pirata

Oct 25, 2017
When in doubt, bury yourself further in an alternate reality along with all of your minions! It'll always keep working until it doesn't anymore!

Mugsy

Oct 27, 2017
For full context:
1kWoGvs.png
Wait, two schemes to purchase stories from women? Did we know about a woman other than Stormy Daniels?

Oct 26, 2017
South Carolina
Mueller makes a pretty bold statement in the filing when he nails cohen repeatedly for his public statements that were made to be deceptive and perhaps signal others. That's a big shot across the bow at people like Trump himself

The massive swarm of PR, media, official statements from elected and appointed officials, and general spindoctoring has been a huge factor in softening the blows already. These actions are entirely to maintain this house of cards either to line pockets, pay off Russian mobsters, enact destructive policy, or to save their own sorry hides and have done real damage themselves alone to trust and institutions, not to mention extending the damage the administration is doing.

That sort of neo-propaganda for lack of better word is something we're going to have to punish legally, legislate the existance of, and regulate away.

Did we ever find out if he went to Prague to meet Russians like the Steele Dossier said?

He came in at Italy, and traveled to Czechia, another Schengen Area country thru Austria, a third. Voila! No need for new passport actions.

Josh378

Oct 27, 2017
What I get from what I'm hearing now and from the article about the Kelly interview, is that for Mueller the cover up is almost as important as Trump's actions. So many people are screwed, this is just the beggining.

That's also the impression of the experts analyzing the filings. I think you're right.

After all the memos get released and Trump gets enough indictments the 2nd he is voted out of office, he is going to jail. This is a good time for a black women President to run in the 2020. Kamela Harris for president.

DiceHands

Oct 27, 2017
So the meeting in which Cohen lied was the one that he set up himself, im guessing, at the direction of trump?

I might be reaching on that, but I dont see how Cohen says "OK I will settle this! Ill just set up a meeting all on my own without any guidance of my boss and lie us out of this!"

The first meeting he had, the one in which they say he lied, had to have been a coordinated effort.

HStallion

Oct 25, 2017
I feel the same way. We have had like 400 versions of this thread the past 2 years

Then you're obviously not been paying attention. This entire thread is about RESULTS of the Mueller investigation and others. Just because Trump isn't being dragged out in chains doesn't mean nothing has happened. Christ this is tiresome to have to repeat.

GestaltGaz

Oct 28, 2017

Cohen : [Mueller hands him the phone] Hey, Don boy.
Individual 1: Cohen?
Cohen: Yeah. Now listen, Don, they're giving me a few minutes to try to talk some sense into you. I know you think you're the bestest president ever, Don, and I can appreciate that, but, you're just dragging this thing out. Now look, no one gets outta here until these guys can get you in jail, and that just ain't gonna happen until you stop messin' up the works, capisci?
Individual 1: Cohen, what have you told them?
Cohen : I told 'em we were old friends and I'm just your coffee boy.
Individual 1: Cohen, you shouldn't be doin' this.
Cohen : Tell me about it. Alright, Don, listen. They want you to tell them where the Russian money went. They know people are listening. They want the Russian money or they'll put me in jail.
[pause]
Cohen : Don, didn't you hear me?
Individual 1: Yeah, I hear you. Who gives a shit.
Cohen: Hey, Don, I think you can get with the program a little, huh? The FBI are here now, it's their problem. Now tell these guys where the Russian money went so no one else gets hurt, you know I'm putting my life on the line for you, pal.
Individual 1: Cohen, listen to me very carefully.
Cohen : Don?
Individual 1: Shut up Cohen, just shut your mouth! Put Mueller back on the line.
[Cohen holds the phone up]
Individual 1: Mueller, this shit-head coffee boy doesn't know anything! Let me tell you, I'm a really smart guy.
Sorry losers and haters, but my IQ is one of the highest—and you all know it! Please don't feel so stupid or insecure. It's not your fault. I'm speaking with myself, number one, because I have a very good brain and I've said a lot of things. Covfefe.

Oct 25, 2017
Cohen: Yeah. Now listen, Don, they're giving me a few minutes to try to talk some sense into you. I know you think you're the bestest president ever, Don, and I can appreciate that, but, you're just dragging this thing out. Now look, no one gets outta here until these guys can get you in jail, and that just ain't gonna happen until you stop messin' up the works, capisci?
Cohen : Tell me about it. Alright, Don, listen. They want you to tell them where the Russian money went. They know people are listening. They want the Russian money or they'll put me in jail.
[pause]
Cohen: Hey, Don, I think you can get with the program a little, huh? The FBI are here now, it's their problem. Now tell these guys where the Russian money went so no one else gets hurt, you know I'm putting my life on the line for you, pal.
Individual 1: Shut up Cohen, just shut your mouth! Put Mueller back on the line.
Individual 1: Mueller, this shit-head coffee boy doesn't know anything! Let me tell you, I'm a really smart guy.
Sorry losers and haters, but my IQ is one of the highest—and you all know it! Please don't feel so stupid or insecure. It's not your fault. I'm speaking with myself, number one, because I have a very good brain and I've said a lot of things. Covfefe.

LOL. Nicely done, sir.

BlackFyre

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Yep, he was right all along. Dude's totally innocent.

Now this "individual one" person on the other hand is in some deep, deep shit.

You can bet Trump didn't read the indictment and simply asked a bunch of people: "Oh yea Mr. PRESIDENT you're in the clear. Never once was your name mentioned"

Hence this tweet....

jroc74

Oct 27, 2017

Cohen is no hero.....

That can read a few ways.

No hero to Trump, and all those involved is one. I think they are all losing it.....they need to think carefully before responding.

[pause]
This thread.....Omg....