• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
Spectromixer

Spectromixer

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
USA
There is some pre production news already out if you do start the OT.

done, at the very least we can bump it when we get news if there isn't much traffic

www.resetera.com

Lucasfilm's Willow sequel series Production |OT| OT

This thread is to track the news and production for the Disney+ Willow television series. What we know so far - A television series has been in various stages of development since as early as 2005 http://legacy.aintitcool.com/node/20012 In 2018, director Ron Howard said on a podcast that...

Choppasmith

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Beaumont, CA
FINALLY

collider.com

Exclusive: Jim Henson’s ‘Dinosaurs’ Coming to Disney+ in January

Jim Henson's visionary 'Dinosaurs' will soon be coming to Disney+ and we've got all the details.

There's a great interview with Brian Henson here. I love this quote

So many of the themes of dinosaurs, whether its fake news or the climate crisis, feel very now and now people can draw comparisons. Are you excited about that aspect of it?

Yes. There was a fan video on YouTube that is Richfield versus Trump. I kid you not. For two minutes this fan found Richfield saying something and Trump saying the same thing – building the wall and all of this stuff. It was like, "Wow, Richfield was way ahead of his time." It's pretty hilarious. We were ahead of our time, I guess. But we were pulling a lot of our themes from All in the Family, which was years and years before us. And even The Honeymooners before that. Yes, we were ahead of our time but isn't it sad that we were having the same issues, not only decade after decade, but generation after generation. It's sad.

Speaking of Henson though, thought I'd mention Earth to Ned is coming back on the 1st
collider.com

Exclusive: New ‘Earth to Ned’ Episodes Beam Onto Disney+ January 1

'Earth to Ned,' your favorite intergalactic talk show, returns to Disney+ in January and we've got all the details.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Spectromixer

Spectromixer

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
USA
FINALLY

collider.com

Exclusive: Jim Henson’s ‘Dinosaurs’ Coming to Disney+ in January

Jim Henson's visionary 'Dinosaurs' will soon be coming to Disney+ and we've got all the details.

There's a great interview with Brian Henson here. I love this quote

Speaking of Henson though, thoguht I'd mention Earth to Ned is coming back on the 1st
collider.com

Exclusive: New ‘Earth to Ned’ Episodes Beam Onto Disney+ January 1

'Earth to Ned,' your favorite intergalactic talk show, returns to Disney+ in January and we've got all the details.

nice!

Joni

Oct 27, 2017
Never realized Disney had the rights to that, but so I know what I'm watching in February.

Edge

A King's Landing
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Celle, Germany
The amount of 4k DV Atmos content on Disney + is incredibly, it's nice one company genuinely has put an effort into their streaming service.

It's is, and now with Star integrated, this thing can catch up to Netflix so fast, it's not even funny.

I'm so disappointed and angry when I see that Netflix barely adds anything to their 4K library if it isn't a Netflix production and that's so f'n cheap and lackluster from them when 4K itself is its own subscription tier.
There just isn't a excuse for that shit. If they add a movie from the last 5 years or so, it should be in the highest quality available, end of discussion, specially when you let people pay for that quality.

It's so refreshing to see how much Disney has in 4K and Dolby Vision!, It's crazy.

Firebrand

Oct 25, 2017
Probably using Internet Explorer. Edge worked before changing to Chromium.
Thanks for the suggestion. I didn't realize I still had IE, don't know which version as the About box only shows the latest Windows version rather than that of the browser. A registry check seems to indicate 11 though.

Still no luck though. I even uninstalled the new Edge and went back to the old one (44) but it still wouldn't go over 720p.

Auros01

Avenger
Nov 17, 2017
Season 1 of the Gallery was worth it just to hear Dave Filoni explain his interpretation/understanding of the Dual of the Fates concept. Looking forward to Season 2.

Auros01

Avenger
Nov 17, 2017
looks like it's just a one episode special for s2, but yes I'm looking forward to it too

Ah, I didn't pick up on that in your first post. Well, that makes sense - there's probably not as much content for Season 2 seeing as how we already got a very in-depth overview into how the show is being produced in Season 1.

mreddie

Oct 26, 2017
Next month: I thought they got Wolverine already? Earth to Ned is back, Blue Sky films added, and Wanda!

Also

January 1
700 Sharks
Dr. Seuss' Horton Hears a Who!
Great Shark Chow Down
Mega Hammerhead
Mr. Popper's Penguins
The Wolverine (2013)
Earth to Ned: Episodes 11-20
Beyond the Clouds: A Firm Handshake

January 8
Disney Fam Jam
Ferdinand
Star Wars Forces of Destiny: Volume 1
Star Wars Forces of Destiny: Volume 2
Star Wars Forces of Destiny: Volume 3
Star Wars Forces of Destiny: Volume 4
Toy Story That Time Forgot
Beyond the Clouds: The Anatomy of Emotion
Marvel Studios: Legends: Episodes 1 and 2

January 15
Disney Elena of Avalor (S3)
Doctor Doolittle 3
Isle of Dogs
WandaVision: Premiere
Mary Poppins Returns
Beyond the Clouds: The Concert of a Lifetime

January 22
Wild Uganda
Pixar Popcorn: Premiere
WandaVision: Episode 2
Beyond the Clouds: The Finishing Touches

January 29
Dinosaurs: Seasons 1-4
Epic
The Incredible Dr. Pol
Ramona and Beezus
Texas Storm Squad
WandaVision: Episode 3
Beyond the Clouds: A Promise Kept (Finale)

Oct 27, 2017
Seattle
No Spoilers please.

So for those who have seen Mando finale, on the first page of the forum. There are two series announcement. One has the name of the character, the other didn't include a name (i'm presuming because the name is a spoiler).

Do I presume correctly that there are two new series added? Or are they both of the same series. No Spoilers please.

OP
OP
Spectromixer

Spectromixer

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
USA
No Spoilers please.

So for those who have seen Mando finale, on the first page of the forum. There are two series announcement. One has the name of the character, the other didn't include a name (i'm presuming because the name is a spoiler).

Do I presume correctly that there are two new series added? Or are they both of the same series. No Spoilers please.

Same series.

OP
OP
Spectromixer

Spectromixer

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
USA
Ok thanks. Surprised they haven't been merged then lol

There is an after credits scene for the episode - read this below after you watch

We are still not clear if Book of Boba Fett will be season 3 or a spinoff limited series but Deadline seems to think it is a spinoff. Season three was announced for December 2021 during the investor meeting which is when Boba Fett will drop

Dalek

Oct 25, 2017
I'm really going to apologize because I'm sure this has been asked a billion times in this thread before...
I'm sorry.

But is there any chances the special features like Commentary from Simpsons World could eventually wind up on Disney+?

Jul 4, 2018
wth is arendelles yule log. is it really three hours of a fire burning?
Same with Dorys Reef Cam just something to have on in the background to chill to these particular ones are for during the holidays. The term I believe is Slow TV, Netflix also does similar they have train videos at real speeds that just show the scenery. I'm sure some people are into it but I'm certainly not the audience.

luca

Oct 25, 2017
Soul is out.

Probably staying away from this one for the time being cause of my mood.

But I'm watching Onward instead.

Oct 25, 2017
Same with Dorys Reef Cam just something to have on in the background to chill to these particular ones are for during the holidays. The term I believe is Slow TV, Netflix also does similar they have train videos at real speeds that just show the scenery. I'm sure some people are into it but I'm certainly not the audience.
Does anyone have stuff like the train things now?
Netflix took those down.

Lee Morris

Oct 28, 2017
I'm from the UK and just watched Coco. I really liked it apart from the fact I was expecting more music from the film. I'd like to watch it again some time but it doesn't appear I can access the Spanish (or Mexican Spanish, apologises for not knowing if there is a difference) but the only language track available is English.

Is there any way for me to watch that version of the film?

Status
Not open for further replies.