Status
Not open for further replies.

jediyoshi

Oct 25, 2017
Transversive Steps
  • After sprinting for a short time, your currently equipped weapon is automatically reloaded
hnnnggggg

LiK

Oct 25, 2017
used shoulder charge again and it felt good. I just need to wait for the new mods so I can make a fast Fucking Titan and go nuts like the D1 days. Farewell slow D2 PVP build.

ZeoVGM

Oct 25, 2017
Providence, RI
I'm only missing one weapon from the Gunsmith in my collection, the Athelflad-D, and that fucker won't drop for me at all.

I think I'm good to go though. Bunch of bounties, about 2,000 weapon parts, 100 mod components before I've deleted any of my stacks of mods, 200 masterwork cores, 1,000 Vanguard tokens, 2,000 Crucible tokens, etc.

Dog

Cat
Oct 25, 2017
Happy expansion day :D the wait till 6pm is killing me lol.

Shit I need to download Discord on my new phone.

haradaku7

May 28, 2018
I can tell this wait is going to kill me, had a dentist appointment so had teh day off of work...18:00GMT till release :(

Seep

Oct 27, 2017
UK
Is today the last day for Warmind exotic ornaments?

And can someone clear up the shader change, what happens to those in our vault?

OP
OP
Stalker

Stalker

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
DmL07PZW4AA8pEr.jpg:large

OP
OP
Stalker

Stalker

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
REMINDER

Destiny 2 will go offline today at

15:00 BST
07:00 PDT
10:00 EDT

To prepare for Forsaken's launch

Rivyn

Oct 26, 2017
Will the expansion and annual pass contain enough content for players mostly interested in single-player?

They did mention that the Expansion will have more suitable content for single player players, but Destiny thrives when played with multiple people. I would just suggest getting Forsaken and wait what the annual pass actually has in store for us.

OP
OP
Stalker

Stalker

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Will the expansion and annual pass contain enough content for players mostly interested in single-player?

I play the majority of Destiny solo outside of Raids, I solo for PvP and Strikes. I'm expecting lots of SP content. That said our discord is great for making friends if you want. Everyone is nice. Just drop a message to Ruthless for an invite and come say Hi to everyone.

IIFloodyII

Oct 26, 2017
Finally got Forsaken pre-ordered and ready to go or wait in a queue, they sent me the Legendary Edition even though I only bought a Forsaken code, so now I have 2 Destiny 2s.
Unfortunately it's just 1 code for everything or I would've gave away the Osiris and Warmind DLCs.

Altair

Jan 11, 2018
Who cares if people want to power level before starting the campaign. There's nothing wrong with that. I do it every big expansion because it gets me ready for the raid by maximizing my powerful gear rewards. If people would rather jump right into the campaign then do so, but there's no reason to go around telling people how useless and pointless it is to power level. Let people play the game the way they want to play it.

Oct 25, 2017
Does anyone know what's the difference between the Digital Deluxe version of Destiny 2 Forsaken and the Complete Collection? I don't want to miss out on content.

Bold One

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Who cares if people want to power level before starting the campaign. There's nothing wrong with that. I do it every big expansion because it gets me ready for the raid by maximizing my powerful gear rewards. If people would rather jump right into the campaign then do so, but there's no reason to go around telling people how useless and pointless it is to power level. Let people play the game the way they want to play it.
Sure thing, but its typically the same people who come in a few weeks later to whine about 'lack of content' after having binged on the game and hoarded enough materials and currency to break the game economy.

iFirez

Oct 25, 2017
England
The patch usually goes up during matainence for us to download right? I'm hoping its an hour before so we can all have it downloaded and ready to jump in at launch.

I might do a little bit of levelling to start with for 30mins or so then jump into the campaign.

I don't get people leveling up first.You have a week and a half to get to a good level before the raid so for me it'll be campaign first.

Spider-Man comes out in a couple of days so I have to do a shit ton of levelling before then, then Platinum SM before coming back and levelling more to be ready for the raid. That said I'm not going to go crazy levelling before the story just a tiny little bit to get a bit of a head start.

TheGhost

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Long Island
Man my mind is going offline at work from 8:00 a.m. until 12:25 p.m. when I may snap out of it and log onto my computer to check my email.

It's here everyone, today is the day, the only thing that makes up for summer being over and these damn school buses back on the road again.

Altair

Jan 11, 2018
Sure thing, but its typically the same people who come in a few weeks later to whine about 'lack of content' after having binged on the game and hoarded enough materials and currency to break the game economy.

Shouldn't be a problem anymore with random rolls coming back. Not to mention the new Supers are time gated, so nobody will have them all until at least week 3. There should be something to do for the hardcore players for quite a bit now. Personally, endgame content is my main itch in Destiny. Not the story or any of the lore, so grinding out my base level and power level as efficiently as possible to be ready for the Forsaken endgame is what I'll be doing.

III-V

Oct 25, 2017
the pre-order code I got from BestBuy this morning IS NOT WORKING

this voucher is no longer valid.

"This e-mail and code cannot be replaced if lost or deleted. Code will not be replaced if lost, destroyed or stolen. No refunds."

DrROBschiz

Oct 25, 2017

"This e-mail and code cannot be replaced if lost or deleted. Code will not be replaced if lost, destroyed or stolen. No refunds."

Im pretty sure you can get a hold of Besy Buy and work something out.

RPanda

Feb 21, 2018

There's no way they wont give you a new code lol.

Strider

Oct 25, 2017
USA
Does anyone know if the character boost automatically gives you the different Y1 subclass trees as well or will I still have to do the quests for them?

Gonna use my boost on a Warlock. In my 4 years of Destiny I've never played the class more than a few minutes so I'm gonna finally give it a go.

Altair

Jan 11, 2018
Does anyone know if the character boost automatically gives you the different Y1 subclass trees as well or will I still have to do the quests for them?

Gonna use my boost on a Warlock. In my 4 years of Destiny I've never played the class more than a few minutes so I'm gonna finally give it a go.

If it doesn't automatically level it then you should have enough points to fully level them yourself.

And you won't regret it. Warlock is a phenomenal class IMO, especially in D2. It can dish out fairly good DPS (Dawnblade) or be an excellent support class. Forsaken is only adding to that. I can't wait to use the arc laser and solar healing subclass trees.

JustinH

Oct 27, 2017
Man. I was planning on just skipping on this for a while, but since I'm already anticipating doing my weekly milestones today I imagine when I get in-game I'm just going to be like "eff it" and end up buying it.

I think it sucks that the Cayde's Stash is a pre-order bonus and you can't just pre-order the expansion, but you have to buy the legendary or forsaken collection to get it (unless I'm missing something).

Status
Not open for further replies.