Spinluck

▲ Legend ▲
Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
Chicago
Hmmm, i hope this isn't the only time we see Matt and Peter together, if y'all know what I'm sayin

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
I'll be happy to see Charlie but I could not possibly care less about the old spidermen. The whole "look we have a bunch of Spider-Men meet!" thing just bores me to death, especially when it's just Peter variants who all have the exact same powers.

Jeffram

Oct 29, 2017
I wonder if they are going to show them in the trailers. Or if we just get something like a close up of Holland with a confused look on his face pointing at two people off screen with both hands.

mikeys_legendary

The Fallen
Sep 26, 2018
Image 1 is a real spoiler.

Image 2, not so much if you've been following the production of the movie, even casually.

jon bones

Oct 25, 2017
NYC
Hmmm, i hope this isn't the only time we see Matt and Peter together, if y'all know what I'm sayin

i'm not worried. we are just getting started

clean.jpg

fracas

Oct 27, 2017
Man this movie is gonna be HUGE

Anyone know when ticket preorders go live? I wanna be there opening night for the reactions

Tace

Avenger
Nov 1, 2017
The Rapscallion
Both Tobey and Andrew ended their time as Spidey without giving them real closure. Beyond just the novelty of seeing all three together, this movie has a real chance to right some wrongs that I thought could never be fixed short of starting over

This movie isn't just hype it's fascinating

jayu26

Oct 25, 2017
Sony/Disney. More Disney though. And it's not cameos. It is all building towards the rest of the roadmap.
Split is 70/30 Sony to Disney. So Sony is paying for the bulk of it. And I don't think most of these actors will appear for than couple of scenes, so as far the this movie is concern they are cameos. Unless movie is 3 hours long.

ZeoVGM

Oct 25, 2017
Providence, RI
I just don't know what this version of Venom would be doing in a Sinister Six. He's not even a villain.

He's not a villain but he is an idiot. And the credits scene establishes that the symbiote hates Peter already (which could be a shared consciousness between symbiotes, no matter the universe).

I could see joining them to try and get home and then turning against them to help the Spiders at the end.

SnatcherHunter

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Split is 70/30 Sony to Disney. So Sony is paying for the bulk of it. And I don't think most of these actors will appear for than couple of scenes, so as far the this movie is concern they are cameos. Unless movie is 3 hours long.
Movie is apparently the longest of all. Around 2:40 mins.

It was confirmed both Spiderman to have huge rules. 2/3 of the movie. DD is being built towards future MCU shows and movies. Around 10 mins screen time.

Sesha

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
If Sony is cool, they follow this up with a Mayday movie/series in the Tobeyman universe.

Spinluck

▲ Legend ▲
Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
Chicago
Movie is apparently the longest of all. Around 2:40 mins.

It was confirmed both Spiderman to have huge rules. 2/3 of the movie. DD is being built towards future MCU shows and movies. Around 10 mins screen time.
This sounds incredible.

The initial rumor was 1/3 of the movie for the Spider-Men but it did sound like a guess.

Sesha

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Side note: Now that (some) Marvel TV chars are coming back, I'm a trifle miffed that we didn't get a good Danny Rand Iron Fist adaption before this, especially considering the character is most likely retired from the mantle for good. Danny will probably get sidelined for good in the MCU. Fuck Loeb and Perlmutter.

Ruisu

Banned
Aug 1, 2019
Brasil
Smartest move is to wait another ten years so Holland is fully adult Spidey and then introduce Miles as a teen and have them both operate as Spider-Man like they do in the comics now

Reminder that Tom Holland is 25 and hasn't been a teenager for years. He could be a "fully adult" Spider-Man right now.

ErrorJustin

Oct 28, 2017
Reminder that Tom Holland is 25 and hasn't been a teenager for years. He could be a "fully adult" Spider-Man right now.

Actors play roles that aren't the same age they are in real life. How old Tom Holland the human is has basically nothing to do with it.

Tom Holland presents young.

Peter Parker in the MCU is quite young.

If you wanna have MCU spider-man play the more veteran Spidey and have Miles play the teen you need to wait another 5-10 years for Holland to get there.

Ruisu

Banned
Aug 1, 2019
Brasil
Actors play roles that aren't the same age they are in real life. How old Tom Holland the human is has basically nothing to do with it.

Tom Holland presents young.

Peter Parker in the MCU is quite young.

If you wanna have MCU spider-man play the more veteran Spidey and have Miles play the teen you need to wait another 5-10 years for Holland to get there.
This nonsense though. Tom Holland doesn't present young, that's just how the character is portrayed in the movies. You don't need to wait another decade in real time, you just need to stop writing the character like a teenager. Have him "present adult" or whatever.

Judau

Oct 28, 2017
linksharing.samsungcloud.com

Quick Share

Expired

I saw one of my cousins post this to her FB. I have no idea if it's legit, but it sure looks like it is to me.

Edit: Sorry, I can't think of any other way to share it, so Link Sharing will have to do.

Edit 2: in case you don't feel like clicking/downloading, it looks to be a complete version of the movie poster we saw a few days ago, with both Tobey and Andrew's Spider-Men having their own posters, and they both link up perfectly with the Tom poster.

Jeffram

Oct 29, 2017

Quick Share

Expired

I saw one of my cousins post this to her FB. I have no idea if it's legit, but it sure looks like it is to me.

Edit: Sorry, I can't think of any other way to share it, so Link Sharing will have to do.
I haven't seen TASM2 but that shot of him with the manhole cover is clearly from the trailers of that movie.

Oct 27, 2017
I'm being serious though, like I just don't see what having multiple Peter Parkers in the same scene contributes beyond tickling people's nostalgia boners.

I suppose for the same reason we see alternate versions of characters in various sci-fi shows...to examine the differences in our lives if we had made a different choice or were brought up under different circumstances. It can get out of hand like in the CW DC shows, but I thought it was really well done in Fringe.

Ryan.

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017

Quick Share

Expired

I'm going to say impressive fake because of the effort they went with the Doc's arms connecting across posters, but that shot of Andrew Spidey is literally from the end of TASM 2 where he's fighting Rhino.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
You hated Civil War? It was a Captain America movie, but it could have easily fooled anyone as an Avengers movie.

At least Civil War had a bunch of different characters fighting for screentime and introduced great new pieces of the MCU like T'Challa and Zemo. Three Peter Parkers all with the exact same powers joking over each other for almost three hours sounds exhausting to me.