Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
You know what time it is.

STRANGER OF PARADISE FINAL FANTASY ORIGIN TRIAL VERSION 2

With the memory of their struggle buried deep in their hearts...

Buy STRANGER OF PARADISE FINAL FANTASY ORIGIN TRIAL VERSION 2 | Xbox

This is the free trial of STRANGER OF PARADISE FINAL FANTASY ORIGIN. A survey accompanies the trial version, so please take the time to give us your honest opinions about your experience. Your feedback will be taken into consideration as we continue to develop the game. ■Trial Period October 1...

Tailzo

Fallen Guardian
Oct 27, 2017
Chaos time

Since it'll be released soon enough, I might just wait for the reviews. Too many great games to play to try a demo again. I hope it turns out well.

Shift Breaker

Oct 25, 2017
Should probably give this a try. I've missed out on so much chaos.

What were the thoughts of the first one?

Aska

Jan 11, 2020
chaos-final-fantasy.gif

kuplutnik

May 17, 2021
really really wish they'd put up a ps4 and/or PC demo. is this the same demo as the first one?

MrBS

"This guy are sick"
Oct 27, 2017
FUCK YES! FORGET EVERYTHING!!! CHAOS ALL WEEKEND!!!!!!!

CHAOS NOISES!!!

Spehornoob

Nov 15, 2017
really really wish they'd put up a ps4 and/or PC demo. is this the same demo as the first one?
It's a completely new demo. New area and presumably more polished gameplay.

I'm really hoping they either made the AI companions useful or give you an option to get rid of them altogether. They were completely extraneous in the first demo.

Shift Breaker

Oct 25, 2017
Rough around the edges but a lot of potential.

Absolutely awesome.
that 1st demo sold me on this ridiculous game.

Pretty much everyone went with the lowest expectations and while it sure was rough around the edges, it showed amazing potential. It's literally Final Fantasy Nioh and everyone loves Nioh.
That is...much more positive than I was expecting. Definitely going to give this demo a go then, thanks!

Astral

Oct 27, 2017
Not this time Chaos. Really didn't like the first demo. I felt angry that wasted my time on it.

Ogawa-san

Nov 1, 2017
Just tried it in PS5.

I was sold on the gameplay since the first demo, it's Final Fantasy Nioh after all. But the performance is still disappointing, it's improved but it's still the worst looking high profile PS5 game out there. There's nothing that says it couldn't run on PS4.

chandoog

Oct 27, 2017
Playing the demo on Series X.

The image quality on Favor Performance mode is so bad.

Otakunofuji

Oct 27, 2017
I didn't know what this was based on the thread title. Sounded like some pervy anime game or something, which was more interesting than what it actually is ...

Linus815

Oct 29, 2017
Just tried it in PS5.

I was sold on the gameplay since the first demo, it's Final Fantasy Nioh after all. But the performance is still disappointing, it's improved but it's still the worst looking high profile PS5 game out there. There's nothing that says it couldn't run on PS4.

its also coming to ps4

Viale

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
First demo was a lot of fun and I went and cleared it like 4 times. Very excited to try the new one that will, presumably, be more polished.

Spehornoob

Nov 15, 2017
I can't seem to add it to my PS5 library via browser, and I can't find the demo on the Playstation STore on the console.

I just want to KILL CHAOS guys :(

platocplx

2020 Member Elect
Oct 30, 2017
Just tried it in PS5.

Usually the polishing comes into play near the end of dev so since its coming in march I think they will have enough time to add to it, but clearly their base def is last gen.

litebrite

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I can't get past the "Select a language" screen on Series X. None of my button presses register. I've restarted my console and started the demo again and the problem still persists.

Last edited:

Strings

Oct 27, 2017
Do I seriously have to push through the same super boring level to get to the new one so that that can disappoint me too? Hgnn...

Also, I swear this looks worse than before.

I'm definitely getting worse FPS than before on PS5 on favour performance.

Last edited:

Syntsui

Oct 25, 2017
They didn't fix the performance? That sure is a bummer, I was sure they would at least focus on that given the feedback from the first demo.

chandoog

Oct 27, 2017
Oh my god, the demo performs like shit !

I can count the number or frames on my fingers in the cut-scenes.