Votes: 4 0.7%
  • Giyuu Tomioka!

Votes: 22 3.9%
  • Shinobu

Votes: 23 4.1%

• Total voters

Fulminator

Oct 25, 2017
Here is one of the images I'm gonna add to the OT in the "Best Demon Slayer out of context images/gif" section. Hahaha! The whole point is to showcase funny moments that aren't spoilery and are very random when outta context. If you have any ideas, lemme know!

large.png
we stan

Poodlestrike

Smooth vs. Crunchy
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
All caught up now! My god, what a great adaptation. The end of that spider family fight was just mwah, perfection. The Hashira intro is as... wonky... as I remember it being, and Zenitsu is still a creep, but that's not on the anime, at least.

Mortemis

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I've caught up too, and man that last arc and the Hashira meeting were freaking incredible. I stopped watching back in July not because I didn't want to, just got distracted, but I'm kinda glad I did since watching the spider arc and Hashira meeting weekly would've killed me.

I'm excited to see this mini training arc, and want to see Tanjiro use more fire breathing techniques, but what I'm really excited for is more Nezuko fights. She's now a demon slayer right? Wanna see how she uses her demon arts and fights alongside Tanjiro.

Bookkoo

Apr 9, 2018
I just crushed like 20 chapters of the manga

and we are in for a treat when they animate

The red light upper six fight

Aren't we

A.J.

Oct 25, 2017
Honestly considering the manga is on it's way to ending, it would be better to have the thread sooner rather than later.

Mortemis

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Within a year seems pretty plausible at this pace
Mangaja would have to pull a aha! I wasn't the final boss cliche For it to be years left

oooooo that makes reading the manga a whole lot more tempting. I'll probably still wait if a new anime season is announced after the final episode, depends.

If the anime gets renewed and continues its current pace, how many 26 episode seasons do you think it'll take to finish this?

Hypron

Oct 27, 2017
NZ
oooooo that makes reading the manga a whole lot more tempting. I'll probably still wait if a new anime season is announced after the final episode, depends.

If the anime gets renewed and continues its current pace, how many 26 episode seasons do you think it'll take to finish this?

We're running at roughly 50 chapters per season at this point so I'd wager 3 more seasons to finish it if it ends close to the 200 chapters mark, which it seems like it will.

Oct 25, 2017

4-5 depending on pacing
Next two arcs are big deals that's season 2 most likely maybe they'll squeeze more in

Mortemis

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
We're running at roughly 50 chapters per season at this point so I'd wager 3 more seasons to finish it if it ends close to the 200 chapters mark, which it seems like it will.
4-5 depending on pacing
Next two arcs are big deals that's season 2 most likely maybe they'll squeeze more in

Thanks guys.

Think I'll read the manga. I could just wait until it finishes, but half the fun is reading it with others. I'll pick it up once the anime is done.

Poodlestrike

Smooth vs. Crunchy
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
I don't think it'll go long, but it's not hard to envision a world where it does. I'm not seeing a clean way to answer all the questions if things close out the way I'm expecting them to.

Oct 26, 2017
Some people here gave me the recommendation to watch Fate/Stay Night Unlimited Blade Works for that sweet UFOTable action. I just finished it tonight. For the most part the action was good but not as good as Kimetsu EXCEPT the climax where you could definitely see the same awesome style like when Tanjiro cut that 12 Kizuki spider demon's head off. It's a shame there's no sequel.

Mortemis

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Some people here gave me the recommendation to watch Fate/Stay Night Unlimited Blade Works for that sweet UFOTable action. I just finished it tonight. For the most part the action was good but not as good as Kimetsu EXCEPT the climax where you could definitely see the same awesome style like when Tanjiro cut that 12 Kizuki spider demon's head off. It's a shame there's no sequel.

Did you watch Fate/Zero? Imo it's story is better and has a lot of great ufotable action. It's a prequel to the fate/stay night series.

SixtyFourBlades

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 27, 2017
Did you watch Fate/Zero? Imo it's story is better and has a lot of great ufotable action. It's a prequel to the fate/stay night series.
I second this. Fate/Zero's story was so much more engaging, and the action was also great.

bunkitz

Brave Little Spark
Oct 28, 2017
I love these radio conversations the VAs have! I don't know why they keep laughing and speaking in a hushed tone but it's really fun to listen to.

Also, this one's special since Nezuko's VA is here? We've barely heard her speak after all, haha.

By the way Mediking , forgot to reply to you last time about the cover photo thing but glad it worked out! Unfortunately even us mods can't force an image to work if it doesn't fit the specifications. I had some trouble with that in the MHA OT before.

Now to wait five more hours til the next episode! Really tempted to start reading the manga already... Every day I don't read it, I risk getting spoiled more than I already have been, lol.

Oct 26, 2017

I thought this was neat, a fan is making custom enamel earrings and charms—tempted to get one but I don't have pierced ears or any where to put the charm lol