Avitus

Oct 25, 2017
Only thing I've typed in global chat in weeks is "lag is fun" and "billion dollar game btw" while a lobby was in the process of getting disconnected. That was enough to get a warning for 'offensive text' on my account. Probably someone just spamming reports because I killed them but still funny.

Oct 25, 2017
Im now kinda worried about the vomit loot in Warzone 2, they show one case of it in the S2 trailer and the shit drops into grass.
2MJvghb.jpeg

Still better than the bag though

I thought they said it would be like WZ1 and float

Last edited:

HiLife

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Solos seems win? Maybe it's because by default there's no DBNO animation.

You'd think it'd be third party galore but not really.

Sec0nd

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Im now kinda worried about the vomit loot in Warzone 2, they show one case of it in the S2 trailer and the shit drops into grass.
2MJvghb.jpeg

Still better than the bag though

I thought they said it would be like WZ1 and float
We're all going to be crying to get that backpack looting system back. At the very least larger backpacks are going to be gone, but the second you kill a squad in a single room it's going to be a nightmare. The juggernaut looting told us as much, even if they fix how to loot spreads in the room.

It doesn't matter if that shit is going to float or not. There won't be any auto pick up for the most part like there was in WZ1, as you have to pick and choose what you are going to carry with you. So we're all going to be struggling to find the thing we are looking for under a pile of rubbish.

I'm totally hoping I'm wrong on this one, but to me it feels like 'be careful what you wish for' kind of situation here.

Salty AF

Oct 30, 2017
We're all going to be crying to get that backpack looting system back. At the very least larger backpacks are going to be gone, but the second you kill a squad in a single room it's going to be a nightmare. The juggernaut looting told us as much, even if they fix how to loot spreads in the room.

It doesn't matter if that shit is going to float or not. There won't be any auto pick up for the most part like there was in WZ1, as you have to pick and choose what you are going to carry with you. So we're all going to be struggling to find the thing we are looking for under a pile of rubbish.

I'm totally hoping I'm wrong on this one, but to me it feels like 'be careful what you wish for' kind of situation here.

This is definitely whats going to happen. If you look in a bag you can clearly see everything laid out in front of you so there's no mistaking what you're grabbing. If it's strewn all over the floor people will miss stuff like killstreaks, uavs, and other items that will be harder to find. Hell, a gas mask almost looks like a rock if it's lying on the ground in the middle of an open area.

Sec0nd

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
This is definitely whats going to happen. If you look in a bag you can clearly see everything laid out in front of you so there's no mistaking what you're grabbing. If it's strewn all over the floor people will miss stuff like killstreaks, uavs, and other items that will be harder to find. Hell, a gas mask almost looks like a rock if it's lying on the ground in the middle of an open area.
Add to that the confusion between equipping and stowing with killstreaks and equipment. I often times still first drop my current killstreak or box while picking up a new one on the ground before I realize I have to stow it.

I hope they figured it all out to make it more intuitive.

PeskyToaster

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I hope it'll get nerfed somehow in S02. It's probably my favorite sniper in WZ next to the HDR, but it's just too good and easy. Even though there is no 1SK potential I think it's actually more efficient at downing people since hitting bodyshots is just so easy. And unfortunately more and more people are catching on.

I'll silently weep once it happens, but it's time.

too bad it's an ugly son of a gun. Miss the clean beautiful finish on the kar or swiss.

PeskyToaster

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Or the glorious *THUMP* of the HDR or the MCPR.

HDR had a real nice sound when reloading and cycling a new round in too. I was never a big fan of it in Warzone though. I jumped on the Kar train pretty early, I had it gold before Warzone even came out, and I waffled between it and the AX50. The only problem with the kar is that the sound when it was suppressed was pretty lame. SPR the all around king though. Just fantastic sound and animation on it.

Sec0nd

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
HDR had a real nice sound when reloading and cycling a new round in too. I was never a big fan of it in Warzone though. I jumped on the Kar train pretty early, I had it gold before Warzone even came out, and I waffled between it and the AX50. The only problem with the kar is that the sound when it was suppressed was pretty lame. SPR the all around king though. Just fantastic sound and animation on it.
Oh damn, yeah nearly forgot about that silenced SPR. So nice.

Dringus

Oct 27, 2017
Looking forward to DMZ tonight, I'd assume more pvp than usual with the reset tomorrow. I know I'll be doing my part, gotta burn these contraband grenade launchers I still have!

Oct 27, 2017
I'm skipping this bp. Seems we're just gonna get way less content compared to previous games now.

Last edited:

Mafro

Oct 25, 2017
DMZ today is like the Purge lol. Somehow managed to single-handedly wipe a 3 man squad that ambushed us while THEY were carrying the weapons case and my squadmates hid in a house. All with just 1 plate left.

I never bothered working towards unlocking the other insured slots in season 1 because I couldn't be bothered with all that grindy nonsense so I'm looking forward to seeing how they've made them "easier".

Sec0nd

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
I'm actually surprised and impressed that they still aren't going to route of insane skins. Figured they'd be all over those by now as those are clearly the skins that rake in the cash.

The skins look nice, but I understand if people find them boring. That Roze skin is a bit dumb though with the unnecessary and ridiculous looking armor plates.

Oct 25, 2017
It's worth noting that Tier 100 Ronin skin is reactive,
His tattoos and shit start to glow

I'm actually surprised and impressed that they still aren't going to route of insane skins. Figured they'd be all over those by now as those are clearly the skins that rake in the cash.

The skins look nice, but I understand if people find them boring. That Roze skin is a bit dumb though with the unnecessary and ridiculous looking armor plates.
That Roze skin is basically the whole theme of the Battlepass for S2.
Modern military gear with Samurai armor slapped on wherever
2e2fAFy.jpg

Sec0nd

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
It's worth noting that Tier 100 Ronin skin is reactive,
His tattoos and shit start to glow

That Roze skin is basically the whole theme of the Battlepass for S2.
Modern military gear with Samurai armor slapped on wherever
2e2fAFy.jpg
Definitely a bit cheesy. At least with these three it kinda blends with their actual armour.

Mafro

Oct 25, 2017
Double match and weapon XP just now. I'm guessing it ends tomorrow when the new season starts.

PeskyToaster

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I want these skins back. I know the first one became the tryhard sweat skin but I was rockin it long before anyone else was okay.

swc10k3433b61.jpg

JW-Grom.jpg

Sec0nd

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
I don't know if they just changed it at the last minute or if there is an alt color for challenges/DMZ but they have shown a version of that Roze without the crazy coloring.
basically just black and then a tan scarf.
mDdKrQ3.jpeg
I think it's the same skin. You can vaguely see the Samurai armor on her right leg. Her right shoulder is indeed without armour, but that matches with the posed shot you posted earlier.

Oct 25, 2017
I think it's the same skin. You can vaguely see the Samurai armor on her right leg. Her right shoulder is indeed without armour, but that matches with the posed shot you posted earlier.
Yeah its the same, just saying there might be a less crazy variant that blends better like Kleo's and such

I want these skins back. I know the first one became the tryhard sweat skin but I was rockin it long before anyone else was okay.

swc10k3433b61.jpg

JW-Grom.jpg
Same not those exactly but that kind in general like
1f0570663a0ed404890ca6b2b32ca4ac.jpg

I probably sound pathetic but i'd literally pay $30 right now if they did one of those as a team pack for Price, Soap and Gaz.
Literally just have to swap the head and headgear out and paste to make 3 skins i'd legit love.

Last edited:

Cheesy

Oct 30, 2017
How is MWII these days? It's 35% off right now on steam and I've been thinking about getting it, but it's been at "Mixed" since launch. Need my TDM fix.

Oct 25, 2017
Weird there isn't a preload yet and the season starts in the morning

How is MWII these days? It's 35% off right now on steam and I've been thinking about getting it, but it's been at "Mixed" since launch. Need my TDM fix.
Loads of issues and seems like it's on the back burner but when it works it feels the best TDM has in a long time

Sec0nd

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
I wonder what kind of bonker glitches we'll get with this update. With WZ1 it was a pretty sure bet that a new update would mean a new stim glitch, but we'll see what WZ2 holds for us.

Sec0nd

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Hmm maybe I'll pass then. I take it when you say on the back burner you mean warzone is the main focus and standard multiplayer isn't getting as much content?
Kind of depends how you look at it.

With the new season we're getting 4 new maps (two 6v6 maps and 2 battle maps as they call it, which are used in Invasion and GW), which is definitely a nice and meaty offering.

The problem comes from the fact that 1 of those 6v6 maps is a map that has been held back since they had some sort of legal issues, and the other 3 are lifted from the Warzone map. Which was 100% expected to happen, but to completely fill a season with delayed and lifted content feels weak. If you don't care about any of that it's still a great offering in all fairness.

If you want to play some CoD TDM MWII is a great pick, imho.

Mafro

Oct 25, 2017
I've been tempted to get the Vault edition while it's on sale. Comes with the battle pass which (I'd be buying anyway) plus the 50 tier skips and all the other stuff. When they had the free multiplayer weekend a few months ago I was surprised how much I actually enjoyed it compared to previous years.

Salty AF

Oct 30, 2017
A few leakers are saying that there's a big surprise to look forward to this season. I'm guessing it's Verdansk being added back or something.

digit_zero

Oct 27, 2017
A few leakers are saying that there's a big surprise to look forward to this season. I'm guessing it's Verdansk being added back or something.
Don't see any chance its something like Verdansk being added back.

If I had to guess, it might be Ranked play finally happening with Warzone, there was a lot of rumors / noise about it at the end of WZ1 and we are also getting the ranked implementation for MP start of this season.

Salty AF

Oct 30, 2017
Don't see any chance its something like Verdansk being added back.

If I had to guess, it might be Ranked play finally happening with Warzone, there was a lot of rumors / noise about it at the end of WZ1 and we are also getting the ranked implementation for MP start of this season.

Ranked in Warzone would be great but I don't see that as a possibility with a game that crashes / glitches this much. That has to get rock solid before they can ever add ranked in WZ.

Oct 27, 2017
Sounds good so far, still need some adjustments. Mainly make the AM play faster, otherwise I stick to mini and maybe Ashika.