SolidSnakex

Oct 25, 2017
Screen-Shot-2018-04-09-at-3.33.18-PM.png

Really disappointing that he deleted that tweet. The thread for it would be hilarious right now.

Netherscourge

Oct 25, 2017
Cohen didn't give the FBI anything substantial to take out Trump, so he's going to be the fall guy instead.

I think Paul Manafort, Roger Stone and Michael Cohen will ultimately get the worst punishments once all this is settled.

KHarvey16

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Cohen didn't give the FBI anything substantial to take out Trump, so he's going to be the fall guy instead.

I think Paul Manafort, Roger Stone and Michael Cohen will ultimately get the worst punishments once all this is settled.

He obviously did give them dirt on Trump. The SDNY is who said he didn't cooperate enough, not Mueller.

platocplx

2020 Member Elect
Oct 30, 2017
Lordy. This witch hunt is turning up so many damn witches.

2019 is going to be fun.

FunkyMonkey

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

Is this a disguised nothing-will-happen post... in this thread... where stuff is happening and people are naming trump and still getting time?

platocplx

2020 Member Elect
Oct 30, 2017
Trump winning the election seems exactly like a Pyrrhic victory for the Republican Party. And I'm more and more basking in how fucked so many assholes are. Rule of law is truly our only saving grace and has to be protected at all costs going forward.

KHarvey16

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I think Trump and the Supreme Court are probably working hard to introduce new laws that say white collar crimes are no longer legally considered crimes.

But...neither Trump nor the Supreme Court can introduce laws. Also the Supreme Court is not currently being good for Trump or the targets of Mueller's investigation.

Shoeless

Oct 27, 2017
But...neither Trump nor the Supreme Court can introduce laws. Also the Supreme Court is not currently being good for Trump or the targets of Mueller's investigation.

Yeah, but since Trump tends to treat the Presidency like a monarchy, and views the DOJ as "his" DOJ, I don't think there's a force on Earth that can stop him from trying to do this, calling up guys like Cavanaugh and screaming, "Come on! This is why I put you on the Court! Have my back! I AM THE LAW!"

Aftervirtue

Banned
Nov 13, 2017
I can only get so erect guys. That was some solid erotica. Bring on the Manafort documents, while I go cool off.

antonz

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Mueller makes a pretty bold statement in the filing when he nails cohen repeatedly for his public statements that were made to be deceptive and perhaps signal others. That's a big shot across the bow at people like Trump himself

KHarvey16

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Yeah, but since Trump tends to treat the Presidency like a monarchy, and views the DOJ as "his" DOJ, I don't think there's a force on Earth that can stop him from trying to do this, calling up guys like Cavanaugh and screaming, "Come on! This is why I put you on the Court! Have my back! I AM THE LAW!"

But again the court decides on cases, it can't just start them.

Oct 31, 2017
The schadenfreude, it's so, so good right now. Ahhhh to be a fly on the wall in any room of any MAGA cult member right now, from the White House to the trailer park.

Aftervirtue

Banned
Nov 13, 2017
This is typically my attitude and I remain skeptical that Trump faces any consequences for this, but an official memo from the investigation that basically outright states that Trump committed a felony seems potentially significant
Ultimately it was all true, every god damn fucking thing. And probably tons of shit we don't even know about yet.

If he doesn't go to jail, he broke democracy and our republic. Rules and laws will have to be amended and changed or else consequences don't exist for those at the top and a much more clever and convincing criminal will certainly take us for all we got next time.

Our media institutions have to learn as well. We gave these fucking lying, cheating and stealing assholes sooo much fucking airtime and direct access to air their lies and play their rhetorical mind games. Not even counting all the people not directly involved who came out to stan for the Trump Administration and play the deflect and whataboutism game.

Twitter,Facebook,CNN,NYT,WSJ,The list is countless. They need to go back and understand how they got played.

Last edited:

Lifendz

Oct 27, 2017
Years of cheating the system finally caught up. If Trump hadn't run and been elected, he'd probably could've avoided all of this.

BWoog

Oct 27, 2017
Oh yes those state charges.

Destroy Trump org and his kids. We CANNOT have a President Ivanka

tedtropy

Nov 14, 2017
I always like to flip to Fox News for abit in times like these. They're spinning up the "yeah, but no collusion" machine HARD. Usually a good indication they're worried.

Shoeless

Oct 27, 2017
Oh yes those state charges.

Destroy Trump org and his kids. We CANNOT have a President Ivanka

This is the part I'm really curious about. It's a foregone conclusion that Trump Junior is going to get charged, but it'll be amazing to see what happens once the actual company starts getting dismantled.

Is Trump still theoretically "divested" from the company and not involved?

Commedieu

Banned
Nov 11, 2017
Team #Nothingburger will rightfully burn the country down if nothing comes of this... right? Or will they wear their racist family members nazi hand me downs and fall in line. I genuinely wonder this.