Weiss

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
header.jpg

A better 3D Zelda than any of Nintendo's.

Dinjoralo

Oct 25, 2017
Temtem plays extremely close to Pokemon, down to the IV/EV system, but it looks like it goes in a much more fun direction with them.

Weiss

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Fortune Street >>>>> Monopoly
Dragon Quest Builders >>>>> Minecraft

And if we're talking actual clone characters.

K' (or Kula) >>>>>> Kyo

I enjoyed it more than Twilight Princess but ALL of them? Nah.

Wind Waker's the best 3D Zelda and Okami is still better than that one.

GlitchyDegree

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Dec 4, 2017
Saints Row > GTA. All of Rockstar's games control like hot garbage and I prefer the silliness of Saints Row to GTA's "we've scene a lot of crime movies and shows and we stole from all of them" writing.
Yup. Even my favorites GTA games like Vice City & San Andreas are a chore to play These days while I can still enjoy all the Saints Row games. Chinatown Wars is just as great as the Saints Row games though.

LSauchelli

Oct 25, 2017
Metal Warriors > Cybernator.

I still don't understand why no one tried to do a spiritual sequel to Metal Warriors. If it had multiplayer with four or more players it would be beyond perfect.

Deleted member 13645

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Fallout > Wasteland, though may change with Wasteland 3 and how poor Fallout 4 and 76 were.

I would say league over dota and overwatch over team fortress 2

I'd agree. All 3 of those games were clones, but then pretty much became genre-defining games. WoW, League and Overwatch have all had numerous clones to try to recapture their success and audience.

Figgles

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Stardew Valley is so much better than Harvest Moon. The dev took the concept, and improved it in every way possible. One of my all time favorites.

RavFiveFour

Banned
Dec 3, 2018
Uncharted the thread, Naughty Dog figured out the action adventure tomb raiding franchise, Drake fits the role perfectly.