Spacejaws

"This guy are sick" of the One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Scotland
I guess Game is trying to clear some back stock.

neltNDm.png

Sunbro83

Oct 27, 2017
I'm after an xbone X, and they all disappeared from the warehouse the moment that 20% off got live >.<.

I;m hoping for a good bundle with games tomorrow that i can trade in or resell and get the price around £300.
It was the same when I got my Pro. I used a Chrome plugin that refreshes a page every X seconds and makes a loud alarm noise as soon as it picks up a given keyword. You just search the Warehouse for PlayStation console and let it refresh the page until the phrase "PlayStation 4 Pro" comes up (or whatever the Amazon listing is called). Requires some patience and a little luck but it's worth it (IMO) for the saving

Edit: obviously switch out PlayStation for Xbox One X

MrKlaw

Oct 25, 2017
Amazon warehouse has 20% off everything, but if I click through to video games from the 20% off page, no matter what I put in my cart it doesn't show any discount all the way through to the final checkout button.

FantasticMrSnake

It's Pronounced "Aerith"
Oct 25, 2017
It was the same when I got my Pro. I used a Chrome plugin that refreshes a page every X seconds and makes a loud alarm noise as soon as it picks up a given keyword. You just search the Warehouse for PlayStation console and let it refresh the page until the phrase "PlayStation 4 Pro" comes up (or whatever the Amazon listing is called). Requires some patience and a little luck but it's worth it (IMO) for the saving

Edit: obviously switch out PlayStation for Xbox One X

Yeah, i was thinking on doing it, i did that last time for a psvr and got one really cheap from the warehouse.

if someone is curious, the plugin in chrome is called Distill

Ghost_Messiah

Oct 27, 2017
So for UK Era, lowest I've seen is Tesco for the 1TB Xbox One S with Fortnite and Red Dead 2 for an astonishingly low £140.

https://www./tech/gaming/744066/BLA...d-Redemption-2-AND-Fortnite-in-Tesco-BE-QUICK

Only catch is that you have to physically go to Tesco and given they have limited stock, be extremely quick. Very tempted to hit Tesco tomorrow.

Peradam

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Jan 11, 2018

Hasney

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Amazon warehouse has 20% off everything, but if I click through to video games from the 20% off page, no matter what I put in my cart it doesn't show any discount all the way through to the final checkout button.

Yeah, don't do that because it's weird. That then takes you to all video games, even non-warehouse ones.

If you search in the top bar with "ps4" or something with the warehouse filter you'll find some. Just tried it with Shenmue 1 & 2 and it took the money off.

Faith

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
UK
So for UK Era, lowest I've seen is Tesco for the 1TB Xbox One S with Fortnite and Red Dead 2 for an astonishingly low £140.

https://www./tech/gaming/744066/BLA...d-Redemption-2-AND-Fortnite-in-Tesco-BE-QUICK

Only catch is that you have to physically go to Tesco and given they have limited stock, be extremely quick. Very tempted to hit Tesco tomorrow.

You probably won't be able to get it at this price tomorrow, only reason people have got it at this price is due to an overlapping deal where you get Red Dead 2 free with the Fortnite console which they dropped to £140 today instead of tomorrow, said deal with Red Dead 2 for free ends tonight.

People have posted receipts on HUKD and all of them have had to manually override the cost of Red Dead 2, anyone who got it for this price got a massive bargain.

Ghost_Messiah

Oct 27, 2017
You probably won't be able to get it at this price tomorrow, only reason people have got it at this price is due to an overlapping deal where you get Red Dead 2 free with the Fortnite console which they dropped to £140 today instead of tomorrow, said deal with Red Dead 2 for free ends tonight.

People have posted receipts on HUKD and all of them have had to manually override the cost of Red Dead 2, anyone who got it for this price got a massive bargain.

Ah right, thanks for the insight. Yeah I thought this deal was astonishingly low so your post explains it. It's kind of an anomaly then and not a deal they'll have tomorrow. That said, even the console without Red Dead 2 for that price is still quite amazing. Standard price for a 1TB Xbox One S in the UK is around £210 so it's still £70 off.

The other deals they will have tomorrow are also quite decent:

PUBG 1TB Xbox One S bundle with Red Dead Redemption 2 for £159
Dual controller 1TB Xbox One S bundle with Red Dead Redemption 2 for £159.00

Would have stock on those would be more plentiful also. So Tesco still seems to be the cheapest. GAME is just a joke, and overpriced in comparison.

Deleted member 5167

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Ah right, thanks for the insight. Yeah I thought this deal was astonishingly low so your post explains it. It's kind of an anomaly then and not a deal they'll have tomorrow.

Still though, the other deals they will have tomorrow are quite decent:

Would have stock on those would be quite plentiful also. So Tesco still seems to be the cheapest. GAME is just a joke, and overpriced in comparison.

All of those deals all come from the same source - HUKD - and they got a super bargain for the reasons explained above.
They're not offering those deals for £159.99, thats the exact same £140 deal you're not going to be able to get, except the guy who posted receipts got £20 cashback which is why its £20 more.

the general deal seems to be X1S bundles for £180. Tesco might be chucking in an extra game to sweeten that (or they might not) but you're not going to be finding an X1S with RDR2 for £160 tomorrow.

SuperSah

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Got me XB2 for basically free because Amazon hands out free money like candy apparently lol

I asked them to do price matches:

screenshot2018-11-22akxcnr.png

Ghost_Messiah

Oct 27, 2017
All of those deals all come from the same source - HUKD - and they got a super bargain for the reasons explained above.
They're not offering those deals for £159.99, thats the exact same £140 deal you're not going to be able to get, except the guy who posted receipts got £20 cashback which is why its £20 more.

the general deal seems to be X1S bundles for £180. Tesco might be chucking in an extra fame to sweeten that (or they might not) but you're not going to be finding an X1S with RDR2 for £160 tomorrow.

Oh man, now I'm confused. So this is just a pricing anomaly via HUKD for tonight and doesn't represent the actual deals they'll have tomorrow?

I blame the UK newspapers, as they're reporting this everywhere when it seems it's unlikely these deals will be active tomorrow. Anyone know what the actual, legit deals are?

Dec 2, 2017
Oh man, now I'm confused. So this is just a pricing anomaly via HUKD for tonight and doesn't represent the actual deals they'll have tomorrow?

I blame the UK newspapers, as they're reporting this everywhere when it seems it's unlikely these deals will be active tomorrow. Anyone know what the actual, legit deals are?
The actual deal is One S 1TB + plus a game or extra controller for £160, I saw those in store myself today. Getting it with free red dead and or for £140 won't be available tomorrow.

Ghost_Messiah

Oct 27, 2017
The actual deal is One S 1TB + plus a game or extra controller for £160, I saw those in store myself today. Getting it with free red dead and or for £140 won't be available tomorrow.

Ah, awesome. Thanks so much for this dude. So it works out as £50 off the standard retail price plus a free game, which still quite the awesome deal.

I'll have a look around Tesco tomorrow, see if this deal is there, and might act on it if they still have stock by the time I get to the store.

Spacejaws

"This guy are sick" of the One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Scotland

DGS

Nov 2, 2017
Tyrol
Check out amazon.de, they currently have a 3 Switch games for 100 Euros deal. Even with shipping you should get away with 105-110, which is less than 40 Euros per game. The deal doesn't include Smash but there's both editions of Pokémon, there's Bayonetta, Diablo 3, Civilization 6, Starlink, LABO, Pokken, Hyrule Warriors, Monster Hunter, Rabbids and more.

https://www.amazon.de/gp/promotion/A1Z2C610RA3JQ4

Act fast as games can disappear once the stock goes out (Super Mario Party lasted a couple hours then disappeared from this deal, for example).

Pokémon, Starlink and whatever my nephew wants for 100 Euro? Very good deal. Thanks!

Oldmario

Oct 25, 2017
is the only real difference between the Injustice 2 legendary editions the steelbook and mtx dlc? and is it all on disc or a dlc code? with WB i trust them enough to put it on disc but sadly this gen you never know

GAME having shit deals?

Colored me surprised

it's sad that the only time they had good deals was when they were near to shutting down and then the bastards nuked gamestation to save themselfs who always had pretty good deals around christmas

Last edited: