One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Okami is the best Zelda Game.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Was at launch, still is now. There's a reason it keeps getting re-released each generation, it's just that good.

xendless

Teyvat Traveler
Jan 23, 2019
This year converted me to Crash Team Racing after never playing any of them and playing every Mario Kart

gattotimo

Oct 28, 2017
Sleeping Dogs is a much better GTA than any GTA: better gameplay, better writing, better acting. Simply better

Toxi

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
CTR was so much better than Mario Kart 64 it wasn't even funny.

The track design and basic driving mechanics were goddamn light years ahead. To the point that even in the remake, most of the best tracks are from the original game.

sibarraz

Prophet of Regret - One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I like Fatal Fury Special more than the pre turbo street fighter 2

Feb 5, 2018
God Eater, Toukkiden, Soul Sacrifice, Freedom Wars, and so on all had more to offer than Monster Hunter's lazy ass before World came out, in my opinion. After MHW, the blandness of the setting and the lack of real characters or story ensure the franchise is still not my favorite, but it definitely took a big step away from lazy. Credit where it's due.

Curious to see whether they keep that trend up.

The three Gunvolt games are the best Mega Man games since Zero 4.

This is a HOT take lmao. There are barely any games out there that offered more than Freedom unite, 3u , 4u or Generations Ultimate before world came out.

I get your Gunvolt take though

Leviathan

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
This is a HOT take lmao. There are barely any games out there that offered more than Freedom unite, 3u , 4u or Generations Ultimate before world came out.

I get your Gunvolt take though
I thought it was getting a little chilly, lol. But for real, I just really liked the character customization (especially in FW), the core gameplay, the flavor, the plot, and just generally the content of the clones. I would definitely admit they were lower budget, maybe even less layered projects then the MH games (I started with FU and played through the list there), but I definitely put more time into them.

And yeah, Gunvolt lacks some of the MM flavor I like, but I'll take it over 11 any day.

Militaratus

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Saints Row 2 > GTA4
Much more fun while still serious.

Stardew Valley > My Time in Portia > Harvest Moon
I spent more time in SV than MTIP, but both are more refined than of the HM games I played.

Viale

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
I feel that My Time At Portia contains basically the same things, yet sometimes better implemented.

Under what aspects Rune Factory is better?

You can have a pet lightning horse in rune factory, so I'd say that pretty handily makes it better imo. I also very much liked the fighting and taming aspects of RF, but couldnt really get into Portia.

sweetmini

Jun 12, 2019
Pump it up was better than dance dance revolution in my book.
Turkey March in crazy without holding the bar, aaah the days I was fit as a fiddle are long gone sadly.