• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Loop de loop?

• Yes

Votes: 885 32.4%
  • No

Votes: 1,231 45.1%
  • Maybe

Votes: 615 22.5%

• Total voters

Edge

A King's Landing
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Celle, Germany
Gigantic NAY. This will be 20 bucks so fast, the other Arkane titles will be thankful as hell for the time they had until they fell in price, which also was just a few weeks, but this will end real bad.

SweetBellic

Oct 28, 2017
As a big fan of Dishonored/Prey/Arkane, passing on Deathloop simply isn't an option for me. Day one.

GoatLink

Banned
Jun 3, 2021
Seems interesting, and as I Dishonored fan I owe them a try. Though I'm totally out of time right now and I'm playing nothing. Ghost of Tsushima remaster is my priority as soon as I have some time.

AbsoluteZ3R0

Feb 5, 2019
I don't like rogue lite elements and the lack quicksave... but I trust in Arkane and will get it day 1 unless the reviews are really bad.

Shalashaska

Prophet of Regret
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
It looks cool but I just bought Dishonored 2 and its expansion in the QuakeCon sale, so I've got to get through those first. Definitely want to play it at some point, played Prey earlier this year and it was amazing.

Thera

Banned
Feb 28, 2019
France
At some point yes, but I don't think the 1.0 version will be worth it. So I will wait for the patch and price drop, too much to play ATM.

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
Can't believe this comes out in 2 weeks, I was bummed by the delay but we're so close.
My answer is pretty obvious.

Oct 25, 2017
Cincinnati
No, don't think it looks great anyway, but I will try it out once it hits GP and if I like it then I can always buy a cheap copy for PS5 at that time.

Shryke

Oct 26, 2017
I also recently bought Dishonored 2 and the DLC. That setting is way up my alley. I have no interest in this game what-so-ever.

Selbran

Oct 25, 2017
I really like Arkane games, but not enough to pay $60. I feel like it'll drop fast, and I have a big backlog of games + Gamepass to keep me busy.

Quade

Mar 8, 2019
I might play it when it comes to gamepass but I'm not really a fan of Arkane's games tbh. I think they're a very talented studio that make great worlds with a wonderful art direction and strong game mechanics, but there's just something about their games that doesn't quite come together for me and I can't quite put my finger on it. I always just lose interest and fall off their games about half way through.

bishoptl

Remember
Oct 26, 2017
Vancouver
Anything Arkane does gets instant attention from me. The only decision I have to make is whether to pick it up on PS5 or PC - but they're gonna get this money.

jerf

Nov 1, 2017
I'm grabbing it from Best Buy. Comes with a 10 gift card, if I don't end up liking it I can sell it a month later for $40 and only end up $10 out of pocket

Ahti

Unshakable Resolve
Nov 6, 2017
The game is right up my valley (except the art design). Preordered it a while ago and can`t wait to finally play it.

The Shape

Nov 7, 2017
Brazil
I'm on the fence about it. Death Stranding Director's Cut is a couple weeks later and that will suck all my gaming time for a while. Also, I'm waiting for my cousin to buy a PS5 so we can play some games together, as far as I understand, two people can play this game at the same time, one as Colt and the other as Juliana, but I'm not sure. I still don't understand exactly how multiplayer will work.

Acquiescence

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Lake Titicaca
I'll buy it if it reaches £2.39 on PSN like Dishonored 2 just did, but otherwise... nah, not interested. The promotional material has been less than impressive.

Deleted member 51848

Jan 10, 2019
I liked Prey but I am not digging this. I don't know what it is. I think it might just be all the guards standing around looking like they are waiting for you to just kill them in every gameplay clip I see. I dunno

StarPhlox

Oct 25, 2017
Wisconsin
I like Dishonored series and love Prey, but for some reason I'm lukewarm on Deathloop. Keeping an eye on it but I'm just not feeling super interested even with all that's been shown. Strange.

Kuro

Oct 25, 2017
I'll wait to play it on Gamepass PC as I'm not sold on it and I tend to avoid FPS on console if possible.