• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
OP

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
0ixkvb.png

1gpkuq.png

2x1j3e.png

whats-newlnjb2.png

3ypjdm.png

tendencytojek.png

4cxj6g.png

stats-and-classes86j6q.png

6bqjqb.png

5xsk45.png

medialhj8v.png

50567653452_268f0d4618vkpv.jpg

50566766908_52b82061ft0klw.jpg

50566767408_970e4c6ebi0k68.jpg

x2uvfmnb7kck.jpg

5wrdtt8o0k9m.jpg

4975fc6f-01c8-4b77-b82nj2h.jpg

eaq0j_uwkaaj8a0wpkph.jpg

ZTXcL15.png

creditsv0jng.png

TEXT OT & DISCORD
OP
OP
vestan

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
SoulsEra Discord
Hidden content
You need to reply to this thread in order to see this content.
------------------------

DEMON'S SOULS

Release Date:

• November 12, 2020 (US)
  • November 19, 2020 (EU)
Developed by Bluepoint in collaboration with Japan Studio, exclusively for the PlayStation 5

"LET STRENGTH BE GRANTED, SO THE WORLD MIGHT BE MENDED"

Deep beneath the Nexus, the Old One has awakened. A mighty demon horde pours into Boletaria, devouring the souls of men.
Called upon by a maiden in black, you go forth to lift the curse...

WHAT'S NEW?

Bluepoint's remake builds upon the original with an improved character creator, a mirrored mode, an all-new photo mode and a slew of miscellaneous, quality of life + balance changes including:
  • Omnidirectional rolling
  • Support for a 60fps performance mode and up to 6 players online (from 4 in the original)
  • The ability to store and change characters from the Nexus
  • Increased Moon Grass weight + limit to the amount carried at once
WORLD AND CHARACTER TENDENCY

World Tendency in the remake remains untouched.

Tendency in each world shifts from levels of Black and White as specific actions are performed. PWWT means easier enemies and some areas opening up while PBWT means harder enemies but more valuable loot. Various events and sidequests can trigger depending on current WT. If connected online, World Tendency shifts to the server average, which applies to all players.

DeS also features Character Tendency. Defeating Black Phantoms will move your character towards PW, increasing attack power in Soul Form. Invading other players and killing innocent NPCs in Soul Form moves your character towards PB, increasing attack power as a Black Phantom.
If this is your first time playing DeS, tendency isn't really something you should worry about until a second playthrough.

CLASSES
  • Knight
  • Priest
  • Thief
  • Magician
  • Temple Knight
  • Soldier
  • Wanderer
  • Barbarian
  • Royalty
  • Hunter

STATS
  • Vitality determines your character's health and item burden
  • Intelligence determines your character's mana and spell memory slots (maximum of 6 slots)
  • Endurance determines your character's stamina, equip burden and defense against fire, poison and bleed
  • Strength determines your character's damage with strength weapons
  • Dexterity determines your character's damage with dexterity weapons
  • Magic determines your character's damage with spells and certain weapons
  • Faith determines your character's potency with miracle spells, your magic defense and miracle memory slots
  • Luck determines your character's item drop rate, and plague resistance
  • Soul Level increases your physical defense, magic defense and fire defense

CREDITS:

OT by vestan
Special Thanks to Aurc and iFirez

Last edited:

--R

Being sued right now, please help me find a lawyer
Oct 25, 2017
Umbasa. Great OT.

OP
OP
vestan

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
You have a heart of gold. Don't let them take it from you.

stockpile-thomasb6jr9.png

KOfLegend

Jun 17, 2019
Not being able to play this because I probably won't be able to get my hands on a PS5 is going to be fucking painful.

Merrill

Oct 27, 2017
Halifax
The original soundtrack that comes with the special edition is just the soundtrack or you can choose to use it in game over the new recorded soundtrack?

Soma

Oct 27, 2017
San Francisco
Dope. My copy is coming in on Wednesday.

My Ps5 tho?

🤷🏻‍♂️ 🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️ (thanks target lol)

Big G

Oct 27, 2017
Extremely excited for this. DeS is the only Soulsborne game I haven't played, and I've been holding off on it for years in hopes that this day would eventually come.

EchoSmoker

Jan 29, 2018
Great OT. Very excited for this, it's gonna kick my ass. Hoping the photo mode lets you toggle the ghost halo effect when you are in soul form.

Cess007

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
B.C., Mexico
Good luck to all new travelers brave enough to venture to Boletaria, and those veterans coming back... damn, you're a masochist, uh? :P

Patitoloco

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
As a filthy European, I have to wait another week, but good luck everyone!

So the world might be mended

Colfari

#TeamThierry
Nov 13, 2017
Germany
You're making it harder for us over in Europe, I'm so jealous.
Enjoy everyone, I will go look for all japanese maps I printed over 10 years ago in A0 size (late at work when I was alone) in preparation, they gotta be somewhere.

catboy

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
black desert online ❤️

looking forward to this as the only souls i haven't played!

2Blackcats

Oct 26, 2017
Wahey.

I'm so unbelievably hyped, great OT .

Also want to give a shout out to Noema who very generously bought me a copy, thanks again. Makes a massive difference to me :-)

Demon's Souls won't make launch. Don't set up yourselves for disappointment, y'all.

If it does release in 2020, I'll gift a copy of the game to the first person to quote this post.

Last edited: