• Yes

Votes: 1,864 73.7%
  • No

Votes: 665 26.3%

• Total voters

mhayes86

Oct 27, 2017
Maryland
Yep. It's definitely more difficult to make time and have the energy after chasing a toddler around, but we make it happen.

Funkelpop

Sep 2, 2022
I had sex with every Resetera member's mother.

But yes I got some this year. Not as much as I wish though. 😫

Truly Gargantuan

Still doesn't have a tag :'(
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Been with my lady for about 2y and some change now. we ain't smanging every day like we used to, but we're still fairly healthy... Kinda. But I won't get into that.

Cenauru

Dragon Girl Supremacy
Oct 25, 2017
No. Ask me again next year and the answer will be different though.

GamerJM

Nov 8, 2017
Yes but not as much as I should have given that I have two partners and know other people who are also interested in having sex with me. Cleanly the worst part of living with parents imo.

It ended up happening probably like 6 or 7 times maybe? I can't remember. All but one of those were with my new partner. First partner also lives at home with parents but we rented a hotel room one weekend so we could do it at least once.

Wally_Wall

Oct 26, 2017
Jesus I hadn't thought about it in terms of this year and it hurts putting no. First year since I was 16 and I'm now 43 so yeah :/ Ended a relationship late last year and haven't found anyone worthwhile this year so that's that. Here's hoping 2023 brings me someone I actually want to hangout with lol

Ensoul

Oct 27, 2017
Yup and I've been married 20 years. Sometimes it's twice a day(not that often though) and it's usually 2 or 3 times a week.

Marossi

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
A lot. Specially last month. Started getting some ADHD medication and it really helped me to also get in the mood with my SO, since without the meds I would usually feel distant, even at intimate moments.

SunGodNika

Jul 11, 2022
I live a semi-charmed life, so yes. One of the few things I can say I both enjoy and have in steady supply.

Truly Gargantuan

Still doesn't have a tag :'(
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
A lot. Specially last month. Started getting some ADHD medication and it really helped me to also get in the mood with my SO, since without the meds I would usually feel distant, even at intimate moments.
Huh... I suspect I have ADHD and I can be emotionally distant and unavailable sometimes too. Is that a thing?

StrikerD

Jul 15, 2022
After the longest drought of my life 2022 was my year of sex, now in a great relationship so hopefully that doesn't change anytime soon.

Marossi

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Huh... I suspect I have ADHD and I can be emotionally distant and unavailable sometimes too. Is that a thing?
Can't really say for you since I'm not an professional in psychology but for me my ADHD makes me have a very low attention span and also very unavailable emotionally, in all aspects, even in my personal life and romance. ADHD meds has been life changing to me, I actually feel able to focus and also way more emotionally available. Since you have a suspicion of having ADHD, I would recommend you at least go to a psychiatrist once, you'll probably feel a lot better on having more professional input.

TheFurizzlyBear

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Not this year 😭! I need to have an emotional connection with someone before an physically intimate one and being poor & living at home made 2022 a dry one. 2023 already looking much better with new job and getting back out of parents' home already

Nov 5, 2017
I'm married so yes. However, not much but that's what happens when you have a one year old. Such a cock block. I did see a major increase in blowies though so silver lining.

JigglesBunny

Prophet of Truth
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Chicago
Yeah, but I was in a committed relationship for the first eight months of the year. Now that I'm not, 2023's prospects looking a bit grim.