• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
OP
OP
Christo750

Christo750

May 10, 2018
It's been really tough to make this point because first and foremost, you don't want to take the attention off of police brutality against black people as they are disproportionately the worst recipient of it. But there will come a point where they don't care what color you are, if you protest, riot, document, walk across the street, get gas at night, look at them funny, etc., they will just shove and shoot.

So if there's anybody left on the fence, I hope they see this video and realize it is as true as ever that what they do to one of us, they can do to us all.

Last edited:

PennyStonks

Banned
May 17, 2018
Simple. Charge any of the 30 or so cops who didn't immediately detain the two who used lethal force on a random person(Pushing on concrete can get murder chargers) with the same charges as the two pushers..

AniHawk

No Fear, Only Math
Oct 25, 2017
This is making my blood boil. Two officers push down an elderly man, one of the officers that pushed him sees that he is bleeding and starts to go down to (presumably) help him. That officer is then pulled up and pushed forward by a 3rd officer who starts talking to dispatch and continuing to walk. Then at least 7 or more officers continue to just walk by a man lying on the ground bleeding from the head with no attempt to give aid. The officers as this is going on are more concerend with pushing out members of the media than giving assistance to an injured subject. What in the holy fuck.

to protect and serve

KG

Banned
Oct 12, 2018
Fucking disgusting. Im glad to hear the victim is okay, but it should not have happened in the first place!

What am I saying, cops align with the party that feel that elderly people should die for the economy.

Oct 26, 2017
Not only are they saying he tripped and fell, but blaming his "Tripping" on being caught up in the arrest of unlawful protestors. absolute scum!

Dan L

Tried to PM someone for a tag
Oct 28, 2017
Regina, Saskatchewan
This is going to blow the fuck up. A lot of comfortable white people are going to be shook.
I was thinking that. Now we're all going to suddenly realize how much of a threat the cops are they now they are hurting whites!
smfh.

This video is fucked. All Pigs Are Bastards.

All of the cops there should be pulled off every one of them was complicit in this bullshit.

Deleted member 31817

Nov 7, 2017
Every single cop in this country needs to lose their job, at the very least. I don't give a shit if some "good apples" get caught up in the mix. If you're a part of the system in any capacity, you're complicit in this evil.
Luckily for you, no good apples will be caught up in the mix.

RDreamer

Oct 25, 2017
Such a sickening video. I've seen so many at this point and the most amazing thing is they fucking lie about almost anyone one that seems to go viral. There are videos!

I was thinking that. Now we're all going to suddenly realize how much of a threat the cops are they now they are hurting whites!

Old white people are only allowed to die for the economy!

Deleted member 6949

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
There are like 40 cops there and only one briefly flirts with acting like a human being before reverting to his actual lizard state.

Toth

Oct 26, 2017
I watched the video and literally covered my mouth in horror. The man needs to be fired immediately.

Instro

Oct 25, 2017
Pigs. How are videos like this not being replayed on repeat on TV? An elderly white is damn near sacred cow in this country, and they still fucked him up. Dude was pouring blood out of his head, and could have easily died.

Terraforce

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
The worst part is that some are going to take the "he's fine at least" route if he stabilizes in the hospital, when regardless someone that old is going to suffer from permanent damages because of this. He SLAMMED into the ground and the sound echoed. The man isn't in good condition even if he does survive this. Fucking hell.

GK86

Oct 25, 2017
Fucking pigs. Every single cop there is a racist bastard. Even the ones you don't see in the video are fucking racist bastards. Even your family member who is a cop is a fucking racist bastard.

neon/drifter

Shit Shoe Wasp Smasher
Apr 3, 2018
So that's two elderly white men knocked off their feet by the police that I've seen on video. This one looking like he's probably needing ICU right now.

I hope these videos open my fellow white people's eyes to police brutality. It's majorly a black lives issue, but they'll kill us all if they gotta.

krazen

Oct 27, 2017
Gentrified Brooklyn
Damn, #1 trending on twitter. I saw this when the original video was ten minutes old.

It seems like it was a relatively quiet protest in Buffalo and the cops overreacted, wait till tomorrow's crowd shows up.

Deleted member 21709

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
What. The. Fuck.

I need to know how he is doing. I need to see those responsible, many people in this video, be held accountable.

Why don't they have empathy? Why don't they see that these are our fathers, mothers, daughters and sons they are hurting and killing?

Whatever happened to protect and serve?

Everyday Math

Oct 25, 2017
These guys would've gotten off scot free without cameras. Scot fucking free. They lied in their first media report and backtracked so freaking fast when the vids came out.

Fuck them.

Pein

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
NYC
JFC, I didn't even know you could bleed from the ears like that! fuck they had to push the old man for, there were like dozens of them on the stairs!

JHoNNy1OoO

Oct 25, 2017
Miami, FL
Complete disregard for human life. They could have turned him around and told him to walk. There was no violence around, there was no need to push him like they did. They should both be fired.

Cloud-Hidden

Oct 30, 2017
I saw this on twitter. I sincerely regret watching it. I've seen too much wanton cruelty with these evil, hateful bastards. I don't think I've cried like that in years. FUCK THESE POLICE!!!! This broke me.
It broke me, too. I can't sleep or stop thinking about it. It's so sick, and so sad, and so fucking infuriating.

est1992

Oct 27, 2017
I haven't gone to a protest because I'm in contact with an elderly at risk person and the virus is still kicking, but every time a video comes out it inches me closer and closer. This put me in a fucking RAGE. This is an OLD MAN. NOT A THREAT. WHAT THE FUCK.

Violence Jack

Drive-in Mutant
Oct 25, 2017
I really, really wished that something could be done about taking away the cops pensions and automatically being blacklisted from ever working in law enforcement at a minimum for this kind of shit. This isn't keeping the peace, this is using your power to bully others into submission.

Fuck a suspension, he should be arrested.

Icolin

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Midgar
I haven't gone to a protest because I'm in contact with an elderly at risk person and the virus is still kicking, but every time a video comes out it inches me closer and closer. This put me in a fucking RAGE. This is an OLD MAN. NOT A THREAT. WHAT THE FUCK.

practically no one that the cops fuck up are threats, really

naib

Oct 25, 2017
ATX
"he is leaking"

I just saw this and haven't caught up on thread

I'm furious

fucking morons