Sec0nd

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
That's fucking cool AF. This film better not suck because on paper it sounds absolutely incredible.

Sento

Nov 1, 2017
ezgif-7-b9065ca5d8b6_97h5.gif

Spinluck

▲ Legend ▲
Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
Chicago
jamie-foxx-instagram.jpeg
Smh, are we forgetting when Jamie Foxx posted this?

Dude deleted that quick lmao, Feige came knocking.

Also, let's not forget:

spad3

Oct 30, 2017
California
Fuck the other two wack ass spideys, Tom AND Charlie onscreen as Peter and Matt?!?! TOGETHER?!?! DD & SPIDEY?! LIVE ACTION?! IN MCU?!?!

I just shit my pants.

spad3

Oct 30, 2017
California
Wait I was NOT expecting the Matt spoiler!! Yay! Way more hyped about that than all 3 Spideys being together... even tho that's cool too.

This must mean Jessica is showing up soon too (She-Hulk?!). I'm so freakin hyped they're bringing back the Netflix MCU crew (minus that one loser of course).

Hey hey put some respect on Iron Fist. Scott Buck ruined a fantastic character just like how he ruined Inhumans. He was a great Iron Fist, his director and the writing was trash

The Bookerman

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Cool.... but I'm more hyped for

For Daredevil/Charlie Cox, can't wait to see Kingpin

The Silver

Oct 28, 2017
Now that Tobey aka GOATman has returned to save Feige's career after Eternals I hope to see more of him going forward. I won't take no for an answer.

Oct 30, 2017
Your Imagination
I love how in less than 8 years we have gone from self-contained series to failed restarts to then all 3 returning together in one film with several villains AND Doctor Strange. Like, if someone told me this back in 2014, I wouldn't have believed a word of it.

SnatcherHunter

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
I love how in less than 8 years we have gone from self-contained series to failed restarts to then all 3 returning together in one film with several villains AND Doctor Strange. Like, if someone told me this back in 2014, I wouldn't have believed a word of it.
Feigi is a mad man. He's about to make Andrew very popular with this movie. (I loved TAS movies for what they were, but I know many disliked them)

Ruisu

Banned
Aug 1, 2019
Brasil
Oh I'm glad we finally have some solid confirmation of 3 Spider-Men. Matt Murdock is cool too.
Man, Tobey looks much better than he ever did in the Raimi movies, talk about aging fine.

Slacker247

Oct 27, 2017
Gotta say, Andrew still looks like a legit comic-to-movie classic Spider-Man/Peter, and I say that as preferring Tom Holland overall! Tom still nails the Ultimate vibes, though.

OP
OP
Milennia

Milennia

Prophet of Truth - Community Resetter
Oct 25, 2017
We've been lucky with spider man castings, I'll say that much

Theres a good reason to prefer any of the 3

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
Sadness overcomes hype when I realize Tobey will go back to his home planet and we will literally never see him again😭

Slaythe

The Wise Ones
Oct 25, 2017
I want a film where Andrew tries to save Emma.

And I want Tobey in Multiverse of Madness to reunite with Bruce Campbell and Raimi.

And for Holland to fight Tom Hardy.

è.é

Bunzy

Banned
Nov 1, 2018
Please sign tobey or Andrew to new Sony led Spider-Man

or just give us Rami Spider-Man 4, asses would be in the seats I promise

Dakkon

Oct 27, 2017
I'm one of them and whilst I still think the clip looks weird af (never had an issue with the images themselves), plenty of people who'd know a lot more than me have said it looks legit to them, so I'll gladly eat crow.

More than anything else, the dynamic water on Garfield's tongue that never fucks up at all ever for the entire clip means there's basically a 99.999999% chance it was real. No deepfake on the planet could do that right, and the only other alternative is the best deepfake artist on the planet that no one knows about.

sredgrin

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
These have to be real because they are being way too mean to tobey if not lol.

Sanka

Banned
Feb 17, 2019
Damn I don't even care about cape stuff but I gotta see this for Tobey. The cinema is going to be insane once he shows up.

Oct 8, 2019
If we're being real about it, there's no reason at all to even mention the word "Inhuman" if they decide to bring Quake into the films. Not a retcon or anything. Just don't mention it.

And thankfully, the Inhuman series was seen by so few people and didn't tie into AoS at all, that disaster doesn't really matter.

I was obviously joking at poor Quake's expense because she was retconned into being an Inhuman about 12 years after she was created, was apart of that major push to replace mutants with Inhumans, and is now stuck with a bunch of unpopular characters like Inferno.

RedEye

Oct 25, 2017
all those leak images feel so surreal, i cant even imagine being dissapointed if i saw them and didnt want to.