Rendering...

Oct 30, 2017
I can't believe I'm going to have to listen to this trash whenever I knock heads as Dante.

Can't we have a custom jukebox to fix this?

Don't fucking make me blast Sirenia over the game audio.

Bossking

Nov 20, 2017
The actual music is pretty solid, but the vocalist...that's gonna take some getting used to.

Gotta admit it had me cracking up when he must EXPLOOODDDEEE.

Oct 25, 2017
latest

ElBoxy

Oct 25, 2017
Aaaah, Suicide Silence.

LOkcIN3.gif

Them, The Devil Wears Prada, Bring Me The Horizon, etc. That was a phase for me.

mbpm

Oct 25, 2017
I see they accidentally put the Abigail theme from Street Fighter in DMC. Hope they fix that.

Renteka-Bond

Chicken Chaser
Dec 28, 2017
Clearwater, Florida
It's edgy nonsense that I won't listen to outside the game like Devil Trigger, but, like with DmC, I'll probably enjoy it in action, where I only like the boss themes outside of the game.

matrix-cat

Oct 27, 2017
The more I listen to this garbage the more I'm coming around to it. Like, it's godawful trash, but I can't stop listening to it anyway.

Dust

C H A O S
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
It's getting even worse with time.
Now I hope Dante dies early in the game lol.

Pancracio17

▲ Legend ▲
Avenger
Oct 29, 2017
You know, I doubted the rest of the Soundtrack would have as much style and be as upbeat as Devil Trigger.

Im not happy that I was right.

Deleted member 11626

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I came in here, read the replies, and thought "it can't be that bad"

But it is. It's fucking terrible and frankly I want the whole game to have playable Nero and that's it now lol. I don't want Dante back in another game if that's the shit I have to hear 90% of the time I'm using him.

...I'm going to do horrible in combat with him so the music never picks up.

Wakka212

Oct 30, 2017
So far this is the only thing I don't like about this game. And then maybe Dante's leaked devil trigger design.

Aurelioking

Oct 28, 2017
The instrumental sounds good, i hope that the vocals are only heard while on S rank.
Might intentionally drop some combos to make it stop.
(I really hope it sounds better mixed in-game)

Sargerus

▲ Legend ▲
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I remember people calling Devil Trigger shitty music when it was released.

Doc Kelso

Oct 25, 2017
NYC
I can't imagine doing stylish combat to this. It's slow and chunky. When I think of Dante I think of silky smooth styles with metal riffs behind him. Not whatever this is.