• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ruthless

Oct 25, 2017
Melbourne, Australia
JPEG_20190410_034034.jpg

INFINITE CORES

Ruthless

Oct 25, 2017
Melbourne, Australia
You needed to have completed the quest on one character and NOT claimed the weapon on alts before the patch, and needed to have the the quest pursuit on your other character for this to work. Works with Qxygen and Delirium.

I already had close to 1500 cores, don't need any more.

Dalek

Oct 25, 2017
You needed to have completed the quest on one character and NOT claimed the weapon on alts before the patch, and needed to have the the quest pursuit on your other character for this to work. Works with Qxygen and Delirium.

I already had close to 1500 cores, don't need any more.

Damn it I don't have these yet.

Liquidsnake

Oct 27, 2017
Looking for opinions please. My two Blast Furnaces are:

Meyrin RDS/Rassmussen ISA
Drop Mag/Alloy Mag
Outlaw
Rampage

Second:

Meyrin RDL/Satou Focus Lens
Steady Rounds/Drop Mag
Feeding Frenzy
High Impact rounds.

Keep going or stop?

shark97

Banned
Nov 7, 2017
dang, jealous of that oxygen thing. should i run 28 strikes today? i'm at 12/40

kinda mad i didn't stay on top of my strikes a bit more before, so i didn't have so many left now.

also "get the quest on my alt" he's 640, there's nothing he should have to complete right?

Edit: Oh I needed to already have the quest on my alt before todays patch? If so I'm out of the running. Which is good.

crucible was fun this morning but, is it just me or bottom tree arcstrider is still awful? without twirling boy the super is just an absolute sitting duck.

Trakan

Oct 25, 2017
Looking for opinions please. My two Blast Furnaces are:

Meyrin RDS/Rassmussen ISA
Drop Mag/Alloy Mag
Outlaw
Rampage

Second:

Meyrin RDL/Satou Focus Lens
Steady Rounds/Drop Mag
Feeding Frenzy
High Impact rounds.

Keep going or stop?

The first roll looks okay, but on console a roll with steady rounds and stability masterwork makes a noticeable difference. I'd keep going.

Ferdie

Jul 16, 2018
Why did I claimed the Recluse with my Titan that is not even level 50 yet.... I need cores :(

shark97

Banned
Nov 7, 2017
so you have to have the completed but not claimed quest on an alt. didn't work for me i guess i was suppose to have picked up the quest on my titan.

basically very few people will be able to do this.

Gammacide

Oct 27, 2017
What sucks is I JUST picked up 21% on my Titan this morning thinking how great that was. Not so great anymore. 😕

Ferdie

Jul 16, 2018
This tether + colony strategy in mayhem (for mountaintop) isn't working at all. Even of you manage to catch 2 people, you get shut down by blade barrage or other tether.

What an idiotic quest. Reaching Fabled was piece of cake compared to this.

Swiggins

was promised a tag
Apr 10, 2018
So wait...you need to have completed the quest before the patch and not claimed it on your alts?

What if you complete the quest this week?

Secondary question, the requirements for Oxygen, does it need to be strikes from the strike playlist or can it be from any strike launched from the director?

Last edited:
Dec 2, 2017
This tether + colony strategy in mayhem (for mountaintop) isn't working at all. Even of you manage to catch 2 people, you get shut down by blade barrage or other tether.

I think Mayhem is the single worst mode in Destiny history. It's not even goofy fun, it's either getting slowva'd/blade barraged endlessly, or being the person doing that just mashing r1+r2 endlessly.

Dunlop

Oct 25, 2017
Should hit 700 this week, thought of leveling up a titan.

$40 Canadian just to do the initial boost, wtf

Think I'll switch to grinding for gear...

shark97

Banned
Nov 7, 2017
I think Mayhem is the single worst mode in Destiny history. It's not even goofy fun, it's either getting slowva'd/blade barraged endlessly, or being the person doing that just mashing r1+r2 endlessly.

Yup. The fake love of it is obnoxious. It's like people telling you how much they love running into door knobs with their eye.

In D1 I seem to remember at least some actual play the super cooldowns were longer, last time I went in in D2 it was literally pretty much as soon as you supered you had another super. It's just rock paper scissors, super kill, die to super, and extremely boring.

maybe could be a bit more entertaining if they increased the super cooldown somewhat within the mode, so you'd have i dunno 20 seconds between supers or ten seconds or something..

i mean yes probably it had me laughing for like 30 minutes in d1 due to the sheer novelty, but those 30 minutes ended 4 years ago.

shark97

Banned
Nov 7, 2017
tee hee

Bungie can fix exploits that help us within days or hours but spectral blades and nova warp run amok for months cool story bro

Dec 2, 2017
Getting pinnacle weapons disabled? Lol, I am literally 1 envoy kill away from 21% Delerium.

I would complain but I've had the glitched offering to the oracle since last fall and they've never patched it so I can't really talk.

Swiggins

was promised a tag
Apr 10, 2018
Getting pinnacle weapons disabled? Lol, I am literally 1 envoy kill away from 21% Delerium.

I would complain but I've had the glitched offering to the oracle since last fall and they've never patched it so I can't really talk.
THAT'S why I always have one on my hunter, I thought it was fucking weird because I was positive I wasn't doing Blind Well.

CrudeDiatribe

Oct 25, 2017
Eastern Canada
Bungie can fix exploits that help us within days or hours but spectral blades and nova warp run amok for months cool story bro

They didn't fix it yet and not all problems are the same.

There's always that one guy with tether in Mayhem that isn't looking to get kills and is only looking to be a complete pain in the @$%@%@$

I'm going to be looking for grenade launcher double kills; if I can prevent others from having fun while I'm at it: all the better.

Bold One

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Has the masterwork thing been patched?

my ps4 took an hour to update the and another 30 minutes to do fuck knows what.

shark97

Banned
Nov 7, 2017
Has the masterwork thing been patched?

my ps4 took an hour to update the and another 30 minutes to do fuck knows what.

xbox one x superior, patch took 2 mins

i got scared today cause a weird ringing/fan noise happened and i was worried it was the x. nope, it was my new egg timer oddball sound.
also

i didnt know this. i visited xur but i didnt notice his weapon or if it was wavesplitter for me. weird. i probably got killed by this in crucible.

Only a limited number of Wavesplitters are currently in the wild on PC and Xbox One. To get one, players needed to log in and visit Xur in the 45-minute window between Bungie's application of the latest patch and the weekly reset time, when Xur disappears. If players made it to Xur in time and purchased his Fated Engram, there was a chance Xur would grant them the Wavesplitter.

if i had known about this probably would have been easy to get from a fated because i should have all or almost all other exotics. i wonder if sony will demand compensation. also kind of odd that they are like, fully already in the game?

Swiggins

was promised a tag
Apr 10, 2018
xbox one x superior, patch took 2 mins

i got scared today cause a weird ringing/fan noise happened and i was worried it was the x. nope, it was my new egg timer oddball sound.
also

i didnt know this. i visited xur but i didnt notice his weapon or if it was wavesplitter for me. weird. i probably got killed by this in crucible.

if i had known about this probably would have been easy to get from a fated because i should have all or almost all other exotics. i wonder if sony will demand compensation.

They'll probably either remove them from the Xbox and PC versions of the game and compensate players with like...30 Enhancement cores (lol) or nothing at all will happen.

badboy78660

Oct 27, 2017
As far as the Fated Engrams thing (with them now dropping with a chance to drop Forsaken exotics), I'd read on Reddit that the potentially-Forsaken-drops aren't protected from the you-won't-get-duplicates thing :-\. So weird to go that route (if true of course).

Status
Not open for further replies.