• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Apr 20, 2020
bDDE0fC.png

can someone help me im so confused

The racism is ..not subtle

I wonder if an even less subtle version didn't make it past an editor

Cat Party

Oct 25, 2017
I liked this thread a lot more when it was about Boomer comics and not just posting every Garrison comic like he's PBF or something.

Deleted member 3082

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I liked this thread a lot more when it was about Boomer comics and not just posting every Garrison comic like he's PBF or something.

If you feel like being grossed out you can always go cruise r/boomerhentai. Just be forewarned, it's nothing but disgusting racist / sexist / homophobic / rape-y trash and everything is NSFW. Super bad but totally the same sense of humor as stuff in this thread, my racist, sexist, homophobic dad has a folder of shit just like it.

Tezz

Oct 27, 2017
I tried to see what some of the classic artists from the first page are up to, and several are busy dunking on Trump instead of being out of touch boomers. Which I guess is a good thing, but I need that fix.

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah posting Heathcliff isn't fair. That's transcendent boomer-ism.

Protip: To find some prime Boomer cartoons, go to GoComics, go to their political cartoon section, and sort by "Right-Wing". Chances are you'll find something stupid.
You can probably search Left-Wing too just in case.

Guppeth

Oct 25, 2017
Sheffield, UK
Last edited:

Beren

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Jesus is the one friend who always says "maybe" when you ask if they want to come to a party.
idk he always strikes me as the guy who goes "Oh yeah i'll be there - just later on but i'm def coming" and then at 1 AM people are asking around if anyone's heard from Jesus in the last hour or two.

andrew

Oct 25, 2017
beyond this one just straight up not having a joke it's visually incomprehensible. why is he facing DOWN the stairs if he just discovered there are millennials in the basement? he's also up another landing, so he can't be looking into the basement from where he is—there's another turn and then level down into the basement. did he see them and then walk backwards back up the stairs? did he see them, then run upstairs and say "honey come here!" and then the moment in the panel happened when he was rushing back downstairs to show her? is he holding a newspaper? to swat the millennial infestation or something? I have thought about this way more than the artist has
another one I'm not sure belongs, cause the joke isn't in the area of "young people dumb and technology obsessed" or "these damn com-puters are ruining society". I actually read blondie sometimes and it surprises me that for as much as it is very pointedly a strip about a "traditional" US family it's moved forward with the times without being judgmental.
LMAO. incredible. thank you for collecting and sharing these

Birdie

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Blondie freaks me out because she looks like she's from another strip entirely from her cocharacters.