• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ms.Galaxy

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
The only apology I'll accept from Capcom is a traditional Japanese one, where all of the execs get on their knees and bow to the point where their heads are touching the ground for a full two minutes. Anything else is a meaningless gesture.

dxyqxpsdaobgvcyq4hru.gif

Alternatively:

nGGWJS4.jpg

Fid

Jun 5, 2018
Detroit
I like the implication that if the song was actually good, the "sexually assaulting a minor" thing would just be a bummer. But since the song's bad, burn Capcom to the ground!

SlasherMcGirk

Oct 27, 2017
Cincinnati
I mean they should get rid of it because it's beyond terrible and the heinous stuff about the singer just adds to it already. Even if not about the singer, the song is still garbage and should be removed.

SweetSark

Banned
Nov 29, 2017
Yep, I don't like the song either.
But to ask to remove the song and apologize?
I think this is overeacting.

Trumpets

Banned
Jan 7, 2018
The only apology I'll accept from Capcom is a traditional Japanese one, where all of the execs get on their knees and bow to the point where their heads are touching the ground for a full two minutes. Anything else is a meaningless gesture.

Even that's not good enough for me. I'll except nothing less than a ritual self-disemboweling, like they do in samurai films.

MegaBeefBowl

Oct 31, 2017
Nobody is gonna defend the song. It's weirdly boring and slow considering the screeching vocals.

But chill. It's a song. Turn off the music and play your own?

DarkStream

Oct 27, 2017
That's enough to make you feel numb?
In this case: buckle up, life is going to make you.... well.... good luck?

Yeah, the track sucks. Yeah, the singer is a dick. What has that to do with Capcom? Apologize for what?

BrickArts295

GOTY Tracking Thread Master
Oct 26, 2017
At first I thought this was about "Devil Trigger" so I got a bit confused.
Then I saw the video:
post-28514-oh-this-is-bad-gif-I-should-no-ABlL.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.