• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Deception

Nov 15, 2017
Figured we needed an OT for the Blackout beta so here it is.

Beta Dates (Pre-order Only):
PS4: September 10th at 10am PDT through September 17th at 10am PDT
XB1 & PC: September 14th at 10am PDT through September 17th at 10am PDT
PC Beta will be open for all on September 15th at 10am PDT.

If you took part in the previous multiplayer beta then all you need to do is redownload/update the client.

Code begging thread: https://t.co/N18uZAuB6Q?amp=1

Last edited:
Oct 25, 2017
Just watched TSM Viss play a match. I'm not worried about TKK it took him quite a bit to kill someone. Definitely not going to be all action either. Like any other BR there is quiet time where you're out there looting etc.

Squads will be fun with this.

Maneil99

Banned
Nov 2, 2017
Looks much better then PUBG visually and gameplay wise for console. Game is making great impressions on first drops

DontHateTheBacon

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 27, 2017
For some reason I still haven't received my code. Created my account last night, used the preorder code from the receipt that Best Buy gave me.

Still nothing. Anyone know what I should do?

SecondNature

Oct 25, 2017
Wow performance is realy good on base ps4

Im surprisdd at how smooth it is. This feels so damn well thought out

Lots of loot and mini map is sharp

Deleted member 12379

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Definitely has my interest now. I'll admit I was a bit turned off by COD in general, but I enjoyed the mp beta. Can't wait to try this on PC.

Duxxy3

Oct 27, 2017
USA
I am almost 100% positive this was made by Raven.

It's good. It's not what people expected from the trailer. It's not bombastic or crazy. It's a more accessible PUBG. This isn't going after Fortnite, at all. For people that are interested in PUBG, but are intimidated by some of the mechanics of the game... I think this could be the game for you.

Vesper

Oct 28, 2017
so fun so far

It's good. It's not what people expected from the trailer. It's not bombastic or crazy. It's a more accessible PUBG. This isn't going after Fortnite, at all. For people that are interested in PUBG, but are intimidated by some of the mechanics of the game... I think this could be the game for you.

Fully Developed in house by Treyarch.

gabdeg

Oct 26, 2017
🐝
Looks great tbh. That descent with not a lot of super noticeable pop-in and no huge fps drop is a sight to behold.

SlickShoes

Oct 27, 2017

And it looks like it runs well in base consoles no need to buy an x or pro, and it doesn't have horrific pop in or sub 30fps

poklane

Oct 25, 2017
the Netherlands
Characters:
Icons:
  • Alex Mason
  • Menendez
  • Reznov
  • Woods
Zombies:
  • Bruno
  • Dempsey
  • Diego
  • Nikolai
  • Richtofen
  • Scarlett
  • Stanton
  • Takeo
Multiplayer:
  • Battery
  • Ajax
  • Torque
  • Firebreak
  • Crash
  • Nomad
  • Recon
  • Ruin
  • Seraph
  • Prophet

Gero

Oct 28, 2017
What, this actually looks pretty cool. Dont know how they pulled this off with the cod engine

Oct 25, 2017
For a mode like this. Graphics really aren't that big of a deal to me. Most likely it's been toned down because of the size of the map and number of players. They want a smoother experience. Which this looks like.

Like the poster said above. If you're interested in PUBG but a bit intimidated this is for you.

Alienous

Oct 25, 2017
Driving is weird - you don't seem to use R2, at least in the truck. Forwards, backwards, left, right on the left stick.