• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Atheerios

Oct 27, 2017
What proof she has doesn't need to be public information.
Do you see the very personal and inappropriate screenshots he's tweeting out painting him to be the nice guy trope to a tee?
I'm talking in general, not this specific case because the guy is doing everything wrong. In this case he's clearly guilty.

But this is not the first time something like this happens and it's not like you bring a camcorder with you to this kind of situations. What kind of proof could you even provide if something like this happenes to you?

How can an event organizer judge you based on limited proof? What is the minimum amount to be considered guilty?

I'm saying this because this kind of situations seem very difficult to deal with so I would like to know more what's the usual handling process.

Last edited:

Tahnit

Oct 25, 2017
ok yeah. as soon as she mentions the possibility of DTF he starts grooming her that way IMMEDIATELY. Jesus christ.

Oct 25, 2017
I doubt they'd ban without proof. They had a runner and an attendee say awful shit on discord towards trans people and women in general and it took them like a day to actually ban them after at first saying "show us actual proof discord logs can be faked"

Khezu

Oct 25, 2017
I don't understand the thought process behind any these decisions.
He's a creep and a fucking moron.

Alvis

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
Spain
To be honest GDQ shouldn't ban anyone without proof. Does she have? Or only her word?

I'm not talking about this case but in general. So any woman can just accuse a man and get him banned of the event without proof?
Read his fucking twitter. He's openly admitting that he cancelled her return ticket specifically because she changed her mind on sleepping with him.
BU6s7w.png

If "you don't get to return home unless you sleep with me" isn't sexual harrassment I don't know what is

Deepwater

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm talking in general, not this specific case because the guy is doing everything wrong.

Because it's not the first time something like this happens and it's not like you bring a camcorder with you to this kind of situations. What kind of proof could you even provide?

I hate when people barge into topics like these, ask a stupid question, and then when challenged on it fall back to "I'm not speaking specifically to this case, just in general"

If this specific incident doesn't apply to your question why are you asking it in this thread?

Atheerios

Oct 27, 2017
I hate when people barge into topics like these, ask a stupid question, and then when challenged on it fall back to "I'm not speaking specifically to this case, just in general"

If this specific incident doesn't apply to your question why are you asking it in this thread?
LOL I said from the very first post I made that this is in general. And applies for this kind of incidents too. Why you get so aggressive when you don't seem to even understand my first post?

Kerotan

Banned
Oct 31, 2018
Why? It's a private conversation.
This is awful, why are you all reading this shit? Poor girl.
It's public now though. And yes poor girl. She shouldn't be subject to this going public. I'm just cringing at the things he's saying to flirt with her. It's so awkward. The fact he's shared this thinking it looks good says it all.

Hailinel

Shamed a mod for a tag
Oct 27, 2017
I'm talking in general, not this specific case because the guy is doing everything wrong.

Because it's not the first time something like this happens and it's not like you bring a camcorder with you to this kind of situations. What kind of proof could you even provide?

How can an event organizer judge you based on limited proof? What is the minimum amount to be considered guilty?
You really don't want to bring that debate in here. You really, really don't.

Oct 29, 2017
I'm talking in general, not this specific case because the guy is doing everything wrong. In this case he's clearly guilty.

But this is not the first time something like this happens and it's not like you bring a camcorder with you to this kind of situations. What kind of proof could you even provide if something like this happenes to you?

I'm saying this because this kind of situations seem very difficult to deal with so I would like to know more what's the usual handling process.

How does anyone ever handle sexual harassment claims in any situation?

No reason to believe AGDQ are doing it "incorrectly".

Alvis

Oct 25, 2017
Spain

Can I ask you why you've specifically chosen a thread in where this dude is clearly guilty as the place to discuss whether GDQ bans other people fairly or not?

It's almost like you want to derail a very serious topic

Deepwater

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
LOL I said from the very first post I made that this is in general. And applies for this kind of incidents too. Why you get so aggressive when you don't seem to even understand my first post?

Why are you creating a straw man to push a narrative that you don't even know exists? First you ask if GDQ has the evidence and then pivot to "generally speaking can women just accuse men and get them banned?"

ChoklitCow

Oct 27, 2017
Muncie, IN
Ahh yes, the anime avatars are in full support per usual on his Twitter timeline. I miss the egg being the shitheels.

Glad GDQ did work. Have a feeling if this scumbag does try revoking her flight home his horrific behavior currently is going to lead to a lot of folks supporting her home.

Oct 25, 2017
Read his fucking twitter. He's openly admitting that he cancelled her return ticket specifically because she changed her mind on sleepping with him.

If "you don't get to return home unless you sleep with me" isn't sexual harrassment I don't know what is

The tweet in this post is pretty incriminating. Can only imagine it escalated from there =/

digit_zero

Oct 27, 2017
Posting private chat logs to the internet is ultimate 'nice guy' move, yikes.
Its a total misunderstanding of how consent works and it's just garbage.

Tahnit

Oct 25, 2017
BU6s7w.png

holy fucking shit. yup he did something.

Atheerios

Oct 27, 2017
Why are you creating a straw man to push a narrative that you don't even know exists? First you ask if GDQ has the evidence and then pivot to "generally speaking can women just accuse men and get them banned?"
What narrative? I admit I may have redacted my original post in a bad manner. I think explained it better on my post on this page. I just want to know how this situations are normally handled.

Azerach

Oct 29, 2017
User Banned (1 Month): Victim blaming and dismissing sexual harassment allegations

Then again, she put herself in that situation by intitiating the DTF convo and accepting the trip.

It doesn't seem as one dimensional as many want to make it seem.

Alvis

Oct 25, 2017
Spain
What narrative? I admit I may have redacted my original post in a bad manner. I think explained it better on my post on this page. I just want to know how this situations are normally handled.
If you have even the slightest respect for the girl you will take this discussion to a different thread right now

daybreak

Feb 28, 2018
BU6s7w.png

This should be in the OP. What a piece of shit.

LycanXIII

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
BU6s7w.png

"How dare you make me feel awkward and uncomfortable by sleeping on the floor."

What a shitheel.

Francesco

Nov 22, 2017
It's public now though.
That's not an excuse to read it.
And I don't have a problem with you specifically but with pretty much everyone and human nature in general. So don't take it personally

He cancelled the ticked long after she presumably said no. I don't imagine he threatened her on the spot, at least.

Scumbag behavior to post it online, but I wouldn't call it sexual harrasment for that reason. Still not sure what the guy did though, op was very confusing.

Musubi

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017

Maybe just stop posting. You're only digging your grave further.

Ryo Hazuki

Oct 25, 2017
What a pathetic fucking loser. Tweeting out private conversations like that. Just look at this tweet:

BU6s7w.png

He's admitting that her sleeping on the floor is the reason he's bitter. He's basically punishing her now because she refused to fuck him or something. Complete piece of shit.

ItIsOkBro

Happy New Year!!
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Then again, she put herself in that situation by intitiating the DTF convo and accepting the trip.

It doesn't seem as one dimensional as many want to make it seem.
AP FACT CHECK: Resetera put the blame for the harrassment on cdgexe. But it takes two to tango. cdgexe's demand for sex is one reason for the harrassment. mari_mba's refusal of the trip is another.

gdt

Oct 26, 2017
BU6s7w.png

Holy shit.

What a pure fucking scumbag

lvl 99 Pixel

Oct 25, 2017
Fuck off with this. Having a conversation where you show interest does not mean that you are obliged to the person.

Yeah the whole "agreement" part makes it sound like he figured he bought her for the night. The fact that he thought it would put him in a better light by sharing that kind of thing in public makes it all the more suspect.