What's Your Prediction Score for Deathloop?

• 95-100

Votes: 11 1.0%
  • 90-94

Votes: 71 6.4%
  • 85-89

Votes: 415 37.7%
  • 80-84

Votes: 411 37.3%
  • 75-79

Votes: 140 12.7%
  • 70-74

Votes: 35 3.2%
  • 65-69

Votes: 18 1.6%

• Total voters

pronk

Oct 26, 2017
I think mid to low 80s. Basically saying that its really cool but some people won't like the core gameplay because they try to play it like CoD.

BearPawB

I'm a fan of the erotic thriller genre
Oct 25, 2017
I'm excited for this game and really want it to be good.but there has been something so sterile about the gameplay videos.

I think restricting so much about the story and the gameplay loop for fear of spoilers has really hurt it. And I'm hoping there's just a lot of gameplay stuff we haven't seen.

Sep 21, 2019
It will be an 85 metacritic. Games just don't get above 90 nowadays except for the ultra rare exception. 86 Opencritic.

Bet.

Nimby

Oct 27, 2017
80-84 is my prediction. Arkane games tend to score lower than what you would expect, besides Dishonored. Prey scored ten points lower than Dishonored 2, when it should have scored ten points higher.

Gedi

Oct 29, 2017
Okay, I'm convinced. Just impulsively purchased from ShopTo for ÂŁ48.85. With any luck I might get it tomorrow.

Nimby

Oct 27, 2017
I would love it regardless, but I was genuinely thinking this would be another prey situation. Decent critical reception, hardcore fans would love it. Really fucking hyped now!

I hope I have it tomorrow through GameFly, if not I might just go pick it up and send it back when it arrives.

baconcow

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Really happy to see that this isn't 74-79 as I predicted. The gameplay video I watched didn't seem impressive, so I definitely am going to look for further gameplay videos to add more context.

Rowsdower

Shinra Employee of The Wise Ones
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Canada
My gut feeling was mid 80's, between 83-86, but I voted 85-89. Coming in clutch hah.

Big Powder

Oct 25, 2017
It's doing a bit better than I thought! (I settled on 84). There's still time for a few Negative Nancys (Nancies?) to spoil it, but I'm very pleased that everything up so far seems to be pretty glowing. This game is gonna rock, I"m excited.

2CL4Mars

Nov 9, 2018
I think it'll be 80~84. I hope with the extensive marketing Sony/Bethesda gave it it sells well. Can't wait to play it when it hits Game Pass/Xbox next year.

I think that they failed already if more people are in the same mindset as you. Support good games...if you can. I love both Dishonored and I'm very interested in Deathloop yet I need to be smart with my money and I'm going to skip it for the time being.

gabegabe

Jul 5, 2018
Brazil
I think that they failed already if more people are in the same mindset as you. Support good games...if you can. I love both Dishonored and I'm very interested in Deathloop yet I need to be smart with my money and I'm going to skip it for the time being.

I'm pretty sure I'll be supporting a lot of it by paying a subscription to Microsoft to play one of their games.

2CL4Mars

Nov 9, 2018
I'm pretty sure I'll be supporting a lot of it by paying a subscription to Microsoft to play one of their games.

When you buy a product, your supporting the product when your paying for a service your supporting a service. Matter of fact it's better you buy Deathloop for 25-30 dollars digitally and actually support the game rather then the Microsoft's service that hosts it. And what if people don't buy Deathloop? Is gamepass magically going to save it? And what happens if it's not available for more then a year? What is Arkane Lyon supposed to do for that time? Wait for the gamepass numbers?

And I don't get why your angry at me for since I said that I won't be buying it for a full price.

gabegabe

Jul 5, 2018
Brazil
When you buy a product, your supporting the product when your paying for a service your supporting a service. Matter of fact it's better you buy Deathloop for 25-30 dollars digitally and actually support the game rather then the Microsoft's service that hosts it. And what if people don't buy Deathloop? Is gamepass magically going to save it? And what happens if it's not available for more then a year? What is Arkane Lyon supposed to do for that time? Wait for the gamepass numbers?

And I don't get why your angry at me for since I said that I won't be buying it for a full price.

I'm not angry, relax, didn't mean to sound like that. I just answered that because if you buy the game or pay for the subscription, both money will go to Microsoft, so there's no difference there. I don't own a PS5 or have a PC to play it, so there's nothing to do besides wait for it to arrive on Xbox.

I also think we should stop derailing the thread.

jroc74

Oct 27, 2017
I always pick high 80's when I can. Seems like a safe bet for some games.

It's doing a bit better than I thought! (I settled on 84). There's still time for a few Negative Nancys (Nancies?) to spoil it, but I'm very pleased that everything up so far seems to be pretty glowing. This game is gonna rock, I"m excited.

It already dropped from 90 to 88 with just a few reviews since this morning. I said it in the review thread...its wild how that happens.