• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

PKrockin

Oct 25, 2017
beyond this one just straight up not having a joke it's visually incomprehensible. why is he facing DOWN the stairs if he just discovered there are millennials in the basement? he's also up another landing, so he can't be looking into the basement from where he is—there's another turn and then level down into the basement. did he see them and then walk backwards back up the stairs? did he see them, then run upstairs and say "honey come here!" and then the moment in the panel happened when he was rushing back downstairs to show her? is he holding a newspaper? to swat the millennial infestation or something? I have thought about this way more than the artist has
f7VEKa5.png

andrew

Oct 25, 2017
wtf is up with that jaw! did the millennials break it off
Even if we look past the wacked morality of it all.

The dude with the controller piloting a drone vs the dude who can whip a pineapple grenade 50 yards.
lmao that's what I was thinking. there are thousands of "soldiers" who literally only use game controllers. the US military has also used video games to train soldiers! having actual uh knowledge takes an already limp comic and makes it truly bereft of any sense

ChrisD

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
The digital download Christmas Tree one does hit, but that's not a Millennial thing lol. Our Christmases have largely turned into a big gift card exchange, but mostly because all the adults just want Amazon gift cards. Used to get my Mom, Dad, and Uncle things, now it's an Amazon card for the guys, and usually a Starbucks card for her.

LakeEarth

Oct 27, 2017
Ontario
The best Christmas gift for me would be no gift exchange. No stress figuring out what people want, no dealing with huge ass crowds. It's everything I always wanted.

pantsattack

Oct 25, 2017
I'm going to print out a slipcover and stick it in a dvd box for my kid's birthday of a steam game. It's a digital world.

OMG that hot dogs=dead soldiers.

Excuse me

Oct 30, 2017
It's odd to see boomer folks making fun of young people using SNS when they are probably one of largest segment of Facebook users.

hateradio

Oct 28, 2017
welcome, nowhere
The Spanish flu wasn't even Spanish . . . Jeez. Also what's that purple thing in the back?

I like how the Spanish Flu is very clearly a stereotypical Mexican caricature, because whoever drew this is an idiot.
I think it's a general BS concoction. It's even smoking a cigar?

It looks like Fred Armisen to me.
I mean, he is half Korean.

hateradio

Oct 28, 2017
welcome, nowhere
Ugh, I didn't even know this guy is half Mexican and half Japanese.

Ramirez was born in Tokyo, Japan, to a Mexican American father and Japanese American mother.[2] He graduated from the University of California, Irvine, in 1984 with a bachelor's degree. He has worked for The Commercial Appeal of Memphis for seven years and then for the Los Angeles Times.
Like, how? Who hurt you Michael? Did the OC fry your brain?

Kain

Unshakable Resolve - One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
These should go in the cringe thread. Ugh