Afrikan

Oct 28, 2017
this calls for a celebration

giphy.webp

Why ABC WHY??????!!!

Oct 28, 2017
Nice to see a professional press conference without the press secretary having to scroll through her tabbed big book of lies to answer a question.

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
Man I don't know how she retains so much information. I would be so lost. Pro.
iirc she's worked in communication in the WH before

also, she has notes if she needs them, that way she doesn't have to pull info out of their bum like the last administration

Luixfern

Oct 27, 2017
Am I the only one that finds her "uhh..." and "umm..." every couple seconds distracting as hell?

Tavernade

Tavernade
Sep 18, 2018
Watched for half an hour but turning it off for now. It's refreshing, but a lot of the questions seemed like things she obviously wouldn't be able to talk about yet/at all.

Kinda like old interviews with Reggie.

Zips

Oct 25, 2017
It's good to be back to normal.

Or at least back on the road to normal. Almost brings a tear to my eye.

Deleted member 70788

Jun 2, 2020
She's doing great. I'll judge her polish in a month or two. I'm sure they're all exhausted and in a whirlwind right now.

madstarr12

Jan 25, 2018
I can imagine all of the press looking to spin everything as bad thinking:

"It's boring.....too boring. Must mean that Biden is getting nothing done!!!

RoKKeR

Oct 25, 2017
This admin is going to look so good for just being calm and competent lmao. They'll get a lot of credit for not just being a clown show.

OP
OP
GK86

GK86

Oct 25, 2017
Excellent job by Jen. I'm happy to going back to forgetting these ever existed.

Cub3h

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
That was delightfully non-eventful. I hope I'll never have to think about these press briefings again.

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
Watched for half an hour but turning it off for now. It's refreshing, but a lot of the questions seemed like things she obviously wouldn't be able to talk about yet/at all.

Kinda like old interviews with Reggie.
yeah, this one seems more like a signifier more than anything substantial

"we're going back to normal pressers"

jroc74

Oct 27, 2017
I just realized I haven't watched the Press Secretary in months, probably years.

Such a surreal moment.

sangreal

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Man I don't know how she retains so much information. I would be so lost. Pro.

really? seems like the easiest job in the world to me, but I have an excellent memory

I still think Symone should have gotten the job, but Psaki handled it really well

I just realized I haven't watched the Press Secretary in months, probably years.

Such a surreal moment.

In the time between Sanders and Kayleigh, the Trump admin just stopped doing it

Wag

Nov 3, 2017
Jeff Zucker must have a camera crew stationed right outside Mara Lago. Lol

Hey Please

Avenger
Oct 31, 2017
Not America
Basically back to normalcy of answering question with far greater honesty than Trump admin as well as recycling talking points to sidestep answering loaded questions instead of outright lying.

Loud Wrong

Feb 24, 2020
Where did CNN move their attack dog to? Acosta getting his own show? I noticed Collins has his job now.

LukeOP

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
So this is how it supposed to be. Amazingly refreshing compared to the literal diarrhea that the spewed out of the last administration.

Deleted member 70788

Jun 2, 2020
im confused as to why it matters if republicans oppose the covid bill? They are talking about MItt Romney not supporting. Does it matter at all? I thought Dems control everything and can basically pass whatever they want with 100% democrat support.

Optics matter despite the result. It's all an optics game, they know what they are going to do.

RussTC3

Banned
Nov 28, 2018
She's not polished, yet, but this was refreshing. And she must be given credit for doing this the first night.