• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Squarehard

Oct 27, 2017
Not like the alternative is that much better, but meh.

I guess even with Trump's backing yesterday, it's not what it used to be.

Br3wnor

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
What an idiot, sacrificed the easiest $180,000 a year job on the planet because he wanted to brag about cocaine orgies, if he kept his mouth shut he'd probably been in congress for the next 20+ years

prob gonna end up on trumps campaign somewhere

Not a shot, he's a certified 'LOSER' now and Trump will quickly dump him like trash

jph139

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
So, lesson is: you can pay for sex with teenagers, you can coverup years and years of abuse, you can break all sorts of ethics codes. But if you cross the party, it can and will destroy you.

Which, objectively speaking, is probably not bad. But couldn't have happened to a better target.

Lump

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I only maybe 30% believed in the cocaine orgies before he got absolutely fucked in the press from all directions in what looked like clear targeted retaliation. Now I'm 100% convinced of the cocaine orgies.

GoutPatrol

Oct 30, 2017
If anything this is what he wanted now, no need to pretend to do work anymore and instead can just travel on the grift circuit full time.

JigglesBunny

Prophet of Truth
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Chicago
077541c3-6016-43d6-9ea0-30e496f137e4_text.gif

Kuga

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
He flew too close to the cocaine-fueled sun, and then the entire mass of the sun decided to race down from the heavens to incinerate him for implicating it in orgies with other powerful celestial bodies.

KarmaCow

Oct 25, 2017
If anything this is what he wanted now, no need to pretend to do work anymore and instead can just travel on the grift circuit full time.

I dunno considering how quickly and strongly the Republican machine turned against him I doubt he'll be to go down that route. He doesn't have the connections for the consulting gigs like most ex-politicians and he's too stupid go on his own. He probably wont go down like Zimmerman but he couldn't even milk the MAGA shit to win his primary so it's only a matter of time he gets discarded for the next dipshit.