• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Do you follow Trump on Twitter.

• Yes

Votes: 9 18.8%
  • No

Votes: 29 60.4%
  • I don't use Twitter

Votes: 7 14.6%
  • I blocked him

Votes: 3 6.3%

• Total voters

Nabs

Oct 26, 2017
Don't have to, his shit gets retweeted and ends up trending when it's important enough.

Not Asleep

Oct 25, 2017
I follow hundreds of journalists on Twitter. Anything Trump says ends up in my timeline almost immediately. I go back and forth between following and unfollowing the bot that formats his tweets like a real press release, because the incongruity provides a dark giggle. So I get a lot of Trump just without counting myself amongst his followers. No need to make it official, thanks.

mrmickfran

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Gongaga
I did back when he was just a nominee for the party. That shit was funny back then when we all thought he was gonna drop out.

Now? Nahhh

ty_hot

Banned
Dec 14, 2017
I do because why not? The shit he says or does won't be more offensive or worse because I follow him. And I get to read it up with his own voice which at least entertains me instead of hearing a quote from an anchor.

Arcus Felis

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 26, 2017
Hell no. Don't need that kind of negativity in my everyday's life. And Twitter proved way too many times what kind of social media it is, so I'm not visiting that website (volontarily) anytime soon.

And, well, there is this forum to keep me updated... But since it is making me feel depressed, I am visiting the off-topic section less and less, as there always is a new low for him, and the miracle just never happens.

MarkRJR

Oct 25, 2017
I followed him once he became president to see what he'd say, then unfollowed him after getting frustrated reading his nonsense, then followed him again after wanting to see his meltdowns live.

In conclusion, someone needs to take his phone away before he starts a war through Twitter, lol...

KRaZyAmmo

Oct 25, 2017
No. His posts is usually trending and journalist and people i follow usually gets his tweets in my timeline somewhere

SmarmySmurf

Banned
Nov 5, 2017
No. And there's no reason to, Leftist Twitter retweets and responds to pretty much every stupid and offensive tweet he does so I'll see it anyway without giving him an extra follower.

Dandy

Oct 25, 2017
No. I still see his most egregious tweets due to the internet, but I don't actively follow him.

san00ake

Oct 30, 2017
Tokyo, Japan
No. He gets off and brags about big crowds and followers.
Negating him of that pleasure is the only impact I am allowed to have on that turd, even if I end up hearing about every shitty things he does or say on a daily basis.

Deleted member 11479

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I used to follow POTUS account when Barry was still the pres, but unfollowed immediately when Donny got the hands that account. I felt so disgusted and betrayed that day. You think you follow one person, but the next day it is Drumpf.

Netherscourge

Oct 25, 2017
I just wait for the news or Resetera to post his horrible tweets.

No need to follow him myself.

Besides, all he does is post the same shit all the time anyway:

No collusion!
Dems want open borders!
Fake news!

Etc...

Ravelle

Oct 31, 2017
I can't stand politicial talk on twitter, even if it comes from people I follow, let alone from the source itself.

Feb 3, 2018
I do but mainly to keep up to date to what in the hell is going on, I also like to respond to him and being a sarcastic prick in return.

SweetVermouth

Banned
Mar 5, 2018
No I don't but I follow some people who follow him and they do it just to shit on him... Like why waste time on this fucker?