Status
Not open for further replies.

Tovarisc

Oct 25, 2017
FIN
did we? i just remember one screenshot that said rtx was on but didn't go into detail into what features were supported

DF talked about how game is using RT stuff in their analysis, embed and link below to video and place where they start talking about that stuff.

youtu.be

Cyberpunk 2077 Gamescom 2019 Demo Impressions + RTX Features Analysis!

The latest Cyberpunk 2077 footage looks good - but curiously, the actual Gamescom 2019 demo looked even *better*. John and Alex reveal why, and talk in depth...

RandomSeed

Oct 27, 2017
Nice OT!

Delay...kinda sucks, no doubt about it, but I'm still excited for the game, and all the impressions that will be coming after this event, though it also means watching out for spoilers. I just hope I can create a character that looks really close to Wei Shen for my first playthrough. 🤔

rashbeep

Oct 27, 2017
OP
OP

Black Chamber

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
United States
Nice OT!

Delay...kinda sucks, no doubt about it, but I'm still excited for the game, and all the impressions that will be coming after this event, though it also means watching out for spoilers. I just hope I can create a character that looks really close to Wei Shen for my first playthrough. 🤔
Thank you!

Sleeping Dogs was so much fun. I'm going to try and make my character look like a mix between Rick Deckard from Blade Runner and Max Rockatansky from Mad Max🤘

Alienware

Banned
Jun 9, 2018
Italy
Great stuff man, amazing OT.
Expectation is really sky high for this game, and I haven't even seen all the new stuff yet!

Magic-Man

Feb 5, 2019
Epic Universe
Uhh, apparently this might be 30 minutes? Just got this email:

"Get ready for a concentrated dose of news from the dark future! Night City Wire is a show dedicated to Cyberpunk 2077! The first, 30 minute episode features a brand new trailer, a fresh look at gameplay, plenty of developer discussion about the game, and a first look at a never-before seen feature: braindance!"

Barrel_Roll

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Building a new PC for this. Looking forward to see how the gameplay looks at this stage of development.

Lastdancer

Nov 1, 2017
Ahh ok; I had a feeling that'd be the case. Should be fine-- I'm hoping to at least get 1440p/60 or 4k/30 with some really nice visuals.

KomandaHeck

Oct 26, 2017
Even if I have to wait well past launch, I'm not playing this until I have a brand spanking new PC. Looking forward to seeing how it's shaping up tomorrow.

Great OP btw

OP
OP

Black Chamber

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
United States
Awesome OT on mobile! I'm so excited.
Damn, this OT looks fantastic on mobile. Nice work Black Chamber
Beautiful OT.

I'm just eager for some more gameplay.
Oh my god Black Chamber , for a moment I thought you already started an OT for the game. Fantastic stuff!
Thank you all so much!

I'm really glad [and relieved] that you like it👍

Cyanity

Oct 25, 2017
Nothing like a few more months of crunch to really bring out the perfection, amirite? 😘

edit - great design on the thread though, OP. I'm just salty

OP
OP

Black Chamber

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
United States

Looks like it's Twitch only for the live presentation, but it will be uploaded to YouTube soon after.

I'll link to the YouTube video in the OP when it goes live👍

Darkstorne

Oct 26, 2017
England

Looks like it's Twitch only for the live presentation, but it will be uploaded to YouTube soon after.

I'll link to the YouTube video in the OP when it goes live👍

Gaahhh. Twitch always lags for me, and constantly changes the video resolution when left on auto, often losing sound for 5+ seconds after a resolution switch. While YouTube streams fine for me at 1080p60.

H mmmm, watch live or wait 30 mins and watch lag free?

Lastdancer

Nov 1, 2017
Looking forward to the event! Hoping to see more of the non-combat class talent stuff beyond just Netrunner which was still cool to see.

Chromie

Dec 4, 2017
Thank you!!

Just wait until you see the Cyberpunk 2077 OT😎😲

But they are passionate about it though.

Just look at any of the tweets from Paweł Sasko - they are always beaming with excitement about the game. If they are undergoing a hard crunch, they are at least still very excited to share things with us and they are blatantly excited about the game they are making in general; so it truly is a labor of love and a passion project for them.

I think anyone working on a game would be excited to show it off. I also think 100% of the people would opt for no crunch. We can accept this game is being made with horrible crunch time or deny that the devs actually enjoy working crazy amount of hours. A labor of love is still labor.

Do you have an Amazon Firestick or a Google Chromecast?

Nope, just a roku. My appletv is being used by a pack of kids, i dare not take it away. And I'm working now so I can't really complain anyway.

EDIT: I'm dumb, i mistook the 22 hours as 22 minutes!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.