Did you have sex in 2022

• Yes

Votes: 1,864 73.7%
  • No

Votes: 665 26.3%

• Total voters

smurfx

Oct 25, 2017
not as much as i wanted but i did get the best bj ive ever gotten a couple of days ago. 2023 is shaping up to be a good year. my life is in a pretty good place right now. it's been a long time since i could say that.

Royalan

Not actually the youngest mod — AP Fact Check
Oct 24, 2017
The last guy I seriously dated had two kids, with primary custody.

We saw each other pretty regularly, but whenever the kids were with their mom for a weekend he was ungodly levels of horny. Like, "back away and let me BREATHE" levels.

Reading the posts from all the dads in here is giving me greater understanding of him. Lol

Eidan

AVALANCHE
Avenger
Oct 30, 2017
I don't think I've gone a full year without sex since I lost my virginity.

Zeliard

Jun 21, 2019
3 times in the past 24 hours. I'm so tired

8d017dfc86e5b682e7b5241d0edb8579be38aa4f.gifv

Nov 4, 2017
The last guy I seriously dated had two kids, with primary custody.

We saw each other pretty regularly, but whenever the kids were with their mom for a weekend he was ungodly levels of horny. Like, "back away and let me BREATHE" levels.

Reading the posts from all the dads in here is giving me greater understanding of him. Lol
As a married dad, I can't speak for all dads and I especially cannot speak for single dads. However, I have found that parenthood has turned sexy time into the most high-stakes game of hide and seek ever. It kind of spiced things up for us. "OK that one's asleep and the other is watching Paw Patrol... GO GO GO". Also I find I get so much attention from women when I'm out with one or both of my kids. Mostly friendly, quite a bit of it flirty. I think it does a lot for my confidence, and I bring that energy home.

I had a boys camping trip a couple of months ago and we were talking about sex frequency over beers around the fire. We are all happily married, aged 31 to 40, one had a pregnant wife, the rest all have 1 or 2 kids, and the range was interesting. Every day or two, down to once every two weeks. There definitely was a correlation between frequency and contentment. Every second or third day (so about 3 times a week) seems to be the sweet spot for me, but those days where you can fit in two in one day? God damn, those days make life worth living.

hsojlightfoot

AVALANCHE
Apr 6, 2020
Last time I had sex Bush was President, lmao.

I don't know if that says I have standards or just pathetic, lol.

NameUser

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, but the older I get the less I care about sex. I turn a lot of it down now. Maybe it's my crippling depression 😭

Cheesy

Oct 30, 2017
I wish. Last time I had sex was 2013. Was also my first time. Almost to my ten year anniversary!

Ernest

Oct 25, 2017
So.Cal.
Yeah, but should've had more sex.
(I'm married, and this year was our first year with our newborn baby - so yeah, our sex-having took a huge hit!)

DarkCronos

Oct 25, 2017
Perugia, Italy
After being cockblocked by fucking Japan not allowing tourists in (my girlfriend lives and works in Japan) for almost 3 years due to covid restrictions i finally got laid this month 8)

It was glorious.

Jogi

Prophet of Regret
Jul 4, 2018
I'm married....but yes haha. More so since the start of COVID tbh lol.