• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Finale Fireworker

Love each other or die trying.
Oct 25, 2017
United States
well, a lot of people on this forum pee in the shower, so at least you'd be better positioned than those freaks
SmoggyUnfinishedChafer-size_restricted.gif

eebster

Banned
Nov 2, 2017
Looks like Pete is performing extremely well (unfortunately). But I think Pete winning is better news for Bernie than Biden winning. Pete's not gonna be competitive in more diverse states but might steal some of Biden's voters with a bit of momentum

Soul Skater

Oct 25, 2017
The fact that Pete is polling so well with people who think beating Trump is the most important thing is just lol.

He performs the worst in every single poll against Trump.
This is the case where I think this is just Iowa and nowhere will actually vote like that

ironically, Iowa is the one state where Pete actually beats everyone else and ties trump in h2hs

everywhere else Pete does worse in match ups

Oct 25, 2017
The fact someone who is polling at 0% among African-Americans is probably gonna win this thing is embarrassing. Put Nevada as the first state to vote. It more accurately represents the nation and party.
Wait, what? Are you saying Sanders is polling at 0% nationally with black people?

Iowa is definitely not representative but maybe one outcome of this is people wake up to Sanders. Hopefully. Probably not.

SolidSnakeBoy

May 21, 2018
The Republican talking head on CBSN trying to make the argument that women want consensus and so they will far for Pete or Biden. I almost chocked at that. Go Bernie!

Brazil

Actual Brazilian
Oct 24, 2017
São Paulo, Brazil
I just spent a few minutes explaining to my girlfriend how caucuses work, and all she could muster after I was done was "Pathetic."

Shit's bizarre.

Mr. RPG

Oct 25, 2017
Looks like Buttigieg is sweeping the second realignment vote. Sanders is getting next to no votes.

asmith906

Oct 27, 2017
Can someone explain why as a black man I keep being told I'm supposed to hate Pete especially when someone like Bloomberg is in the race.

Plinko

Oct 28, 2017
Sanders and Pete winning? Iowa trying to sabotage democrats and guarantee 4 more years of Trump confirmed.

B-Dubs

That's some catch, that catch-22
General Manager
Oct 25, 2017
I just spent a few minutes explaining to my girlfriend how caucuses work, and all she could muster after I was done was "Pathetic."

Shit's bizarre.
My man, I have been on the "end all caucuses" train since like 2008 and I first learned of them. The only way you could include less people in the process is to only allow landowners to vote. It's literally the dumbest shit ever.

Ziltoidia 9

Oct 25, 2017
Biden gets 4th, doesn't get a boost in money, then Pete fizzles out once we get to Navada and SC.... is it then only Warren and Sanders?

Status
Not open for further replies.