• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Dodongo

Oct 25, 2017
Fucking hell. That's completely unacceptable behavior from police. That office needs to lose their job.

Deleted member 2802

Community Resetter
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, US police are never going to be not fucking awful.

The lot of them are just bullies who think they are above the law.

Aurica

音楽オタク - Comics Council 2020
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
A mountain in the US
I saw this on twitter. I sincerely regret watching it. I've seen too much wanton cruelty with these evil, hateful bastards. I don't think I've cried like that in years. FUCK THESE POLICE!!!! This broke me.

Vire

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Well that just fucked up my whole night... I dunno how I'm gonna sleep now.

Extraordinarily upsetting, I just can't believe it. Shoving is one thing, just walking past a lifeless body as he bleeds on the concrete is just unbelievable.

I'm so sad.

Loud Wrong

Feb 24, 2020
Allow me to remind the dipshit Trumpers who lurk here that what the old man was doing 15 seconds prior to the video beginning isn't important. The 15 seconds after he was shoved are. And that's how you know ACAB.

BossAttack

Oct 27, 2017
I don't know how much more police violence I can watch with absolute impunity for these aggressors.

hsojlightfoot

AVALANCHE
Apr 6, 2020
Our police are being radicalized in front of our eyes by the President. It sick how he just lays then and the cops don't even see if he is breathing. Horrendous.

jarekx

Oct 25, 2017
No concern for him after he was shoved down. Just concern for the camera. Fucking ACAB.

SpillYerBeans

Oct 25, 2017
Well that video made me verbally angry and on the verge of tears. Pure insanity that they lied about it too.

mreddie

Oct 26, 2017
"Tripped"

The man was pushed hard enough, he lost his balance by you assholes.

You're gonna arrest gravity?

Azerth

Prophet of Truth - Chicken Chaser
Oct 27, 2017
like even if he had tripped which he clearly didn't as he was pushed by the pigs that still doesn't explain just leaving him there bleeding

Joeku

Oct 26, 2017
The fact that none of them really react to an old man bleeding out and move to help, and the rest of them just look on at this means the whole lot needs to be excised. Get rid of all of those pigs. Defund this whole fucking disaster of misassigned authority.

hsojlightfoot

AVALANCHE
Apr 6, 2020
What did you expect? You have Trump the Nazi saying to get tough & fight back. And to dominate. Of course these lunatics thought they now have the go ahead to act like Nazis. We need to reform our law enforcement badly. They are turning into terrorists.

nexus

Oct 25, 2017
Fuck them. All of them. It looked like the first person to check was the dude in the military gear when he noticed the blood. Still the fact that nobody actually went to even try and help him as he was falling should put them all in jail. Wtf is their purpose.

Squarehard

Oct 27, 2017
And then that one officer walks up to him preparing to go in on him while he's on the ground, but backs off once he realized they actually hurt him already.

ACAB

Hark

Oct 29, 2017
WHAT THE FUCK.

This fucking cunt pig needs to be brought to justice.

Pbae

Oct 26, 2017
I'm just praying this guy makes it through. That he's not greatly impaired and that he fucking gets paid. Fuck the police.