Keym

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Having Gotham as part of the Arrowverse is what excites me the most, mainly if it means more of Batman's rogues can show up in Arrow.

ody

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
In one of the other threads (or was it this one?) I posted Batwoman could take Arrow's spot. Both are highly trained non-metas. They're grounded in a way the other shows aren't, so she could easily fill the space.

SamAlbro

Oct 25, 2017
Do Crisis.

Have Superman, Oliver and Laurel start the Justice League.

Every show ends with its leads being offered membership.

The JLA are still available for guest spots and crossovers.

ody

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Have him pop in here and there
Would be neat

After taking a look at the article (only read the URL :P) the author's theory is based on my Pedowitz's comments about "the channel won't ever feature more than four DC shows at any given time" which doesn't really mean one would be cancelled, they would just be spread out.

I could see Batwoman taking over for Arrow, but I wouldn't use that statement as the basis.

Oct 25, 2017
In one of the other threads (or was it this one?) I posted Batwoman could take Arrow's spot. Both are highly trained non-metas. They're grounded in a way the other shows aren't, so she could easily fill the space.
Yup.
I don't think Arrow will be cancelled though, maybe 1 more season(8th) but really don't think it can go much further than that.

Lashley

<<Tag Here>>
Oct 25, 2017
Can't really be excited for Batwoman after the shit seasons CW has churned out recently

Oct 25, 2017
They aren't cancelling any show a year ahead of time. It's all baseless speculation. The CW added an extra night and are losing a bunch of shows this season. There's space for everything if they want it.

More importantly...

DOOMSDAY JOINS SUPERGIRL AS A SERIES REGULAR
Oh shit!
Supergirl redemption season baby

ody

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Legends won't be in the crossover?
https://www.cinemablend.com/televis...e-crossover-is-leaving-one-show-out-this-year
Details are currently scarce about the big crossover, but The CW confirmed to CinemaBlend that only Arrow, The Flash, and Supergirl will have episodes in the event, which will evidently run for three hours rather than four like 2017. Assuming the non-Legends of Tomorrow series air their episodes on their regular nights, the crossover should start on Sunday night with an episode of Supergirl, progress with an episode of Arrow on Monday night, and conclude with an episode of The Flash on Tuesday.

OP
OP
ZeroX

ZeroX

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Speed Force
Just saw a picture of the Arrow's writer's room and Kirk Acevedo's(Ricardo Diaz) photo was up there with the regulars. I mean it sort of went without saying that he'd be in it, but I guess he's either a regular or heavy presence for S7.

Also with The Flash's casting changes, over half the cast identifies as something other than white. Half the Arrow cast as well. Pretty big change from token black guy Diggle in S1.

Boy that's weird. I wonder what Earth Batgirl is supposed to be on, if it's Earth-1 then it would've made sense to leave Supergirl.

I guess it's sort of clumsy with how the scheduling works, Legends being after Arrow and all.

Effect

Oct 25, 2017
I see Supergirl getting canceled before Arrow. Both shows have problems but I feel Supergirl's is actually worse. It's easier to retool and change Arrow if needed. I think Arrow ends when Amell wants to step away unless they believe they can actually transition someone else to be the star. Arrow's issue is the writing and some of the characters surrounding the lead character. Not the lead character. Arrow's cast is also to damn big and a lot of the characters suffer because of that. Flash has that problem as well. Surprisingly Legends doesn't but not everyone appears or is a focus in every episode. Supergirl's issues are writing and even the character herself many times. That's much harder to address. I'm not saying Melissa is the problem but what they've done with Supergirl herself and the constant need to rip off Superman stories.

I honestly can't get excited about a Batwoman show until I see how this crossover goes. I've been burned to many times here. Legends and Black Lightning are the only shows I feel good about at this moment and that I'm looking forward to. If Legends isn't apart of this crossover and the other three continue to as they were last season I likely won't bother with it. Each has until that crossover before I jump ship since its happening early in the season.

OP
OP
ZeroX

ZeroX

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Speed Force
Arrow and Legends both have lower ratings than Supergirl, but not by much. It's definitely their most creatively stumbling show, and the one with the most production hurdles.

That said I expect every CBS show to bomb this season and they'll have to keep everything around.

PHOENIXZERO

Oct 29, 2017
Reveal of who's playing Kate Kane/Batwoman?

Actually it would make sense for her to be in E1 and being Maggie's ex that was talked about.

Keym

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Calling it now: Batwoman's actress reveal along with surprise casting for Spoiler/Stephanie.

Oct 25, 2017
I'm expecting some form of greater DC integration along with Batwoman and Gotham. Either it be Batman, Titans, or something else entirely.

I also pray they ditch the CW app for the DC Universe service.

PHOENIXZERO

Oct 29, 2017
The Supergirl Braniac looks so, so bad... Even worse when you see what Krypton did with it. I know different Brainiac and more limited screen time and all that but it makes Supergirl look more like one of those mid-90s first run syndication shows.