• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Rvaan

Oct 25, 2017
I guess we're getting a big Brainiac push as he's uhhhh the new love interest

The two Charmed sisters that look super similar but are actually like 15 years apart still freak me out.

That's because CW saves their best for Friday
That's is one of the few things that would get me to watch the show again. Giving me that Kara x Brainy

SamAlbro

Oct 25, 2017
Arrow S7 |OT| F*ck Yao Fei

The Flash S5 |OT| F*ck Wells

Legends of Tomorrow S4 |OT| F*ck Rip

Supergirl S4 |OT| F*ck Superman

Black Lightning S2 |OT| F*ck Gambi

Poodlestrike

Smooth vs. Crunchy
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
What I say next, you must keep in mind that I actually liked BvS and MoS. I like that dark, heavy look they can bring to things, and I liked the way they tried for unconventional-but-interesting takes on characters.

The Titans trailer was plain bad. No two ways about it. I have no idea who that's for.

Keym

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017

What is a young Max Schreck doing with Supergirl?

shreck.jpg

ody

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
'Stargirl' Live-Action Drama From Greg Berlanti, Geoff Johns Joins DC Universe Slate
https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/l...est-addition-dc-universe-svod-service-1128481
Geoff Johns, who revealed the news during his spotlight panel, will write and exec produce the 13-episode scripted original series via his Mad Ghost Productions banner. The drama hails from Warner Bros. Television and Greg Berlanti's studio-based Berlanti Productions, with Sarah Schechter also serving as an exec producer. The series will bow in 2019.

Stargirl follows high school sophomore Courtney Whitmore who inspires an unlikely group of young heroes to stop the villains of the past. The series reimagines Stargirl and the very first superhero team, the Justice Society of America, in a fun, exciting and unpredictable series.

13 episodes
now make that standard across all their shows including cw

Strafer

The Flagpole is Wider
Oct 25, 2017
Sweden
Berlanti must be the happiest guy in the world right now getting 400 million to play in huge toybox.

Joni

Oct 27, 2017
So Stargirl makes three for the streaming universe. It is going to be amazing if they can ever merge these elements.

Strafer

The Flagpole is Wider
Oct 25, 2017
Sweden
reading the reason behind the creating of Stargirl is making me fucking sad.

What a damn tragedy.

Keym

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
I need to watch it again. I thought it was just old footage
Oh I'm not saying it's new, just the way they edited those lines in for Batwoman's promo. Also one of Kara's lines got cut:
"My cousin worked with a vigilante once. Tons of gadgets, lots of demons. Vigilantes are nuts."

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
Oh I'm not saying it's new, just the way they edited those lines in for Batwoman's promo. Also one of Kara's lines got cut:
"My cousin worked with a vigilante once. Tons of gadgets, lots of demons. Vigilantes are nuts."

If Batman is already a thing in Supergirl's Earth, then I'm not sure Batwoman will have as much of an impact. I think it makes more sense for Kate to be from Earth-1.

Wingfan19

Layout Designer
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Bothell WA
I'm gonna be honest... I had the same thought. I knew the dialog was old, but the fact they used it put the thought into my head that Batwoman would be from her Earth. I also realize they could've picked that line just because it fit with the beat of the trailer and has no other meaning. But also don't forget that Batman seems to exist on her Earth and doesn't on Earth 1.

If Batman is already a thing in Supergirl's Earth, then I'm not sure Batwoman will have as much of an impact. I think it makes more sense for Kate to be from Earth-1.
That wouldn't make any sense... She gets the Bat persona from being saved by Batman.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
That wouldn't make any sense... She gets the Bat persona from being saved by Batman.

She can come up with it on her own in the DC TV universe, it really won't be a big deal if they do that. Green Arrow is already pretty much Batman on Earth-1 as it is, but considering we're not going to see Bruce in this crossover it doesn't make sense to have Batman be part of Kate's origin story.

PHOENIXZERO

Oct 29, 2017
Batwoman being on Supergirl's Earth is the most logical one to use if they're not going to introduce yet another Earth.

Oct 25, 2017
Guys....
Im still struggling to understand what in the world was the idea behind Titans...

The DC service entirely relies on fans paying to watch stuff like that when
Older folks want

lower medium aged people want
TeenTitansTogether.png

Kids know and like this
latest

Even the current older Titans book established itself with stuff like this before going too serious
the-original-teen-titans-rebirth-2.png

The DCEU isn't popular and WB's already tried to correct course with that, so why replicate it?

This seems like its aimed at some edgy teen niche except they rated out of that demographic.

I just don't get who WB was aiming for with that trailer that they thought would subscribe to a new service to watch it.
I mean you could say "how do you know there isn't lighthearted stuff in there", that stuff is whats expected so they should show some of it if they want fans to pay.

Like they can't even pull in the CW demographic at that point.

People old enough to want an R Rated Titans show....... don't want an R rated Titans show.

Last edited:

Keym

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
As long as it's not connected to the Arrowverse, they can do whatever the hell they want with their streaming shows.

ravn0s

"This guy are sick"
Oct 29, 2017
I'm gonna be honest... I had the same thought. I knew the dialog was old, but the fact they used it put the thought into my head that Batwoman would be from her Earth. I also realize they could've picked that line just because it fit with the beat of the trailer and has no other meaning. But also don't forget that Batman seems to exist on her Earth and doesn't on Earth 1.

Oliver mentions Bruce Wayne in the second episode of season 6 of Arrow.