Jeff Albertson

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
If she gets this shook about her McMuffin I certainly think she should be allowed to have a gun and unlimited power

Htown

Oct 25, 2017
wait... nothing was even done to her

am i missing something?

she went to pick up her order and it wasn't ready

so she pulled ahead to wait for the food

and they brought her coffee before the food (which is a standard thing fast food restaurants do, to bring your drink while they prepare the food)

and then... she started crying because she was scared she couldn't see them make the food?

andymoogle

Oct 27, 2017

am i missing something?

and they brought her coffee before the food (which is a standard thing fast food restaurants do, to bring your drink while they prepare the food)

and then... she started crying because she was scared she couldn't see them make the food?
She has most likely read about the "poisoning" of cops at a Shake Shack a couple days ago.

Oct 27, 2017
She looks super tired and way too stressed out, and a bit paranoid. She should probably take a break or quit and see a therapist.

Oct 27, 2017
Wtf at the "more tweets" after that one. It's like a nonstop barrage of republican tweets.

Q4n3TuS.png

Syriel

Banned
Dec 13, 2017
I may be wrong on this, but based on the number of times I've encountered this situation I don't think I am.

McDonald's has frequently (like more than 10 times) told me to "pull up because my <insert item> is cooking."

That leads me to believe that not only is this common, but it may actually be McDonald's policy to clear the line when an order isn't already in the little chute/warmer.

This is super common. At pretty much any fast food place with a drive through when there is a rush.

Haha, now it turns out she may not even be a cop?

Could be a different police department, I guess. It's weird that they phrased it as "we have contacted the agency she works for", though.
I thought her uniform didn't look very cop-ish.

She's from the county sheriff. Still a cop. Just a different agency.

am i missing something?

She broke down into tears because they didn't rush her order out in front of everyone else.

She has most likely read about the "poisoning" of cops at a Shake Shack a couple days ago.

You mean the one that the NYPD made up?

denseWorm

Banned
May 15, 2020
You know what, I've had late food before in my life, I never fucking recorded a complaint video about it. Who cares if some people have made you feel victimized, that's what whatsapp voice messages to your mother are for. Don't try to be the next Trump vote-getter about it~

Terrell

Oct 25, 2017
Canada
You know, for a story that involves McDonalds, I wasn't expecting to get an Ultimate Nothingburger.

It'd be hilarious if it weren't so sad that this dramatization of white privilege and #BlueLivesMatter was apparently a more pressing and urgent use of their time than doing even the barest minimum to stand up for black people being murdered by cops. Though none of us should be surprised that it played out this way.

Jeremy

Oct 25, 2017
Pulling all that overtime like that, you'd think she'd be able to do better than McDonalds.

twofive

Oct 27, 2017
Lmao, My mobile order for McDonald's was not ready the other day and I didn't fucking cry about it. I just waited like a normal person but what do I know, I am not a cop.

TheMadTitan

Oct 27, 2017
You want to cry over a dry ass breakfast sandwich but don't want to recognize that the literal society you live in doesn't feel comfortable being around your profession because they might end up abused.

Fuck you lady, fuck you and your crocodile tear sympathizers.

mbpm

Oct 25, 2017
Well? We're not just going to take your word for it.
I don't want to derail but I think mbmp talking about this? Only thing I could find. Labor trafficking?
I've been a fan of the guy for awhile now.
This is what I recall seeing a while ago.

The first site listed seems to have gotten court documents which tell more of a story about exploitation. If it's true, I don't think anything in the documents said he'd like, killed or assaulted anyone but it's shady and makes me wary of the dude.

JigglesBunny

Prophet of Truth
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Chicago
Paul Blart didn't even cry this hard when he went hypoglycemic on the job. Get a grip and secure the Sears, Karen.

Last edited:

Mammoth Jones

Oct 25, 2017
New York
You know that fear you have over a fucking McMuffin?

That's how we feel when we didn't get the job.

That's how we feel when we get followed in a store.

That's how we feel when we get pulled over for having air freshener hanging from our rear view mirror.

That's how we feel all the time...

FaceHugger

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
USA
Damn. The last time I went to McDonald's they made me wait in a parking spot for like 10 minutes for a quarterpounder even though they had a full staff and no one else in the drivethru or inside, but I didn't cry about it or make a video. I did what all of us yuppies do: I left them a nasty review on Google Maps lol.