• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

DrForester

Mod of the Year 2006
Oct 25, 2017
e8a.gif

Please use the correct version of that gif.

zwKx3fq.gif

ToddBonzalez

The Pyramids? That's nothing compared to RDR2
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
What's the story on the guy who won. Is he somehow even more insane?

LilWayneSuckz

Oct 25, 2017
The annoying thing about this is that he isn't being ousted for his extremist views, it's because he was making the GOP look bad.

BWoog

Oct 27, 2017
What's the story on the guy who won. Is he somehow even more insane?

Cawthorn could have ran against any other Republican and lost. He spilled the beans on the party's cook orgies and MYSTERIOUSLY photo after photo, video after video, just started appearing from SOMEWHERE that completely destroyed him.

KDC720

Oct 25, 2017
One scumbag swapped out for another, Cawthorn was a special breed of shithead though so good riddance.

demondance

Oct 27, 2017
pretty goddamn funny to see where the real line-that-shall-not-be-crossed is among the GOP. they're still the party of Dennis Hastert

BWoog

Oct 27, 2017
Damn Cawthorn conceded and didn't say the election was stolen. The GOP must have straight up threatened his life at this point.

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
Damn Cawthorn conceded and didn't say the election was stolen. The GOP must have straight up threatened his life at this point.

i figured all the stuff that came out to tank his image was only the tip of the iceberg of what the GOP could put out there to fuck this dudes life up, at least in the GOP space

EntelechyFuff

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Banned
Nov 19, 2019
I will always wonder if it would have been better to have Cawthorn causing internal strife rather than replaced by a lockstep republican who is exactly as bad on policy, but gets along with the rest of the party.

flail

Jan 17, 2019
While I have no doubt his replacement will be just as evil, I'll take the small wins when they come.

Carbon

Deploying the stealth Cruise Missile
Oct 27, 2017
Oh for sure, I know what their role is, disruption of actual policy and distracting from hard issues. I guess Cawthawn was not good enough to do this and opened way too many curtains.
His mistake was that he didn't exclusively attack Democrats with deflection and projection. You can't EVER make the party look bad....otherwise the good ol' boys club will ruin you, like they did to numb-nuts here. He was juuuuuuust a little to smart for his own good.

Tendo

Oct 26, 2017
And I just saw that McCrory got stomped. Might be a deeply personal vendetta but fuck him and Madison.