LiK

Oct 25, 2017
most disappointing thing about the Juri costume is lack of cute slippers

Shryke

Oct 26, 2017
LOL at people saying Juri's outfit is bad when that outfit is gonna make total bank for Capcom.

El Sloth

Oct 26, 2017
these look sick. Honestly surprised we weren't hit with a deluge of costumes a month into the game. I figured capcom would have gone all in on them after the success they saw with SFV.

personally hoping for a sick Halloween alt for Jamie come October. Something like him slowly turning into a monster with every drink (or becoming a hotter vampire, i'm not picky)
tag yourself

this shark is me
i'm the hippo(?) doing the kamen rider pose

Izanagi89

"This guy are sick" and Corrupted by Vengeance
Oct 27, 2017
Guile giving off leaked Albert Wesker concept art vibes 😍

images

Nose Master

Oct 27, 2017
Love Juri and Guile's alts. Deej is kinda whatever. Cool hair, but the costume itself has been done before. Pretty sure Rog had the exact same thing in 4.

Never stop being weird cosplay bait for juri, designers.

JBoogieG

Aug 2, 2022
SW Virginia
Nah, it's definitely The Hair. In my headcanon Dee Jay is a 30-something recording artist trying to appeal to the Zoomers tho.
I guess I'm just a bit tired of some people using it as a negative considering how long in gaming years it takes to get new hairdos and then I gotta hear griping when people are 'tired' of a new do making so many rounds.

It ain't the first time this has happened and definitely in many other wheelhouses lol

JusDoIt

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
South Central Los Angeles
I guess I'm just a bit tired of some people using it as a negative considering how long in gaming years it takes to get new hairdos and then I gotta hear griping when people are 'tired' of a new do making so many rounds.

It ain't the first time this has happened and definitely in many other wheelhouses lol

The complaints are def blown out of proportion, because while yeah it's funny that so many characters have the hairstyle now, it looks GOOD. Dee Jay looked like this the last time we saw him

latest

So the Killmonger is a massive upgrade regardless.

Het_Nkik

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Guile is okay, other three are great. I can't wait to get them all with the eventual Champion Edition lol.

Lyonaz

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Guess for SF6 I will be buying all the outfits it seems, they all look great. But I want pajama onesies outfits for every character.

chocolate

Feb 28, 2018
All these costumes look amazing.

Juri trashing opponents while in her PJ's is in character, let's be honest here lol. She looks great.

As for Guile, how is his victory screen going to play out? He brushes his hair up doesn't he?

Unless they'll be adding new victory screens?!

I wanna see Chun's outfit 3 now lol.

mbpm

Oct 25, 2017
Juri costume has incredible meme power. Marisa costume had to happen too. The others are good as well

Hateno

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 30, 2017
Do we have any idea of how much these will cost in real world money? Individually and as a set. Skipped on SF5 so I'm unaware.

JusDoIt

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
South Central Los Angeles
Do we have any idea of how much these will cost in real world money? Individually and as a set. Skipped on SF5 so I'm unaware.

We don't know and they may not be available as a set at all.

The only costumes you can buy in the game right now (the World Tour unlockables) cost 50 Fighter Coins, which is equal to $1. These new costumes would likely cost more than that, but they should cost less than a character. Rashid can be purchased for 350 Fighter Coins, or $7.

So these costumes should cost somewhere between $2 and $6. Let's split the difference and assume $4, or 200 Fighter Coins (SFV premium costumes were $4). But the game doesn't allow you to buy only 200 Fighter Coins. The least you can buy is 250 for $5.

So yeah, expect to spend at least $5.

Last edited:

Hateno

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 30, 2017
We don't know and they may not be available as a set at all.

The only costumes you can buy in the game right now (the World Tour unlockables) cost 50 Fighter Coins, which is equal to $1. These new costumes would likely cost more than that, but they should cost less than a character. Rashid can be purchased for 350 Fighter Coins, or $7.

So these costumes should cost somewhere between $2 and $6. Let's split the difference and assume $4, or 200 Fighter Coins (SFV premium costumes were $4). But the game doesn't allow you to buy only 200 Fighter Coins. The least you can buy is 250 for $5.

So yeah, expect to spend at least $5.
Thanks! Guess I'll sit out this round - they're all great but characters I don't usually play. I'll have to exercise some restraint going forward XD

Moxxie

Nov 15, 2022
I love all of them! And my biggest issue with Marisa's design is her hair (I get it, it's supposed to look like a helmet. I just don't vibe with it and if you do, that's perfectly okay) but this hairstyle is much cooler to me!

Also, that Juri outfit is soooo cuuuuute! I love it! Beating people up while being super comfy? Sick

bunkitz

Brave Little Spark
Oct 28, 2017
Damn, those look amazing, very curious to see them in-game. Although, mixed feelings on the Juri one cause it's both adorable and a little annoying. Feels in-character though, lol. Just hope she eventually gets the left-most one from here:
latest

Neoxon

Spotlighting Black Excellence - Diversity Analyst
Oct 25, 2017
Houston, TX
Damn, those look amazing, very curious to see them in-game. Although, mixed feelings on the Juri one cause it's both adorable and a little annoying. Feels in-character though, lol. Just hope she eventually gets the left-most one from here:
latest
They were so close to perfection, all they had to do was make the pants a bit more poofy.

bunkitz

Brave Little Spark
Oct 28, 2017
They were so close to perfection, all they had to do was make the pants a bit more poofy.
That would've been great! I personally actually like that it doesn't do Juri's usual poofy pants look and is something more "normal," but I'd definitely be down for that too. Would be an even better mix of her style with something more traditional.