Liam1884

Oct 30, 2017
Even if it was true, why is moderation choosing to warn someone criticizing a company instead of some random people criticizing this person ?

I don't see the logic here.

There's nothing wrong with either of them. If you actually read your warning, you would know it stated thread whining. The fact that you questioned that this thread is 7 pages long is the problem.

Lothars

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Even if it was true, why is moderation choosing to warn someone criticizing a company instead of some random people criticizing this person ?

I don't see the logic here.
It's because your posts are basically trolling at this point. You come into every destiny thread saying the same thing.

Dalek

Oct 25, 2017
This is 2 pages out of 7 (ironic, right?)
TzNvk5y.png

khFqH1s.png
Whew

Kaz Mk II

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I'm actually about to uninstall it because of this Forsaken stuff.

The game is already 70+ GB on my PS4 and now it's downloading an 18 GB patch for the forsaken stuff. I had to delete things just to make room for this .

What I played was fun enough but certainly not worth me deleting some of those other games in my backlog just to make room for this monster. Glad I got it free with PS+ to try it.

DMDmaster

Jun 26, 2018
I respect the hustle that comes from trying to push the game hard, but I do find it hilarious that its to the point that they've put the base game on PS Plus.