• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Ganondolf

Jan 5, 2018
The Fire Emblem Three Houses Limited Edition is up on the Official Nintendo Store. I know it isn't technically a deal(it's quite dear really) but I remember a few people asking about where it was available to pre-order in the UK.

I got the email and pre-order, it's a bit pricey a double the standard price for what you get but I can't resist. It's also available at Game but you don't get the free coin.

Illusionary

Oct 25, 2017
Manchester, UK
Any deals for Battlefield V PS4? Couple of friends convinced me to get it
Boomerang Rentals have been selling it for £16.99 (£17.50 on Xbox One) via their eBay store very recently. While they're sold out right now, it's very likely that they'll have more stock again before too long. Their games are pre-owned, but invariably in immaculate condition.

Their latest listing: https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/283462932141

Dash Kappei

Nov 1, 2017
For what is worth, I'm terrible at remembering usernames and I still remember you from GAF. :D

It's worth a hell of a lot brother :D

depending on the year you might have also caught me at the point where I stopped adding people I didn't have interactions with on irc/discord/skype whatever the thing was at the time, I'm not sure :D ...I've cleaned out my friends list since then even more since I also don't really play multiplayer games so there's no real benefit.

To be fair it's not like I play mp either lol
But I love to compare scores and check what others are playing and if there's anything kewl in there or if they play the same niche games I do :P
Basically a stalker wtf hahah
must be because I don't use social media so I need to compensate lol

Oct 27, 2018
Lots of Google Home Mini codes are being sold cheap on eBay.co.ik on the back of that recent Spotify Family promotion.

Search google for 333158047617 to find the item I used. £4.89 and you get sent a link to the Google store and instructions (incognito mode + guest checkout) where the google home mini automatically discounts -£49 so the cost is zero.

I don't really have much use for one but certainly worth grabbing for under a fiver. There may even be cheaper, but I can vouch for the seller I used. The first code he sent had already been redeemed but s/he sent me a replacement within 5 minutes, which worked.

RyanPrime_

Oct 25, 2017
Scotland
Lots of Google Home Mini codes are being sold cheap on eBay.co.ik on the back of that recent Spotify Family promotion.

Search google for 333158047617 to find the item I used. £4.89 and you get sent a link to the Google store and instructions (incognito mode + guest checkout) where the google home mini automatically discounts -£49 so the cost is zero.

I don't really have much use for one but certainly worth grabbing for under a fiver. There may even be cheaper, but I can vouch for the seller I used. The first code he sent had already been redeemed but s/he sent me a replacement within 5 minutes, which worked.

Wow thanks! Just grabbed one!

Adryuu

Master of the Wind
Oct 27, 2017
Is 25 eur a good price for Vampyr? Thinking of getting it for myself (on Carrefour Spain, online at least).

Also Hellblade and The Banner Saga Trilogy for 20 both, seems like new standard price for physical, or just sales? Interested in both (Amazon.es, xtralife).

All prices are for ps4.

Is Darksiders 3 cheaper than 30 anywhere?

Just wondering what to buy soon as I'm hours away from Sekiro platinum. Gotta wait for that psn sale, hoping for a good Hob price.

Oct 28, 2017
Is 25 eur a good price for Vampyr? Thinking of getting it for myself (on Carrefour Spain, online at least).

Also Hellblade and The Banner Saga Trilogy for 20 both, seems like new standard price for physical, or just sales? Interested in both (Amazon.es, xtralife).

All prices are for ps4.

Is Darksiders 3 cheaper than 30 anywhere?

Just wondering what to buy soon as I'm hours away from Sekiro platinum. Gotta wait for that psn sale, hoping for a good Hob price.
Both Hellblade and The Banner Saga launched at 30 euro, so it's a slight sale I guess.

Vampyr is a pretty divisive game tbh, I personally really liked it even with it's flaws but alot of people do have issues with it.

Sephiroth87

Oct 26, 2017
Any idea where I can find some Italian PSN digital cards to buy online? I used to buy them on gamestop.it but it doesn't let me anymore (uk credit card), and I've tried on amazon.it as well but no luck...

Ricky64

Banned
Nov 6, 2017
Any idea where I can find some Italian PSN digital cards to buy online? I used to buy them on gamestop.it but it doesn't let me anymore (uk credit card), and I've tried on amazon.it as well but no luck...
https://www.instant-gaming.com/it/615-comprare-key-playstation-playstation-network-card-35e-italia/
what about this one? It's the first ad that google gave me, but living in Italy I don't know whether or not it'll work with an UK card.

EDIT: Mediaworld only sells 5€ ones, but being a German retailer you might be lucky about the cc thing
https://www.mediaworld.it/product/pin-701581/sony-psn-esd-5e

ClivePwned

Oct 27, 2017
Australia
CD Keys has 3 months of gamepass for 10 pounds (max 2 to six months)

Base.com seems to have the best price for console versions of Rage 2 at just under 40 pounds shipped. Is there a better price anywhere else before I preorder?

Jun 1, 2018

only uk? or every google store?

Ricky64

Banned
Nov 6, 2017
Wario ware Gold is 15€ on Amazon Italy, prime only (even tho mine will be shipped between mid June and late July lol)

Cyn

Oct 31, 2017
I realise these just came off of a huge discount on the eShop, but does anyone know where there's a good price on a Switch code for Just Dance 2019?

I can find some deep discounts on a physical copy but for this game I'd prefer digitally.

Ulbrick

Chicken Chaser
Oct 28, 2017
Nottingham, England

I've tried to offer the same price you paid however they're not accepting it anymore and the Buy It Now is £15.87.

Dash Kappei

Nov 1, 2017
region free yes. They were 10 pounds yesterday a a daily deal, they are 11 today

https://www.cdkeys.com/xbox-live/memberships/3-month-xbox-game-pass-xbox-one

Seems there are exceptions according to Hank_tree tho:

If you already have a subscription from a different region then you cannot use these.

:O I had no idea.
But I mean, what if I let the sub lapse? They cannot lock your account/GT to a gamepass region forever, do they?

Sturoboros

Oct 27, 2017
Any offers on eShop codes at all? Ideally need in the ballpark of at least £120 so if I can bring that down to about £100 I'd be happy.

Thanks in advance.

Feb 15, 2019
To frequent Shopto buyers. How reliable are they to actually deliver the product they're selling. Fire Emblem Three Houses Limited Edition seems to be sold out nearly everywhere here. And the one place that's still taking orders is one kinda known for accepting orders, but not actually being able to get the amount of copies that were ordered in total. So how likely am I to actually get my copy of the Limited Edition if I buy at shopto? Or will I likely just get hit by the "Sorry, didn't manage to get a copy for you, here's your money back, gl trying somewhere else."?

Edit: I just read that Shopto doesn't take upfront payments which makes me want to at least give it a shot. But if possible I'd still like some of Era's opinions on Shopto and their history with pre orders and possibly accepting too many orders.

Last edited:

toythatkills

Oct 26, 2017
London, UK
To frequent Shopto buyers. How reliable are they to actually deliver the product they're selling. Fire Emblem Three Houses Limited Edition seems to be sold out nearly everywhere here. And the one place that's still taking orders is one kinda known for accepting orders, but not actually being able to get the amount of copies that were ordered in total. So how likely am I to actually get my copy of the Limited Edition if I buy at shopto? Or will I likely just get hit by the "Sorry, didn't manage to get a copy for you, here's your money back, gl trying somewhere else."?

If it's sold out everywhere else, do you even have a choice except to try?

Feb 15, 2019
If it's sold out everywhere else, do you even have a choice except to try?

I still have it ordered at that place that does accept too many orders from time to time. But if people here can vouch for Shopto and they never or almost never take more orders than they can possibly get, I definitely wouldn't mind switching orders. But idk if that's the case. And ordering at both shops just to be more sure is still not really an option I'd want to take since that'd mean I'd have to spend like 180 euro and possibly have to deal with returns if both somehow managed to get me a copy.