• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Loop de loop?

• Yes

Votes: 885 32.4%
  • No

Votes: 1,231 45.1%
  • Maybe

Votes: 615 22.5%

• Total voters

Kazuhira

Oct 26, 2017
i'd love to buy it but this month emptied my wallet(no gaming related) and i need to recover, maybe by december.
It hurts me because i always want to support Arkane but i really can't right now.

LoadRunner

Sep 19, 2020
Still a Maybe for me.

2 things are swaying me to a Yes more today. I heard there NO map, love this, and there's PVP?! Need to know more but $53.99 w PS Plus is basically a Sale price out the gate. VERY tempting and will probably just buy this as Series X is impossible to get atm.

tophu

Oct 27, 2017
waiting a year for gamepass or a deep sale unless they knock it out of the park critically. there's just too many games coming out this year that I have way more interest in.

JustTom

May 28, 2018
Germany...
I've played too many roguelikes recently and I feel too many roguelikes have been released recently so I am no longer interested. Skip for me.

jroc74

Oct 27, 2017
Day one, not for Game Pass... for PS5.

For some reason the responses make me feel I have to make that distinction......

May 31, 2021
Pre-ordered at Best Buy, I was going to wait but I love Arkane games so I'll be there day one.

Can't believe we're only a couple weeks away!

Dec 6, 2017
US
Buying for PS5. Currently playing Dishonored 2 and it being a fucking masterclass of game and level design convinced me to keep buying anything Arkane.

Mukrab

Apr 19, 2020
Yes but also its gonna be on gamepass so i dont wanna pay for it. I would consider if i had absolutely nothing to play. But i do so i wait and play it for free.

killa2max

May 17, 2018
Seattle, WA
I think it looks great, but I'm just going to wait for release on GamePass. I have lots of games in the backlog so I can hold off for a year.

Tortillo VI

May 27, 2018
Waiting for Gamepass. I would get on PS5 if it was a first party title, but going forward, if it gets sequels, I wouldn't like to have them on separate systems. It's just a thing of mine. I may get it on Steam in any case. Arkane is grand.

Wolf

Oct 25, 2017
Looks great but I have so much to play that I'm going to wait until it's on Gamepass next year.

ArcheTenix

Alt-Account
Banned
Jul 22, 2021
Not interested in this game at all. The constant spam in State of Play presentations just made me less interested than I thought possible. It's also first-person which I'm not much of a fan of.

SilkySm00th

Oct 31, 2017
Looks like a miss for me but i'll defo be watching here and other spaces when it drops to see if it turns out crazy good and a can't miss.

I'm insanely excited for the fuckin wild ass speed runs that will come out of this game though.

Doctor_Thomas

Oct 27, 2017
It's a straight no from me.

I just don't like Arkane's games.

I found little fun in Dishonoured and HATED Prey. I've not liked anything I've seen of Deathloop.

hog

Mar 9, 2021
Maybe, it looks great but also like something that's going to take a lot of effort to sit down and play, and I'm not sure I'm there right now. Might just get WarioWare for now and pick this up at a later date when I really want to play it.

Elandyll

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Maybe for me.

Prey was fantastic, but Dishonored wasn't really a day 1 for me.
The random Versus system and lack of convenient saves makes me double hesitate tbh.

cosmickosm

Oct 26, 2017
Absolutely adored the Dishonored titles and Prey became one of my favorite games but this one just isn't immediately grabbing me. I'll likely wait for the reviews to drop before making a decision.

Also - so is this game completely playable offline?

HanSoloCup

Oct 27, 2017
Richmond, VA
Game looks great! I'm still on the fence, since I think it will go on sale fairly quickly.

But I definitely want to play this on PS5 with a DualSense, rather than waiting for Game Pass.

CosmicGP

Oct 28, 2017
Nope. I like the Dishonored games a lot but this is obviously an arcade style game and not for me.

SnazzyNaz

The Wise Ones
Nov 11, 2019
I see Arkane, I buy. I also want to support studios willing to have you play as a POC and make that readily apparent on the boxart. Easy day one for me.

Prine

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Absolutely, but waiting on the inevitable Gamepass version.

Laserbeam

Oct 27, 2017
Canada
I just seem to have zero interest in it, man. I've tried, too.

Maybe when it releases and/if the reception is great I'll give it a shot, but I'm not really there day one.

Wein Cruz

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
There are only a few games I plan on getting for the rest of the year and deathloop isn't one of them.

Tales of Arise
Halo Infinite
Possibly battlefield 2042

That seems to be it.

Madjoki

Oct 25, 2017
Really unsure about without it being rogue-like, otherwise as Arkane game, would've been insta-preorder.