Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
I wouldn't say he's "completely innocent" yet but judging the reports I'm reading from these articles and even other celebrities, it's looking more likely that he probably is, way more than previously stated. If so then this isn't the first case these past few years where people accused him of doing something and then it's found out to be false and then people ran with it because he's accused. Yeah he's done some horrible things in the past but we can't say everything he's been accused for has been accurate. That's not giving respect to the actual victims who have had horrific issues involving him. Even in that video people keep passing around about why he's still famous the guy was passing around stories that were proven false and people ran with it.

Chris is a trash person but shit, wait until this specific situation is confirmed before saying "nah, he did this too." The real victims deserve that.

Volimar

volunteer forum janitor
Oct 25, 2017
I hope the woman who filed the report has a good support system because she's going to get put through the ringer by his fans.

And the other woman's instagram posts are hardly exculpatory.

mechs

Banned
Oct 1, 2018
I hope the woman who filed the report has a good support system because she's going to get put through the ringer by his fans.

And the other woman's instagram posts are hardly exculpatory.

Indeed, hence why I said it is not concrete, but neither is being arrested. But she is the first potential eye witness

I don't even like CB, but the attitude of the first 3 pages was a little whoa, considering we didn't have any details - and still don't

Squarehard

Oct 27, 2017
So a bit more information is coming out in regards to the alleged victim's account,

https://www.tmz.com/2019/01/22/chris-brown-alleged-victim-describe-rape-paris-hotel/
Closer, which broke the story Brown was being investigated for rape, calls the woman by a pseudonym -- Karima -- a 24-year-old model who told the mag she met Brown at the Mandarin Oriental hotel in Paris on January 15 at around 10:30 PM and then went to a nightclub.

Karima told Closer at 4 AM Brown and his crew wanted to return to the hotel, and she said she was tired but they convinced her to go back to the Mandarin with a group of people.
She says once inside his suite, she went to the bathroom, Brown followed her and "catches me by the right arm. He makes me enter a sort of dressing room. He closed the door ... it lasted 25-30 minutes."

She describes the alleged rape as "brutal and violent." She says she was then "abused" by one of Brown's friends and a bodyguard.

Karima says she went to cops 2 days later, adding she was scared but ultimately decided she didn't want Brown to "be able to do the same things to other girls."

Buckle

Oct 27, 2017
Indeed, hence why I said it is not concrete, but neither is being arrested. But she is the first potential eye witness

I don't even like CB, but the attitude of the first 3 pages was a little whoa, considering we didn't have any details - and still don't
Considering his recurring history and that he should probably already be in jail?

Nah, I think that attitude is fine. They should do a proper investigation of course but yeah. Fuck Chris Brown, I wouldn't give him the benefit of the doubt.

Last edited:

mechs

Banned
Oct 1, 2018
Considering his recurring history and that he should probably already be in jail?

Nah, I think that attitude is fine. They should do a proper investigation of course but yeah. Fuck Chris Brown, I wouldn't give him the benefit of the doubt.

The recurring history outside of Rihanna, by law, has not found him guilty of anything.

We can read between the lines of course, but to say explicitly he should be in jail for his actions (again, outside of Rihanna) is not how things should be

MindofKB

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Bay Area
I wouldn't say he's "completely innocent" yet but judging the reports I'm reading from these articles and even other celebrities, it's looking more likely that he probably is, way more than previously stated. If so then this isn't the first case these past few years where people accused him of doing something and then it's found out to be false and then people ran with it because he's accused. Yeah he's done some horrible things in the past but we can't say everything he's been accused for has been accurate. That's not giving respect to the actual victims who have had horrific issues involving him. Even in that video people keep passing around about why he's still famous the guy was passing around stories that were proven false and people ran with it.

Chris is a trash person but shit, wait until this specific situation is confirmed before saying "nah, he did this too." The real victims deserve that.

This.

Yeah the guy did some terrible shit in the past, but that doesn't mean he's immediately guilty of everything he's accused of. Let things play out, people.

Trafalgar Law

Nov 6, 2017

woah woah , of the 2 women named in the report
a witness exonerated him , or at least sorta did

but this, is bad really really bad

Verelios

Oct 26, 2017
Article:

AP: US singer Chris Brown detained in Paris after rape complaint

U.S. singer Chris Brown and two other people are in custody in Paris after a woman filed a rape complaint, French officials said Tuesday.
Brown was detained Monday on potential charges of aggravated rape and drug infractions and remained in custody Tuesday, a judicial official said. Investigators have another two days to decide whether to let him go or file preliminary charges.
Brown's publicists at Sony Music would not immediately comment on the complaint or say what Brown, 29, was doing in Paris.
---------------------
One of Brown's bodyguards is among the others detained, according to a Paris police official.
The woman who filed the complaint said she met Brown and his friends at the club Le Crystal in the 17th arrondissement of northwestern Paris on Wednesday, and then they all went to the Mandarin Oriental Hotel near the Concorde Plaza in central Paris, according to the official.
Chris Brown is a lot younger than I thought. Not surprised this turned up, he's a piece if shit.

jviggy43

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Letting dangerous celebrities still continue to be dangerous has consequences. Maybe its time to stop letting chris brown and R kelly run about doing fucked up shit.

Sintax

Alt account
Banned
Jan 18, 2019
Nov 30, 2018

Whatever takes this monster down is fine with me

Uno Venova

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Watching this forum collectively lose their minds and all critical thinking during news about celebrities they don't like is getting a little too predictable.

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
Seems like it played out the same way it did with Freddie Gibbs. People should be careful before jumping to conclusions, no matter how much of a scumbag he was a decade ago.

TMZ is reporting that he has been released without bail and is free to leave France.

Sounds like this was bullshit.
That's what I figured. This is another to the list of things that's found false related to Chris Brown that people run with. I'm not even a fan of his, haven't listened to a track of his in years but damn. The real victims deserve more than some false allegations, use real ones rather than making things up. People are better than that.

BernardoOne

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Because he hasn't been convicted of a crime.

Seems like it played out the same way it did with Freddie Gibbs. People should be careful before jumping to conclusions, no matter how much of a scumbag he was a decade ago.
He has been a complete utter abusive piece of shit a lot more recently than a decade ago, however.
Mere 4 years ago he was still beating up women and sending violent threats to them. Dude's a irredemable fuckwit.

Last edited:

saint

Oct 27, 2017

yeah sorry this is not how law works, you don't get to bypass evidence in favor of your bias against him and his past actions