analysis on whether his words are outright lies/intentional manipulation. But don't pretend that the tweets don't matter.)

Mesoian

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 28, 2017
No, but I'll still see every big tweet because people will always always always retweet him.