Oct 25, 2017
YES

We need more kpop in videogames.

4XF.gif

Ayye Lisa from Blackpink!

tenor.gif

Deleted member 36578

Dec 21, 2017
The vocals kill it for me. Not my kinda jam.

Deleted member 5491

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Sounds generic as hell with no variety while also having a horrible mixing.
The vocals are too damn loud compared to everything else.
Awful

Metto

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Gabe it another listen and honestly I'm starting to dig it. It's so goddamn cheesy but I love it for that. The instrumental is where this song shines and when you get an S rank and you get the YOU CANNOT KILL ME!

Not as catchy as Devil Trigger but I think it's still a cool song

spam musubi

Oct 25, 2017
Suicide Silence's latest album was the most atrocious trash fire i've heard in years, and this seems about on par with it.

Check this shit out:

it's basically the sound of a band in the studio making noise in between songs as they try to figure out what to play next, turned into a song. it's fucking terrible.

Zaverious

Oct 25, 2017
I need to see a trailer or some gameplay to this song cause this ain't it. This ain't it at all lmao

lumenflower

Jan 8, 2018
NY
You know what? Devil Trigger is definitely better(its God tier), but imagining this during gameplay, it's pretty good.

I mean. I'm into it.

matrix-cat

Oct 27, 2017
Gabe it another listen and honestly I'm starting to dig it. It's so goddamn cheesy but I love it for that. The instrumental is where this song shines and when you get an S rank and you get the YOU CANNOT KILL ME!

Not as catchy as Devil Trigger but I think it's still a cool song

I know, right? It's growing on me, too. Every time I work out another one of the dumb lyrics it gets me smiling again :P

QisTopTier

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
AHAHAHAHAHA ................. ahahahahahahah.............. HAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Defuser

Oct 25, 2017
That is some garbage theme and very undante like. I was hoping for something like Divine Hate.

Furisco

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
DMC haters having a field day with this one.

Dante's trailer better be the hypest shit ever to wash this taste from my mouth.

FHIZ

Oct 28, 2017
Bring back Powerman 5000, a DMC game is pretty much the only place they belong these days

Team_Feisar

Jan 16, 2018
What is up with the mixing? The instrumental is actually really good I think (for a battle theme) but the vocals are Way to loud for the songs sake. Lower the vocals in the mix and put some filter over them and I think it could work.
Still... I expected better.

BUT in the End I think it's kinda hard to predict how well the song works in game. I hate the Verse-Stuff, but I can see the "you can not kill me..." - stuff working good as the vocal-part of a dynamic battle theme. Due to how the Music works in this Game, I think it's harder to judge the in-game quality of the songs by their standalone release. I also thought that devil trigger was mixed kinda funky, maybe because every layer of the song is recorded with the dynamic arrangement ingame in mind.

Whew. It seems like I care more for DMX music than I thought when entering the thread XD

Last edited: