Status
Not open for further replies.

MBS

Oct 25, 2017
First of all this ain't a proper tune for a DMC game. It feels out of place, it sounds horrible and it's extremely cringey not only for DMC, but for any other AAA videogame. They have plenty of time to replace this "sub-song" with something better, based on the overwhelmingly negative response this track had all over the place. Not only because the singer is a fucking ass himself, but the actual song is pretty badly arranged, with weird mixing and FUCK LOUDNESS wars already.

And Capcom should do a better research next time. You don't want a dude who dealt with minors to be the guy who does one of your top character's main theme.

I hope they realize their huge mistake ASAP and correct it. I wonder who was behind that terrible choice. I feel numb as I type.

Edit: Song has over 5k dislikes, opposing to barely 2k likes on YT:

https://youtu.be/x3eW_ZKT_FI

Last edited:

kagura

Jul 21, 2018
What song "Devil Trigger" or there's another one?

Edit: nevermind I found it, It's shit but chill a little.

Last edited:
Oct 25, 2017
Sweden
Capcom just shot themselves in the foot
481420721726291968.png

Acquiescence

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Lake Titicaca
The only apology I'll accept from Capcom is a traditional Japanese one, where all of the execs get on their knees and bow to the point where their heads are touching the ground for a full two minutes. Anything else is a meaningless gesture.

Phendrift

Oct 25, 2017
The only apology I'll accept from Capcom is a traditional Japanese one, where all of the execs get on their knees and bow to the point where their heads are touching the ground for a full two minutes. Anything else is a meaningless gesture.
And it needs to be publicly, or else they can kiss their business goodbye.

Trust me, I'm an expert

Caiops

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Capcom just shot themselves in the foot, i don't know you, but i'm an expert in Metal songs.

Kunka Kid

Oct 27, 2017
It's threads like these where I'm like "damn y'all REALLY get into this video game stuff, huh?"

MatrixMan.exe

Oct 25, 2017
Should apologise? You feel numb as you type? Get over yourself OP. It's a tune in a videogame. Jesus Christ.

Ometeotl

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
It sure does suck that people are latching onto his disgusting accusation solely as a means to try and remove the (admittedly terrible) song from the game.

Oct 27, 2017
I agree. They need something that characterizes Daniel from Devil May Cry better.

My humble suggestion:

It's positive, it's all about roaring. I have never played the games, but I imagine that this songs fit better his personality. I'm basing this on his cameo in Shin Megami Tensei.

Leek

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I thought the OP may have been overreacting a bit, but I just had a listen and now I'm not so sure

Ms.Galaxy

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I fully believe they should remove it because the singer is gross and did some disgusting things to a minor, not because the song is terrible. OP is overreacting a bit about this though.

BernardoOne

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
They should remove it because the singer is a shithead. Aside from that i wouldn't see anything wrong with the song. It's a crappy cheesy song like every other crappy cheesy song in the franchise that is filled to the brim with them.

Instant Vintage

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 25, 2017
Expert shot themselves in the foot. I am Capcom.

In all seriousness, nobody likes the song. They'll change it. Or not.

You're still going to buy and play DMCV.

Status
Not open for further replies.