Rellyrell28

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Downloading this now. Enjoyed the music and the gameplay. This is gonna be a day 1 buy for me.

Deleted member 56266

Account closed at user request
Banned
Apr 25, 2019
Lmao that cutscene is amazing. Also I forgot how fun this game is to just play. I'm here for the gameplay and hopefully the story is entertaining enough, for better or worse!

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
Made it to Chaos Advent. I'm not very good at this game yet - what element is he weak against?

OP
OP
Dust

Dust

C H A O S
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Too bad I am busy today but gonna play this ASAP once I am free. Thankfully demo runs pretty long.

Sargerus

â–˛ Legend â–˛
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
oh my god, what is this game, lmao

the gameplay is fun, and the story is gonna be too but for a whole different reason

Perfect
52b.jpeg

Strings

Oct 27, 2017

Weird, this looked a lot worse on my TV. I guess it was the input lag from the FPS drops adding to the effect or whatever. It still looks bad here, but yeah, just walking around is making the game chug a lot worse than the first demo.

Sorel

Oct 27, 2017
Loved the first demo, frame rate has issues but there's still no release date so I'm not worry.

GetDigitized

Oct 25, 2017
If playing ff's in Japanese has taught me anything, it's that she's localisation team makes the edge 4-5x worse than it's supposed to be

Deleted member 56266

Account closed at user request
Banned
Apr 25, 2019
Idk if it just me but this type of thing where edge is CLEARLY what the game is going for is fine and isn't nearly as cringy as games that are realistic but edgy with violence for no reason

mudai

Oct 27, 2017
The way the music stops makes it look like he was playing it on his phone. That's incredible actually. I love it. This game embraces the edge and it adds to its weird charm. The gameplay of the first demo was janky but fun. Looking forward to playing the new one.

Ovvv

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Jan 11, 2019
The way the music stops makes it look like he was playing it on his phone. That's incredible actually. I love it. This game embraces the edge and it adds to its weird charm. The gameplay of the first demo was janky but fun. Looking forward to playing the new one.

Wait... was he not playing it on his phone?

Muffin

Oct 26, 2017
Nothing hits me quite like footage from this game. Always crying laughing even just thinking about it.

Needless to say I'm so downloading the second demo as well.

CHAOS

platocplx

2020 Member Elect
Oct 30, 2017
yeah it seems I can't read a thread title LOL my bad.
There's time for optimization still.
yeah I agree. I think before Oct 18th they are taking the last feed back from people so anything in the survey def fill out. I think 5 months is enough time to do their polishing and I would think this demo is probally at least a month or two old.