That1GoodHunter

My ass legally belongs to Ted Price
Oct 17, 2019
Agree with some of the sentiment here, the tone and writing/dialogue didnt really gel with me in this trailer.

jett

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
fuckity fuck fuck fuckeroo

The only time I've been impressed with this game was when they released their 2018 trailer.

LightKiosk

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
What a beast.

noOZl7C.png

An absolute unit if I do say so myself.

Retsudo

Shinra Employee
Oct 28, 2017
Visually looks amazing, but the direction of the trailer was awful.

Like others have said, looks more like GTA than anticipated.

Arex

Oct 27, 2017
Indonesia
Fuckity fuck. Trailer makes it feel more like GTA lol. I hope the game isn't like going for the juvenile non serious feel like GTA..

painey

Oct 27, 2017
I feel like I've heard every voice actor in this trailer using these voices as characters in different games before.

LaneDS

Oct 25, 2017
Looked alright, but man, that music is about the least "cyberpunk" thing I could imagine.

Qudi

Jul 26, 2018
Graphically it looks really good, but the music and tone was weird. Hope its more serious and not taking the watchdogs 2 direction...

Vordan

Aug 12, 2018
They're leaning into the punk aspects. For people expecting Deus Ex or Blade Runner, this is not going to be that. It's aiming to be loud and colorful not grim and gritty.

Kinggroin

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Uranus, get it?!? YOUR. ANUS.
I didn't realize so many people got offended by swear words. Oftentimes fuck is the exact right word to express what you're feeling.

You kidding me? No one is offended; we're embarrassed if anything. Fuck can be a great way to express peak frustration or intense emotion, but when it's used as a stand in for "it" or "the" then it comes across as juvenile, childish, cringe.

Wracu

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Wow...

Whatever my hype level was before that trailer...

It's now hovering around zero. God that was fucking dreadful.

Memento

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
We cant blame CD Projekt Red for going for that GTA audience though, but yeah I hope this is just for marketing purposes and the way the trailer was framed because I had high hopes for the narrative in this game (considering TW3)

xyla

Oct 27, 2017
Germany
This is far away from the neon but slow Cyberpunk esthetic that I enjoy from Blade Runner and such.

It still looks great though!
Hopefully it's well written - that's the only thing that can stop this game I feel.

monketron

Oct 27, 2017
This place can be so puritanical at times 😜

As a huge Blade Runner/anything 'Cyberpunk' fan this wasn't what I was expecting, but as a big GTA fan I'm not that disappointed. Can't wait.

Zaied

Oct 27, 2017
Visuals and art direction looked great; not entirely sold on the combat yet, but I'm certain we'll see more of that over the next few months.

BeeDog

Oct 26, 2017
Shit writing and quite poor voice acting, but I guess I might have expected too much from a sizeable RPG game. Still looks fun though.

Lumination

Oct 26, 2017
Idk if it's because the graphics look so good so that we're getting into uncanny valley territory, but some of those animations look pretty stilted.