Neoxon

Spotlighting Black Excellence - Diversity Analyst
Oct 25, 2017
Houston, TX
That would've been great! I personally actually like that it doesn't do Juri's usual poofy pants look and is something more "normal," but I'd definitely be down for that too. Would be an even better mix of her style with something more traditional.
The only other thing besides that I would've done was make the spider motif a bit more pronounced, but maybe that was on her back.

TechMetalRules

▲ Legend ▲
Sep 11, 2019
United States
I like the story connection with Marisa's outfit.

Dee Jay looks rad. Guile's is kinda cool, but the vest and slick hair feels too Cody. "Pajama Party Juri is weird but kinda fun.

Temp_User

Oct 30, 2017
They all look fine but i wish the Guile costume was for Ken because this fuckin' hobo seriously needs a makeover in SF6.

Rellyrell28

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Obviously they can go a different direction with what was shown in the artwork and cutscenes for Kimberly but these are the possibilities for her 3rd costumes.

I just really really hope they don't go with the cheerleader outfit. Also if they go with the first one please give her longer shorts.

Syntsui

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'll learn Juri to just to have an excuse to use that costume. Straight up incredible stuff.

Shan

Oct 27, 2017
We don't know and they may not be available as a set at all.

The only costumes you can buy in the game right now (the World Tour unlockables) cost 50 Fighter Coins, which is equal to $1. These new costumes would likely cost more than that, but they should cost less than a character. Rashid can be purchased for 350 Fighter Coins, or $7.

So these costumes should cost somewhere between $2 and $6. Let's split the difference and assume $4, or 200 Fighter Coins (SFV premium costumes were $4). But the game doesn't allow you to buy only 200 Fighter Coins. The least you can buy is 250 for $5.

So yeah, expect to spend at least $5.
I bet they'll be priced similarly to Rashid where they'll be priced where you'll need to buy 250FC 2x or 610 FC. I guess in both cases at least you have spare coins but still, just wish I could buy them directly vs having to buy FC.

Ah well, despite my complaining Capcom will still win my money. :P

RudiJ

Oct 28, 2017
Damn, those look amazing, very curious to see them in-game. Although, mixed feelings on the Juri one cause it's both adorable and a little annoying. Feels in-character though, lol. Just hope she eventually gets the left-most one from here:
latest

The design on the left is so incredible. Cool as fuck while still wearing Tae-Kwon-Do pants and belt.

Korigama

Oct 25, 2017
I want a Juri outfit where she's wearing Crocs just to watch the world burn.
They gave one of those to Chun in SFV, so maybe.
Obviously they can go a different direction with what was shown in the artwork and cutscenes for Kimberly but these are the possibilities for her 3rd costumes.

I just really really hope they don't go with the cheerleader outfit. Also if they go with the first one please give her longer shorts.
Cheerleader Kim is inevitable.

ClearMetal

Oct 25, 2017
the Netherlands
If they're sticking to WT artwork then cheerleader seems inevitable, the rest seems a bit too basic and/or similar to what she already has.

I do like the waterfall training gear though. Could be quite good if they spruce it up a bit.

Bejan

May 31, 2020
The second & third Juri designs on the bottom row are my favorite. The TKD design is pretty rad too.

Jubilant Duck

Oct 21, 2022
are these the first wave of Outfit 3 reveals? Any others?

Otherwise, I love them.

Like yes that Juri outfit is still too... well, yknow... but within those male-gaze-y grounds there's no denying it look cute and wonderful. I hate her outfits 1 and 2 for being nothing but cake but this looks lovely.

Guile looking sharp.
Marisa looking dressed up to head to the X-men's Hellfire Gala, beautiful!
Deejay living his best life.

Hopefully they keep this design quality up over the years to come.

May 22, 2023
Florida
Juri outfit is amazing and cute AF.
Kind of tired of people on this forum getting vilified and having people talk shit about other members of the forum who like different things in other threads.

HardRojo

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Peru

Capcom knew what they were doing lol. SF6 DLC revenue about to skyrocket.
I'm actually surprised no Chun outfit was revealed, but maybe that's because she's getting 4 new outfits all at once lol.

Tendo

Oct 26, 2017
All 4 costumes look great! I haven't picked up sf6, and probably won't as my fighting game days are behind me but I've loved watching sf6 streams and the character designs and art in this game are just fantastic.